Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gened G1+ Lair Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Synchros thanks! As for apparel, I have [item=starlight cloak](2x-one is on AH) [item=scavenger's tatters] [item=warmwater wanderers] [item=butterfly's kiss] [item=windbound mask] [item=chillspike crown] [item=gloomwillow guide] Also no worries, while I have each item (minus the cloak) listed as 1x, I'm open to give these away since I have another one of each for keeps. I also forgot that I have a nocturne egg and have the recipe for a bogsneak egg ready for brewing if you want those. EDIT: Forgot to list the familiars aaaah >_> Here's the ones I have... [item=granite guardian] [item=insubstantial illusionist] [item=seawater savior] [item=hurricane herald] And while not a festive item, I do have an [item=agol] if you missed out on that event.
@Synchros thanks!

As for apparel, I have
Starlight Cloak (2x-one is on AH)
Scavenger's Tatters
Warmwater Wanderers
Butterfly's Kiss
Windbound Mask
Chillspike Crown
Gloomwillow Guide

Also no worries, while I have each item (minus the cloak) listed as 1x, I'm open to give these away since I have another one of each for keeps. I also forgot that I have a nocturne egg and have the recipe for a bogsneak egg ready for brewing if you want those.

EDIT: Forgot to list the familiars aaaah >_>

Here's the ones I have...

Granite Guardian
Insubstantial Illusionist
Seawater Savior
Hurricane Herald

And while not a festive item, I do have an Agol if you missed out on that event.
@weazelhound Would the Windbound Mask + the nocturne egg work work for you? Glad to hear about the extras! Item trades are great, but I'd also feel bad about taking a user's only copy of a retired item.

EDIT: Woops! I was looking at the older version of my post when responding. I'd also be fine with the Agol!
@weazelhound Would the Windbound Mask + the nocturne egg work work for you? Glad to hear about the extras! Item trades are great, but I'd also feel bad about taking a user's only copy of a retired item.

EDIT: Woops! I was looking at the older version of my post when responding. I'd also be fine with the Agol!
@Synchros sure! I can send the three over :)

Since you priced her at 1000g, would you like me to still save up for the remaining amount?
@Synchros sure! I can send the three over :)

Since you priced her at 1000g, would you like me to still save up for the remaining amount?
@weazelhound Nah, that's fine! I don't remember exactly how much I bought her for on the AH, but I recall it being a steal. Most of these I priced just to partially recoup some of the original purchase/gening cost, so this is good by me. I'll send a CR!
@weazelhound Nah, that's fine! I don't remember exactly how much I bought her for on the AH, but I recall it being a steal. Most of these I priced just to partially recoup some of the original purchase/gening cost, so this is good by me. I'll send a CR!
@Synchros oh my, Aleru is wonderful! Are you flexible on her price at all?
(Also I'm 15 hours ahead of FR time, it's nearly 1 am here so I won't be online for much longer today :))
@Synchros oh my, Aleru is wonderful! Are you flexible on her price at all?
(Also I'm 15 hours ahead of FR time, it's nearly 1 am here so I won't be online for much longer today :))
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika Hey there! I can come down on her a little. Do you have a number in mind? I'll also take her off the AH to be safe. (No worries about the time difference! I can always set up a private AH listing so that you can grab her whenever ready.)
@Ithika Hey there! I can come down on her a little. Do you have a number in mind? I'll also take her off the AH to be safe. (No worries about the time difference! I can always set up a private AH listing so that you can grab her whenever ready.)
@Synchros

If the previous interested party does not take Aleru, I would like her please. She matched my lair mascot by six colors!!
@Synchros

If the previous interested party does not take Aleru, I would like her please. She matched my lair mascot by six colors!!
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra Sure thing! I'll notify you if they change their mind.
@Elextra Sure thing! I'll notify you if they change their mind.
@Synchros thank you for taking her from the ah for me! And I've never used the private auction feature, how fun. Would 1800 work for you? I'm just getting ready for work so I'll be back in ~15 :)
@Synchros thank you for taking her from the ah for me! And I've never used the private auction feature, how fun. Would 1800 work for you? I'm just getting ready for work so I'll be back in ~15 :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika Perfectly fine! I'll get the listing ready. I've never done one before either, but I hear they're handy if you're working with major time differences. I've thought about using them more for accents. Thank you!
@Ithika Perfectly fine! I'll get the listing ready. I've never done one before either, but I hear they're handy if you're working with major time differences. I've thought about using them more for accents. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9