Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Gen1 Grape/Plum/Plum Auction Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6
@RandomSlasher

I don't mind buying as I have a... Source I get gems from for a much better rate. But I am trying to save for my lengthy vacation in November so I don't want to go batcrazy spendhappy and dip completely into my funding and end up broke as hell. XD

But thank you nonetheless! I am sure other dergins like him will eventually come along. xD
@RandomSlasher

I don't mind buying as I have a... Source I get gems from for a much better rate. But I am trying to save for my lengthy vacation in November so I don't want to go batcrazy spendhappy and dip completely into my funding and end up broke as hell. XD

But thank you nonetheless! I am sure other dergins like him will eventually come along. xD
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@RandomSlasher @Cirrostratus
2200gems
Ive been on the interest list for this male and he realy fits an accent that ive been planing to use
@RandomSlasher @Cirrostratus
2200gems
Ive been on the interest list for this male and he realy fits an accent that ive been planing to use
Lichtdrache.gif
@Latimer Thank you for your bid! The snipe guard has been activated and the auction is extended until 06:33am server time. If you bid again please also ping the person you are outbidding (I'll do it this time) :)

@Cirrostratus You have been outbid. The current bid stands at 2200g.
@Latimer Thank you for your bid! The snipe guard has been activated and the auction is extended until 06:33am server time. If you bid again please also ping the person you are outbidding (I'll do it this time) :)

@Cirrostratus You have been outbid. The current bid stands at 2200g.
@RandomSlasher I am aware of that ^^. but i have to write the names înstead of just copuyng them so i am very careful to not make a mistake.And I am not able to acces a computer with a good internet conection so my posts will be slow
@RandomSlasher I am aware of that ^^. but i have to write the names înstead of just copuyng them so i am very careful to not make a mistake.And I am not able to acces a computer with a good internet conection so my posts will be slow
Lichtdrache.gif
@Latimer sure no problem! :) Thanks so much!!
@Latimer sure no problem! :) Thanks so much!!
@Latimer Congratulations, you had the high bid at 2200g! Please set up the delivery via crossroads at your earliest convenience. I will hold him for up to 3 days before contacting the next-highest bidder.
@Latimer Congratulations, you had the high bid at 2200g! Please set up the delivery via crossroads at your earliest convenience. I will hold him for up to 3 days before contacting the next-highest bidder.
Ahhh darn! Congrats to Latimer, I'll just have to continue on my search for a purple G1. :)
Ahhh darn! Congrats to Latimer, I'll just have to continue on my search for a purple G1. :)
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6