Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] 2 unbred 6digit G1s Lightning/Nature
1 2 3 4 5
@Bob OOOOOH. What a gorgeous wc. I gotta say, these new bright colors are killing me tho...
@Bob OOOOOH. What a gorgeous wc. I gotta say, these new bright colors are killing me tho...
Will Draw For Treasure
@bob

SB on the second guy, why not? And a LDP for both if you're doing them.
@bob

SB on the second guy, why not? And a LDP for both if you're doing them.
rficGdy.gif
@Bob LDP please! eta: also on the topic of 6digit imps, I have this lovely boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=987168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9872/987168_350.png[/img] [/url] he's pretty young for a 6 digit, but I was needing an ice rep and his colors were beyond perfect, and he's unbred, which I couldn't pass up :) I AB'd him for 4kg I think? but that was a while ago
@Bob

LDP please!

eta:
also on the topic of 6digit imps, I have this lovely boy

987168_350.png

he's pretty young for a 6 digit, but I was needing an ice rep and his colors were beyond perfect, and he's unbred, which I couldn't pass up :) I AB'd him for 4kg I think? but that was a while ago

@Russia you commented on my sales thread! it was a while ago though, apologies :')
@Russia you commented on my sales thread! it was a while ago though, apologies :')
@Bob SB on the lightning boy please (and a LDP pls) ^^
@Bob SB on the lightning boy please (and a LDP pls) ^^
HHV3ZfK.png
@Bob

Do you take treasure as well as gems, and if so, at what ratio? And can I get a last day ping either way please :)
@Bob

Do you take treasure as well as gems, and if so, at what ratio? And can I get a last day ping either way please :)
@Bob

LDP please ^_^
@Bob

LDP please ^_^
@Bob
I would like a last day ping, if possible! :)
@Bob
I would like a last day ping, if possible! :)
@Cheezit @moolawgoat

YOUR BIDS HAVE BEEN NOTED AND I HAVE PLACED YOU ON THE LAST DAY PING LIST, THANK YOU!

@Leon @thecatsred @Trickilicky @Lize @Ajax4life14 @Moami

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN ADDED TO THE LAST DAY PING LIST.

THE G:T RATIO IS 1G:820T!

THE STARTING BID FOR THE LIGHTNING DRAGON HAS ALREADY BEEN PLACED, I APOLOGIZE FOR MY SLOW THREAD TENDING, EVERYTHING IS CURRENTLY UPDATED.
@Cheezit @moolawgoat

YOUR BIDS HAVE BEEN NOTED AND I HAVE PLACED YOU ON THE LAST DAY PING LIST, THANK YOU!

@Leon @thecatsred @Trickilicky @Lize @Ajax4life14 @Moami

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN ADDED TO THE LAST DAY PING LIST.

THE G:T RATIO IS 1G:820T!

THE STARTING BID FOR THE LIGHTNING DRAGON HAS ALREADY BEEN PLACED, I APOLOGIZE FOR MY SLOW THREAD TENDING, EVERYTHING IS CURRENTLY UPDATED.
D:
@Bob

can I get ldp?
@Bob

can I get ldp?
lightfull.png
1 2 3 4 5