Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closing, Tell Me If Want One From A Pair
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump to get it going :3
Bump to get it going :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@Lunadropz @Seim @Phoenixofwar @squidkid15 @Phoenixofwar @noblehunters @Rudolfik @SwarmMother @Aedoria @Norayna0ekoa @Delphia @ErebusValkyrie @DiamondQueen268 @Skywarp9 @N3MO @Delphia @chiono @Lasers @SANSationalMew @Swiftpaw99 @Vistron @Ichamo @FlyingMintBunny @RooksandRocks @AkiraKatsura2 @Ozrez @TwiliWolf @Midna42 @LaughingZuru @Calixia @LiaSays @Redfoxling @Foenxie @Gottllieb @Syendim @Hancchi @KittyCheshire @FelixMcMoneyBags @timeblitz @Willowmena @Sapphire235 @Karin117 @theroiprocepios @KingofSwords @HinodeTsurugi @crystalline @Kishu @Saphirosa @kaylavarnell4736 @seamadeland @Reyka @Fluffiteer

(Apologies in advance for any unwanted/double pings! DX T^T)

I felt like I should let the ping list of my last hatchery know about my new one ;w; So here's my new hatchery, with all the new dragons I've acquired after my lair purge :3 There's a good handful of dragons on the AH (And of course some still left over from the purge for sale) so go ahead and take a look :3

I've got 7 pairs at the moment, and plan on making more in the future :DD

Thank you for reading! ;-;
@Lunadropz @Seim @Phoenixofwar @squidkid15 @Phoenixofwar @noblehunters @Rudolfik @SwarmMother @Aedoria @Norayna0ekoa @Delphia @ErebusValkyrie @DiamondQueen268 @Skywarp9 @N3MO @Delphia @chiono @Lasers @SANSationalMew @Swiftpaw99 @Vistron @Ichamo @FlyingMintBunny @RooksandRocks @AkiraKatsura2 @Ozrez @TwiliWolf @Midna42 @LaughingZuru @Calixia @LiaSays @Redfoxling @Foenxie @Gottllieb @Syendim @Hancchi @KittyCheshire @FelixMcMoneyBags @timeblitz @Willowmena @Sapphire235 @Karin117 @theroiprocepios @KingofSwords @HinodeTsurugi @crystalline @Kishu @Saphirosa @kaylavarnell4736 @seamadeland @Reyka @Fluffiteer

(Apologies in advance for any unwanted/double pings! DX T^T)

I felt like I should let the ping list of my last hatchery know about my new one ;w; So here's my new hatchery, with all the new dragons I've acquired after my lair purge :3 There's a good handful of dragons on the AH (And of course some still left over from the purge for sale) so go ahead and take a look :3

I've got 7 pairs at the moment, and plan on making more in the future :DD

Thank you for reading! ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessARMY Can you go ahead and add me to the new hatchery ping list please? Also I picked up the abyss glim imp girl!
@SoullessARMY Can you go ahead and add me to the new hatchery ping list please? Also I picked up the abyss glim imp girl!
@SoullessARMY
Could you please put me on the pinglist for Royal Wardens and Royal Birds? Thank you!
@SoullessARMY
Could you please put me on the pinglist for Royal Wardens and Royal Birds? Thank you!
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@SoullessARMY

Hi! Do you still have the pair "Flower of Bliss"? :)
@SoullessARMY

Hi! Do you still have the pair "Flower of Bliss"? :)
Oe4VMVi.png
  • My username is Phoenixofwar, not Pheonixofwar. Please copy and paste!
  • I'm a she/her
  • Planning to set up an art shop in the future...
@Myktfe

This is a ping friend.
@Myktfe

This is a ping friend.

@theroiprocepios @Norayna0ekoa

Added y'all :3

@Phoenixofwar

No, I've sold their pair away ;w; Sorry ;-;
@theroiprocepios @Norayna0ekoa

Added y'all :3

@Phoenixofwar

No, I've sold their pair away ;w; Sorry ;-;

@SoullessARMY

I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@SoullessARMY

I'd love to be on the pinglist!
OS5UgJu.png
@FelixMcMoneybags

Gotcha' down :3
@FelixMcMoneybags

Gotcha' down :3

@theroiprocepios @FelixMcMoneyBags @MyKtfe 2 nests hatched today, one fodder and the other Black Robins :3 [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32499160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324992/32499160_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Black Robins[/u] [i]Male[/i] Obsidian Crystal/Obsidian Facet/Robin Contour [b]25kT/50G[/b] [/quote] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32499161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324992/32499161_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Black Robins[/u] [i]Male[/i] Obsidian Crystal/Obsidian Facet/Robin Contour [b]25kT/50G[/b] [/quote] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32513872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325139/32513872_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Fodder Pair[/u] [i]Male[/i] Royal Metallic/Royal Butterfly/Cyan Glimmer [b]25kT/50G[/b] [/quote] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32513873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325139/32513873_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Fodder Pair[/u] [i]Male[/i] Royal Metallic/Royal Butterfly/Sky Glimmer [b]25kT/50G[/b] [/quote]
@theroiprocepios @FelixMcMoneyBags @MyKtfe

2 nests hatched today, one fodder and the other Black Robins :3
Quote:

32499160_350.png

Black Robins
Male Obsidian Crystal/Obsidian Facet/Robin Contour
25kT/50G
Quote:

32499161_350.png

Black Robins
Male Obsidian Crystal/Obsidian Facet/Robin Contour
25kT/50G
Quote:

32513872_350.png

Fodder Pair
Male Royal Metallic/Royal Butterfly/Cyan Glimmer
25kT/50G
Quote:

32513873_350.png

Fodder Pair
Male Royal Metallic/Royal Butterfly/Sky Glimmer
25kT/50G

1 2 3 4 5 6