Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gened G1+ Lair Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Synchros thank you so much! I shall love her always - maize and shadow are favourites for me. I think she might someday be a wildclaw... If the scrolls ever cycle back in while I'm active ;)

Yes, I can see how they're good for time differences - much better than a three-step process. We really have lots of ways to trade dragons now, it's great! Items, mixed currency, dragons.. what a time to be (dragon) alive! Haha :) hope you have a lovely day
@Synchros thank you so much! I shall love her always - maize and shadow are favourites for me. I think she might someday be a wildclaw... If the scrolls ever cycle back in while I'm active ;)

Yes, I can see how they're good for time differences - much better than a three-step process. We really have lots of ways to trade dragons now, it's great! Items, mixed currency, dragons.. what a time to be (dragon) alive! Haha :) hope you have a lovely day
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika Ah, very nice! Maize poison and shadow are pretty great together. Before the color expansion, it was one of my dream color combos, but I think eggplant works just as well now. She'd look lovely as a wildclaw! I'm secretly ready for coatl scrolls to cycle out so wildclaws can come back in for longer than flash sales.

All the options are indeed great! And more secure to boot. Have a good one as well!
@Ithika Ah, very nice! Maize poison and shadow are pretty great together. Before the color expansion, it was one of my dream color combos, but I think eggplant works just as well now. She'd look lovely as a wildclaw! I'm secretly ready for coatl scrolls to cycle out so wildclaws can come back in for longer than flash sales.

All the options are indeed great! And more secure to boot. Have a good one as well!
@Synchros haha, I really haven't looked into the new colour wheel as much as I should have... I'm still living in the past mostly. It's certainly changed things!

I'm also hanging out for this. I adore wildclaws, and yet since they're such a good invesent I havent been able to bring myself to use one in ages. I'm much less weak against coatls :)
@Synchros haha, I really haven't looked into the new colour wheel as much as I should have... I'm still living in the past mostly. It's certainly changed things!

I'm also hanging out for this. I adore wildclaws, and yet since they're such a good invesent I havent been able to bring myself to use one in ages. I'm much less weak against coatls :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika Fair enough! I think a lot of people are hesitant to use WC scrolls if they managed to pick them up, just because of the investment thing. Of course, it's also probably good incentive for FR to cycle them out as they currently do. Keeps the rarity up, and people are more likely to buy gems for them when they're a surprise/only available for a short time. Because of that model, I'd even bet we won't see coatl scrolls cycle out until the next gem breed comes along. Rinse and repeat.

Woops, didn't mean to derail, my bad! It's kind of neat to look at the trends. Thank you again, and have a good one!
@Ithika Fair enough! I think a lot of people are hesitant to use WC scrolls if they managed to pick them up, just because of the investment thing. Of course, it's also probably good incentive for FR to cycle them out as they currently do. Keeps the rarity up, and people are more likely to buy gems for them when they're a surprise/only available for a short time. Because of that model, I'd even bet we won't see coatl scrolls cycle out until the next gem breed comes along. Rinse and repeat.

Woops, didn't mean to derail, my bad! It's kind of neat to look at the trends. Thank you again, and have a good one!
@Synchros

Would you by any chance go lower on that XYX obsidian maize girl??
@Synchros

Would you by any chance go lower on that XYX obsidian maize girl??
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott Hey there! I can haggle on her a little bit, but I might be a little more firm on this one as she's mainly priced to recoup the initial purchase cost prior to gening. Is there an amount you were thinking of?
@Oshawott Hey there! I can haggle on her a little bit, but I might be a little more firm on this one as she's mainly priced to recoup the initial purchase cost prior to gening. Is there an amount you were thinking of?
@synchros

I'm not sure I'm kind going back and forth to this thread that secondary is so hard to work with! Idk just yet I'll have to see! So I don't wanna make an offer then back out of
It!
@synchros

I'm not sure I'm kind going back and forth to this thread that secondary is so hard to work with! Idk just yet I'll have to see! So I don't wanna make an offer then back out of
It!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott Fair enough! Maize can be hard to work with. I'm forever going back and forth on whether I like it or not. If only it weren't for those /maize/ accent colors, haha. If you do decide you'd like to, just let me know! Regardless, thanks for your interest!

@Oshawott Fair enough! Maize can be hard to work with. I'm forever going back and forth on whether I like it or not. If only it weren't for those /maize/ accent colors, haha. If you do decide you'd like to, just let me know! Regardless, thanks for your interest!

@synchros

Ya that's exactly how I feel too! And for sure. Good luck selling too!
@synchros

Ya that's exactly how I feel too! And for sure. Good luck selling too!
@Synchros

I'm interested in this one and this one, but I was wondering if you could hold them for me for a bit?

I'd also like to ask how long you're willing to hold dragons as well as how low would you go for those two? I'm more than happy to pay the price they have listed right now but if I could get them a little cheaper I'm sure you know it's always nice. :P

I shouldn't need them held too too long but I always want to be sure how long I have.
@Synchros

I'm interested in this one and this one, but I was wondering if you could hold them for me for a bit?

I'd also like to ask how long you're willing to hold dragons as well as how low would you go for those two? I'm more than happy to pay the price they have listed right now but if I could get them a little cheaper I'm sure you know it's always nice. :P

I shouldn't need them held too too long but I always want to be sure how long I have.
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9