Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gened G1+ Lair Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ShadyRabbit Hey there! I'm willing to budge on her a bit, depending on the offer. I tried to price her at mid-range point for six-digit G1s as she does have a shorter offspring list, is leveled with a glass cannon build and stones, and has decent colors. Maybe down to 3500-ish g or the treasure equivalent?

As far as items go though, I'm pretty flexible! Battle items, familiars I don't have, apparel, genes, etc. are all game. As a general rule, I'd go by lowest auction house value to add everything up.
@ShadyRabbit Hey there! I'm willing to budge on her a bit, depending on the offer. I tried to price her at mid-range point for six-digit G1s as she does have a shorter offspring list, is leveled with a glass cannon build and stones, and has decent colors. Maybe down to 3500-ish g or the treasure equivalent?

As far as items go though, I'm pretty flexible! Battle items, familiars I don't have, apparel, genes, etc. are all game. As a general rule, I'd go by lowest auction house value to add everything up.
Thank you for removing her from the AH. Her birthdate is very special to me and I definitely want her :) If you could do 3500g that would be great. I've been seeing the g/t ratio as 1:1000 a lot lately. So that would be 3500g or 3,500,000t if that conversion works for you?

Ok, I went through your bestiary and my hoard. Here are the items I can offer as partial payment. I've added the gem LAH to make it simpler (that way there aren't so many zeros to go through!)

Familiars:
Dire Hyena - 35
Wasteland Collector - 75
Crystalhide Jester - 115
Overcharged Silverbeast - 765
Featherback Boar - 144
Wispwillow Peryton - 25

Apparel:
Raven Sylvan Dress - 120
Witch's Tatters (this is the apparel bundle) - 371
Night Sky Fillet - 125
Gold Wolf Cape - 24
Scavenger's Tatters - 45
Ghost Flame Cloak - 27
Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon - 33 (no gem price on the AH, but LAH treasure is 33,500)
Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar - 58

Scrolls:

Breed Change: Spiral 325k (would you accept this at MP? the AH gem and treasure price vary, it's just below MP in treasure, but higher than MP equivalent in gems)

Battle:
Tincture of Dissolution - 30

Other:
20 Iron Treasure Chests (13 g each, total of 260)

Total = 2577g

Would these items work for you? And then the rest in pure? Let me know if you aren't okay with any of it and I'll see what else I can do.
Thank you for removing her from the AH. Her birthdate is very special to me and I definitely want her :) If you could do 3500g that would be great. I've been seeing the g/t ratio as 1:1000 a lot lately. So that would be 3500g or 3,500,000t if that conversion works for you?

Ok, I went through your bestiary and my hoard. Here are the items I can offer as partial payment. I've added the gem LAH to make it simpler (that way there aren't so many zeros to go through!)

Familiars:
Dire Hyena - 35
Wasteland Collector - 75
Crystalhide Jester - 115
Overcharged Silverbeast - 765
Featherback Boar - 144
Wispwillow Peryton - 25

Apparel:
Raven Sylvan Dress - 120
Witch's Tatters (this is the apparel bundle) - 371
Night Sky Fillet - 125
Gold Wolf Cape - 24
Scavenger's Tatters - 45
Ghost Flame Cloak - 27
Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon - 33 (no gem price on the AH, but LAH treasure is 33,500)
Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar - 58

Scrolls:

Breed Change: Spiral 325k (would you accept this at MP? the AH gem and treasure price vary, it's just below MP in treasure, but higher than MP equivalent in gems)

Battle:
Tincture of Dissolution - 30

Other:
20 Iron Treasure Chests (13 g each, total of 260)

Total = 2577g

Would these items work for you? And then the rest in pure? Let me know if you aren't okay with any of it and I'll see what else I can do.
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit Sure thing! That'll work for me. I had taken her off the AH to confirm what stones she had, and she's off now to be safe. For reference, she's got scratch, rally, eliminate, reflect, three berserkers, and two ambush. Standard Kelp Beds build as far as I can remember.
@ShadyRabbit Sure thing! That'll work for me. I had taken her off the AH to confirm what stones she had, and she's off now to be safe. For reference, she's got scratch, rally, eliminate, reflect, three berserkers, and two ambush. Standard Kelp Beds build as far as I can remember.
@Synchros
How dare you doing this to me Leaf/Leaf/Crimson SD used to be one of my Gen 1 Goals.

Certainly a bunch of looksers you got going there, godluck bump~
@Synchros
How dare you doing this to me Leaf/Leaf/Crimson SD used to be one of my Gen 1 Goals.

Certainly a bunch of looksers you got going there, godluck bump~
A
@Rothkind Ah, thanks! I remember you breeding and gening that pair too! Gosh, they had such cool colors and lore.
@Rothkind Ah, thanks! I remember you breeding and gening that pair too! Gosh, they had such cool colors and lore.
What's lowest you'd take for Akane..? O: @Synchros
What's lowest you'd take for Akane..? O: @Synchros
iceh7.png
@Koujaboy Hey there! To verify, is it this gal or this one that you're interested in? I, in all my infinite wisdom, somehow managed to give two dragons the same name. :'D

The double blood one I'd be willing to go down about 100 g, and since the other is already on the lower end, I probably wouldn't be able to budge too much on. However I'm also fine with doing short holds, partial/whole item trades, and of course, mixed currency. Would that possibly work for you? Thanks!
@Koujaboy Hey there! To verify, is it this gal or this one that you're interested in? I, in all my infinite wisdom, somehow managed to give two dragons the same name. :'D

The double blood one I'd be willing to go down about 100 g, and since the other is already on the lower end, I probably wouldn't be able to budge too much on. However I'm also fine with doing short holds, partial/whole item trades, and of course, mixed currency. Would that possibly work for you? Thanks!
Ah the Ridgeback! My bad XP You said 100g for her? I was also interested in this dragon you had as well- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21608371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216084/21608371_350.png[/img] [/url] Lowest for her, too? o: @Synchros
Ah the Ridgeback! My bad XP You said 100g for her? I was also interested in this dragon you had as well-
21608371_350.png

Lowest for her, too? o: @Synchros
iceh7.png
@Koujaboy Gotcha! Yep, 100 g on the ridgeback, so down to 700 g total for her. For the fae, I'd be able to go down about 200 g to 1000 g if that would work?
@Koujaboy Gotcha! Yep, 100 g on the ridgeback, so down to 700 g total for her. For the fae, I'd be able to go down about 200 g to 1000 g if that would work?
So,, for both of them it's 1800g? What items are you interested in? @Synchros
So,, for both of them it's 1800g? What items are you interested in? @Synchros
iceh7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9