Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Head Start Leveling Service [WaitList]
1 2
[center][size=6][u]Open / [b]Closed[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns] [left][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18457219][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/184573/18457219_350.png[/img][/url] [size=3]"[i]Give me your hand, little one, I'll show you the ropes.[/i]"[/size][/left] [nextcol] [size=5]Welcome to the Head Start leveling service. Designed to give coli teams a boost and get them grinding quicker. Ideal for anyone looking to get their first team ready to go and not much treasure to spare for a fully leveled 25 dragon.[/size][/columns] ----- [size=4]Leveling from nothing without trainers is tedious and takes a long time without help so that's where I come in. To keep turn around and costs down I'll take your dragons and get them to level 15 for you quickly so you can start farming and making money yourself. Around half the cost of most leveling services this one takes the dragons from 1-15 specifically to give you a head start to getting to level 25. If you want a full team done you will get a small discount for doing three at once. If you would like to designate an intended role for this dragon (warrior, tank, or mage) I will change their very basic stones to fit that role before returning. Details below. I will also level fodder to level 10 for you at the usual going rate for that service.[/size] ----- [center][size=6][u][b]Rules and Pricing[/b][/u][/size][/center] [columns] [center][b]Rules[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Three dragons per slot to level. [*]Six dragons per slot for fodder. [*]Two slots per person. [*]Waitlist opened once queue full. [*]Items accepted as payment. [/LIST] [nextcol] [center][b]Pricing[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]20kt/g Per single dragon. [*]50kt/g For a three dragon team. [*]25kt/g Fee per ambush. [*]8kt/g For fodder leveling to 10. [*]1kt/1g For basic role stones. [/LIST] [nextcol][center][b]Queue[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Aurora23 [3 level 15] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/columns] *[b]All items accepted as payment so long as they equal the due amount in LAH or hoard sell price.[/b] *[b]If you have already given your dragons ambush there will be an additional fee[/b], apologies, as it slows the leveling down considerably. [quote=waitlist]sparkaflame101,[/quote] [center][size=6][u][b]Forms[/b][/u][/size][/center] [quote=Leveling]@theroiprocepios Dragon(s) code: Treasure, Gems, Items: Optional Stones: yes / no If Yes, role: mage / warrior / tank[/quote] [quote=Fodder]@theroiprocepios Number of dragons: Treasure, Gems, Items: Would you prefer them returned via CR or PA:[/quote] [center][size=6][u][b]Optional Stone Information[/b][/u][/size][/center] If you designate a role for your dragon I can change their basic stones to fit those roles at a very small fee before sending them back to you. [columns] [center] [quote=Warrior] [LIST] [*][item=scratch] [*][item=sap] [*][item=rune slash] [/LIST] [/quote] [nextcol] [quote=Mage] [LIST] [*][item=meditate] [*][item=aid] [*][item=bright bolt] [/LIST] [/quote] [nextcol] [quote=Tank] [LIST] [*][item=anticipate] [*][item=guard] [*][item=contuse] [/LIST] [/quote] [/columns] * [b]element matched to dragon[/b]
Open / Closed
18457219_350.png
"Give me your hand, little one, I'll show you the ropes."
Welcome to the Head Start leveling service. Designed to give coli teams a boost and get them grinding quicker. Ideal for anyone looking to get their first team ready to go and not much treasure to spare for a fully leveled 25 dragon.

Leveling from nothing without trainers is tedious and takes a long time without help so that's where I come in. To keep turn around and costs down I'll take your dragons and get them to level 15 for you quickly so you can start farming and making money yourself.

Around half the cost of most leveling services this one takes the dragons from 1-15 specifically to give you a head start to getting to level 25. If you want a full team done you will get a small discount for doing three at once.

If you would like to designate an intended role for this dragon (warrior, tank, or mage) I will change their very basic stones to fit that role before returning. Details below.

I will also level fodder to level 10 for you at the usual going rate for that service.

Rules and Pricing
Rules
  • Three dragons per slot to level.
  • Six dragons per slot for fodder.
  • Two slots per person.
  • Waitlist opened once queue full.
  • Items accepted as payment.
Pricing
  • 20kt/g Per single dragon.
  • 50kt/g For a three dragon team.
  • 25kt/g Fee per ambush.
  • 8kt/g For fodder leveling to 10.
  • 1kt/1g For basic role stones.
Queue
  1. Aurora23 [3 level 15]

*All items accepted as payment so long as they equal the due amount in LAH or hoard sell price.

*If you have already given your dragons ambush there will be an additional fee, apologies, as it slows the leveling down considerably.
waitlist wrote:
sparkaflame101,
Forms
Leveling wrote:
@theroiprocepios

Dragon(s) code:

Treasure, Gems, Items:
Optional Stones: yes / no
If Yes, role: mage / warrior / tank
Fodder wrote:
@theroiprocepios

Number of dragons:
Treasure, Gems, Items:
Would you prefer them returned via CR or PA:

Optional Stone Information

If you designate a role for your dragon I can change their basic stones to fit those roles at a very small fee before sending them back to you.
Warrior wrote:
  • Scratch
  • Sap
  • Rune Slash
Mage wrote:
  • Meditate
  • Aid
  • Bright Bolt
Tank wrote:
  • Anticipate
  • Guard
  • Contuse

* element matched to dragon
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
and we are open :D
and we are open :D
^
^
@theroiprocepios

Hello! I hope it is okay to ask a question before ordering with your form. I have approx 45 fodder dragons I would like leveled to 10. Is it alright to place all at once or do I need to do 3 at a time?
@theroiprocepios

Hello! I hope it is okay to ask a question before ordering with your form. I have approx 45 fodder dragons I would like leveled to 10. Is it alright to place all at once or do I need to do 3 at a time?
Lichtdrache.gif
Edit: apologies about the double ping not sure what happened but it posted it twice while i was editing so the first message was incomplete. You can ignore that one, this one is my actual reply.

@sparkaflame101 actually you just brought up a good point i should modify the form so you don't have to list each dragon when it's fodder, or just make a second fodder form that's slimmed down, that's mostly just for the leveling portion. I'll update that after breakfast but if you do order feel free to ignore that and instead just list the number of dragons.

Also i think I'll change the limits for that too, 6 per slot instead of 3. You can go ahead and order them all at once yes, but just so you know how the queue will go I'll start with 12 as priority (two slots) but if another order comes in between me starting and finishing I'll do that order first before continuing. Essentially the first two will be your slots, but any orders after will go into the queue as normal and the rest will be part of the wait list - if the queue is still empty when i finish the first 12 I'll roll right into the next 12 without wait. I hope i that makes sense, it's more logistical on my end than immediately relevant but limiting to two slots at a time per person will keep me from getting overwhelmed and keep the queue in manageable chunks. So basically the other 33 dragons would be a standing order while the first 12 would be the active order.

I doubt I'll get any other orders between now and then tho since 1-15 is kinda a niche circumstance mostly for newbies so i don't see myself being very busy there so it's kinda a moot point, i mostly just wanted to explain in full so there wasn't any confusion about how to queue system worked even if it likely won't be relevant.

So long story short tldr: yes you can order all of them at once (it just may take some time for me to complete the entire order)
Edit: apologies about the double ping not sure what happened but it posted it twice while i was editing so the first message was incomplete. You can ignore that one, this one is my actual reply.

@sparkaflame101 actually you just brought up a good point i should modify the form so you don't have to list each dragon when it's fodder, or just make a second fodder form that's slimmed down, that's mostly just for the leveling portion. I'll update that after breakfast but if you do order feel free to ignore that and instead just list the number of dragons.

Also i think I'll change the limits for that too, 6 per slot instead of 3. You can go ahead and order them all at once yes, but just so you know how the queue will go I'll start with 12 as priority (two slots) but if another order comes in between me starting and finishing I'll do that order first before continuing. Essentially the first two will be your slots, but any orders after will go into the queue as normal and the rest will be part of the wait list - if the queue is still empty when i finish the first 12 I'll roll right into the next 12 without wait. I hope i that makes sense, it's more logistical on my end than immediately relevant but limiting to two slots at a time per person will keep me from getting overwhelmed and keep the queue in manageable chunks. So basically the other 33 dragons would be a standing order while the first 12 would be the active order.

I doubt I'll get any other orders between now and then tho since 1-15 is kinda a niche circumstance mostly for newbies so i don't see myself being very busy there so it's kinda a moot point, i mostly just wanted to explain in full so there wasn't any confusion about how to queue system worked even if it likely won't be relevant.

So long story short tldr: yes you can order all of them at once (it just may take some time for me to complete the entire order)
@theroiprocepios

Honestly, you explained it very well! Thank you. I can send 12 at a time to make it easier and not clog your waitlist or current orders. When the 12 are done I can send another batch, etc, etc. Would you like them in CR's and then sent back at level 10 in PA's for the 8kt?
@theroiprocepios

Honestly, you explained it very well! Thank you. I can send 12 at a time to make it easier and not clog your waitlist or current orders. When the 12 are done I can send another batch, etc, etc. Would you like them in CR's and then sent back at level 10 in PA's for the 8kt?
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 yup that works perfectly! Just a heads up I am going to be afk for a few hours here in a min but I'll accept the CRs as soon as I get back to my desk and I'll just set each up as a PA as they get done so you can pick them up at your leisure.

Edit; also thanks for helping me also stream line this thread jahdhdd i know that part wasn't intentional but highlighted some ways i can make it easier and more clear and that kind of feedback is valuable :D
@sparkaflame101 yup that works perfectly! Just a heads up I am going to be afk for a few hours here in a min but I'll accept the CRs as soon as I get back to my desk and I'll just set each up as a PA as they get done so you can pick them up at your leisure.

Edit; also thanks for helping me also stream line this thread jahdhdd i know that part wasn't intentional but highlighted some ways i can make it easier and more clear and that kind of feedback is valuable :D
1 2