Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gened G1+ Lair Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Sucrose No worries about the ping! 5-6 kg sounds pretty fair. I can definitely work with that. Just let me know who you'd like, and I'll make sure they're off the AH for you!
@Sucrose No worries about the ping! 5-6 kg sounds pretty fair. I can definitely work with that. Just let me know who you'd like, and I'll make sure they're off the AH for you!
Could I interest you in a Thresher Flatfins + pure for the sanguine ridgeback because holy heck she's gorgeous ;o;
Could I interest you in a Thresher Flatfins + pure for the sanguine ridgeback because holy heck she's gorgeous ;o;
@Sucrose I have to call it a night as well, but I've taken the four in question off of the AH to be safe. The first two and last are completely game, however I wasn't expecting the sanguine/sanddollar one to get multiple interests so quick back to back. If it's okay, I may deliberate on that one, but I will definitely let you know. Thanks!
@Sucrose I have to call it a night as well, but I've taken the four in question off of the AH to be safe. The first two and last are completely game, however I wasn't expecting the sanguine/sanddollar one to get multiple interests so quick back to back. If it's okay, I may deliberate on that one, but I will definitely let you know. Thanks!
@Chalk @Survivalist Hey there! Sorry for any trouble, I didn't realize she might get multiple interested parties. I have to tuck in for the evening, but I've taken her off the AH to be safe. If it's okay, I'll think over it and get back with both of you tomorrow? Thank you for your interest!
@Chalk @Survivalist Hey there! Sorry for any trouble, I didn't realize she might get multiple interested parties. I have to tuck in for the evening, but I've taken her off the AH to be safe. If it's okay, I'll think over it and get back with both of you tomorrow? Thank you for your interest!
Yeah sure, thats fine! Let me know whenever :)
Yeah sure, thats fine! Let me know whenever :)
@Synchros
Oh that's fine! If she's so wanted I can just take the Orca/Spring/Shadow, Shadow/Maize/Goldenrod and Crimson/Maroon/Spring.
and if there's room, the copper/algae girl is kinda tugging on my heartstrings but she'd be of much lesser priority rip
@Synchros
Oh that's fine! If she's so wanted I can just take the Orca/Spring/Shadow, Shadow/Maize/Goldenrod and Crimson/Maroon/Spring.
and if there's room, the copper/algae girl is kinda tugging on my heartstrings but she'd be of much lesser priority rip
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
*slides right in before the maintenance downtime* Morning!

@Sucrose Sounds great, thank you! Sorry about that; the thread was quiet and next thing I know there were a couple of inquires about her. Would the three (crimson/maroon/spring, orca/spring/shadow, and shadow/maize/goldenrod work for you?

@Survivalist @Chalk

Hey again! I thought it over, and Chalk, would you still be willing to do the Thresher Flatfins + pure for the sanguine/sanddollar/yellow ridge? Way back in the day I sold my one extra copy, but that was before I ended up with a water-themed lore subgroup, haha.

Survivalist, if it's alright, I think I might go with Chalk's offer? I apologize for the trouble, but thank you so much for your interest!

Thanks, all, and I hope you enjoy whatever festivities are right around the corner!
*slides right in before the maintenance downtime* Morning!

@Sucrose Sounds great, thank you! Sorry about that; the thread was quiet and next thing I know there were a couple of inquires about her. Would the three (crimson/maroon/spring, orca/spring/shadow, and shadow/maize/goldenrod work for you?

@Survivalist @Chalk

Hey again! I thought it over, and Chalk, would you still be willing to do the Thresher Flatfins + pure for the sanguine/sanddollar/yellow ridge? Way back in the day I sold my one extra copy, but that was before I ended up with a water-themed lore subgroup, haha.

Survivalist, if it's alright, I think I might go with Chalk's offer? I apologize for the trouble, but thank you so much for your interest!

Thanks, all, and I hope you enjoy whatever festivities are right around the corner!
@Synchros
Yep, that's fine!
Though maintenance is coming up in like, 3 minutes so I'll send a CR now if I can squeeze it in, otherwise see you in celebration time? xD
@Synchros
Yep, that's fine!
Though maintenance is coming up in like, 3 minutes so I'll send a CR now if I can squeeze it in, otherwise see you in celebration time? xD
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose Sounds good! Maybe I can hit accept fast enough, haha. If not, I'll do it right after. Thank you!
@Sucrose Sounds good! Maybe I can hit accept fast enough, haha. If not, I'll do it right after. Thank you!
Hi! How much are you willing to haggle on Isokrates and what type of items are you interested in? Thanks!
Hi! How much are you willing to haggle on Isokrates and what type of items are you interested in? Thanks!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9