Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Gen1 Grape/Plum/Plum Auction Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6
@RandomSlasher, @Cirrostratus

Awww dangnabit. I will just shoot the gap and go for 1,800g. D:

@RandomSlasher, @Cirrostratus

Awww dangnabit. I will just shoot the gap and go for 1,800g. D:

Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Cirrostratus @Rangiku Snipe guard activated, current bid set by Rangiku at 1800g, auction extended until 05:16am Server Time.
@Cirrostratus @Rangiku Snipe guard activated, current bid set by Rangiku at 1800g, auction extended until 05:16am Server Time.
@RandomSlasher

So I'm a little confused now... I bid 840kt (equal to 1000 gems) plus 1000 gems... which equals 2000 gems by your ratio.
@RandomSlasher

So I'm a little confused now... I bid 840kt (equal to 1000 gems) plus 1000 gems... which equals 2000 gems by your ratio.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
Whoops--I'm sorry, you're totally right >< I am almost asleep here, my bad. You have the high bid. I'll correct that right away!

@Cirrostratus
Whoops--I'm sorry, you're totally right >< I am almost asleep here, my bad. You have the high bid. I'll correct that right away!

@Cirrostratus
@Rangiku @Cirrostratus

Cirrostratus holds the current high bid at 1000kg and 840kT (equivalent of 1000g for a total bid of 2000k g)

Forgive my lack of math before. The snipe guard is in place from Cirrostratus's last bid at 21:11pm Server Time.
@Rangiku @Cirrostratus

Cirrostratus holds the current high bid at 1000kg and 840kT (equivalent of 1000g for a total bid of 2000k g)

Forgive my lack of math before. The snipe guard is in place from Cirrostratus's last bid at 21:11pm Server Time.
@RandomSlasher

AHH DAMN. My math is horrid tonight. >< I just got home from work and I am tired and brain fried. D:

Hmmm.

Could I go ahead and do that Thresher Flatfins +1.5g? Since its going higher then I anticipated. :O
@RandomSlasher

AHH DAMN. My math is horrid tonight. >< I just got home from work and I am tired and brain fried. D:

Hmmm.

Could I go ahead and do that Thresher Flatfins +1.5g? Since its going higher then I anticipated. :O
@Rangiku I've actually decided not to accept items--apologies for going back on that, but I've just had way too much trouble selling rare items in the past and at this point (with my progens on their way back in) I need the treasure/gems more than items. ><

I apologize for the confusion. Truthfully it's going higher than I expected too 0_o

@Rangiku I've actually decided not to accept items--apologies for going back on that, but I've just had way too much trouble selling rare items in the past and at this point (with my progens on their way back in) I need the treasure/gems more than items. ><

I apologize for the confusion. Truthfully it's going higher than I expected too 0_o

@RandomSlasher

No worries! I would AB it but with the festival around the corner and the release of new lair expansions I suppose I will concede here. lol Since it seems no one else has shown interest you can go ahead and toss the dergin over to Cirrostratus if you want.

I am just too short on gems and don't wish to plunk anymore cash into the game at the moment or I would have pushed further. xD
@RandomSlasher

No worries! I would AB it but with the festival around the corner and the release of new lair expansions I suppose I will concede here. lol Since it seems no one else has shown interest you can go ahead and toss the dergin over to Cirrostratus if you want.

I am just too short on gems and don't wish to plunk anymore cash into the game at the moment or I would have pushed further. xD
@Rangiku Fair enough! bidding is technically open until rollover but if no one else bids I'll kill the snipe guard. :) I appreciate your understanding!!

(As for plunking cash into this game, oh do I feel that--I literally had to give over control of my paypal password to my roommate so that if I wanted to buy gems I at least had to admit to her I was doing it. She won't prevent me or anything, but sometimes just the extra layer of shame is enough to deter a purchase. ...sometimes. XD)

Thanks for bidding!
@Rangiku Fair enough! bidding is technically open until rollover but if no one else bids I'll kill the snipe guard. :) I appreciate your understanding!!

(As for plunking cash into this game, oh do I feel that--I literally had to give over control of my paypal password to my roommate so that if I wanted to buy gems I at least had to admit to her I was doing it. She won't prevent me or anything, but sometimes just the extra layer of shame is enough to deter a purchase. ...sometimes. XD)

Thanks for bidding!
@Cirrostratus You hold the high bid and the snipe guard has been revoked due to the withdrawal of the other bidder. The auction is open until rollover, but barring any other bids, he'll be yours! :)

(Looking at your lair, I see you have kind of a theme going with dragons like him--I'm sure he'll find a great home with you!)
@Cirrostratus You hold the high bid and the snipe guard has been revoked due to the withdrawal of the other bidder. The auction is open until rollover, but barring any other bids, he'll be yours! :)

(Looking at your lair, I see you have kind of a theme going with dragons like him--I'm sure he'll find a great home with you!)
1 2 3 4 5 6