Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] XXY Phthalo/Blush WC/Coatl babies
1 2 3 4 5
@Cuddleh please add me to the ping list!
@Cuddleh please add me to the ping list!
@vetra

That's what I thought! Thank you for getting back to me about it ^-^

@Lirissea

Hi! I sure will :D Thanks for coming in~
@vetra

That's what I thought! Thank you for getting back to me about it ^-^

@Lirissea

Hi! I sure will :D Thanks for coming in~
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
I think ice or lightning would be fine! Would match either of the parents too. :3
@Cuddleh
I think ice or lightning would be fine! Would match either of the parents too. :3
@Cuddleh
I think Ice sounds the best! I totally agree with you.
@Cuddleh
I think Ice sounds the best! I totally agree with you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
Mmkay, thank you guys for getting back to be so quickly! That's three for ice so I'll go with that for you first nesters c; Very excited to see some babies come from this pair!
Mmkay, thank you guys for getting back to be so quickly! That's three for ice so I'll go with that for you first nesters c; Very excited to see some babies come from this pair!
@Cuddleh

I agree with Ice. I was thinking Water might be nice, but the shade probably isn't quite right, and I know Arcane is too pink.
@Cuddleh

I agree with Ice. I was thinking Water might be nice, but the shade probably isn't quite right, and I know Arcane is too pink.
dlJsEIj.png
@Cuddleh I may not be able to buy one right away but please put me on the pinglist! Pthalo metallic is perfect for a breeding project i hope to do eventually!
@Cuddleh I may not be able to buy one right away but please put me on the pinglist! Pthalo metallic is perfect for a breeding project i hope to do eventually!
JuMmKBZ.gif
gabs/gaby
she/her
Woo, okay! First nest will definitely be ice then ;D

@gabyann

And sure! I'll tack you on c:
Woo, okay! First nest will definitely be ice then ;D

@gabyann

And sure! I'll tack you on c:
@Vetra @humanityxpeople @StilinskiSpark @chuuyas

Sorry for a secondary ping but! Winsor and Zora are currently on a four-egg nest, which means I thought I should let you guys know that a baby could be coming your way very soon! I'm currently grappling with the decision to boon them or not, because I'm so flipping excited over how adorable their kids are and their pair as a whole and I just...will probably boon them as soon as I have the gems hehe
@Vetra @humanityxpeople @StilinskiSpark @chuuyas

Sorry for a secondary ping but! Winsor and Zora are currently on a four-egg nest, which means I thought I should let you guys know that a baby could be coming your way very soon! I'm currently grappling with the decision to boon them or not, because I'm so flipping excited over how adorable their kids are and their pair as a whole and I just...will probably boon them as soon as I have the gems hehe
<<
>>
I love Winsor
but
i love him more because of his accent.
I'd have to get that accent LOL
<<
>>
I love Winsor
but
i love him more because of his accent.