Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] 2 unbred 6digit G1s Lightning/Nature
1 2 3 4 5
@Meilkor

YEAH, MAN! 6-digit G1s are worth some nice money but unbred 6-digit G1s take a significant leap in price. Being unbred honestly makes all the difference in the world in terms of how much they're worth.

But I also see you've got that Imp 6-digit and she'd probably be worth something, too! I'm less familiar with that market, but it definitely exists!
@Meilkor

YEAH, MAN! 6-digit G1s are worth some nice money but unbred 6-digit G1s take a significant leap in price. Being unbred honestly makes all the difference in the world in terms of how much they're worth.

But I also see you've got that Imp 6-digit and she'd probably be worth something, too! I'm less familiar with that market, but it definitely exists!
D:
@Bob
Sin is fine - lots of people call me sin/sinni ouo!

.o. i am honored 8V I will follow you back if I am not OUO I like to see the things!

@Bob
Sin is fine - lots of people call me sin/sinni ouo!

.o. i am honored 8V I will follow you back if I am not OUO I like to see the things!

56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@FloatingInSpace

To be fair, the dragon had Ice eyes and I had the great fortune of Larkayne bidding on my dragon last minute. It's always a good day when you have a dragon Larkayne wants. But even before I sold that one, the last ones that I bought were for 2kG. And that was back maybe in September or October.

@Sinfirmitas

But now that I've actively decided to call you Sin, I'll have to be extra careful not to ping Sin instead of you, if that person is even still active.

MY BLOG IS BORING, TBH. I MOSTLY JUST TALK ABOUT CHRISTINA AND SHOUT ABOUT THINGS THAT ANNOY ME AND BRAG ABOUT MY G1S.
@FloatingInSpace

To be fair, the dragon had Ice eyes and I had the great fortune of Larkayne bidding on my dragon last minute. It's always a good day when you have a dragon Larkayne wants. But even before I sold that one, the last ones that I bought were for 2kG. And that was back maybe in September or October.

@Sinfirmitas

But now that I've actively decided to call you Sin, I'll have to be extra careful not to ping Sin instead of you, if that person is even still active.

MY BLOG IS BORING, TBH. I MOSTLY JUST TALK ABOUT CHRISTINA AND SHOUT ABOUT THINGS THAT ANNOY ME AND BRAG ABOUT MY G1S.
D:
@Bob
I do not know if they are active - I tried to look up the name and it says it exists but doesn't actually pop up? But feel free~ my friend Lyz calls me Sibbi because she misspelled my name once hehe.

That is ok~ I mostly rebagel things and I post my art on there from time to time and I look for bio ideas and read lore stuffs. I want to do more lore D: I am gonna go through my dragons soon and purge a little.

If it helps - I have two 6digit unbred gen1 dragons and I paid a Frigid shackles for one (which I had previously seen AB'd for 5kgems in her original sale thread) and the other I am working on a payment plan of 6kgems!
@Bob
I do not know if they are active - I tried to look up the name and it says it exists but doesn't actually pop up? But feel free~ my friend Lyz calls me Sibbi because she misspelled my name once hehe.

That is ok~ I mostly rebagel things and I post my art on there from time to time and I look for bio ideas and read lore stuffs. I want to do more lore D: I am gonna go through my dragons soon and purge a little.

If it helps - I have two 6digit unbred gen1 dragons and I paid a Frigid shackles for one (which I had previously seen AB'd for 5kgems in her original sale thread) and the other I am working on a payment plan of 6kgems!
@Bob -sweats nervously- wh.... what 6 digit imp?
@Bob -sweats nervously- wh.... what 6 digit imp?
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor She is most bright and beautiful [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=840640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8407/840640_350.png[/img] [/url] I'M JUST SAYING. I only ever auctioned off one 6-digit Imp and I think he had less offspring, but he sold for 1.5m. @Sinfirmitas THEY MIGHT BE BANNED. There's a way to search on Google but I don't remember how to do it and I'm lazy. But I also don't show up on the search on site. IF YOU POST YOUR OWN ART, YOU IMMEDIATELY HAVE A QUALITY BLOG. lore is so hard. It's always something I've wanted to do but writing is hard and I've always prioritized making money to buy the genes that I need, but at this point, I need less than 10kG and 7mT to buy the last of my genes, and even less if I don't gene the dragons I'm iffy on, so I'm running out of excuses. I WISH YOU LUCK, THOUGH. LAIR PURGES ARE ALWAYS GOOD. I'd be really surprised if either of these two don't get SBs, at least. AND IF THEY DON'T, I CAN ALWAYS AUCTION AGAIN AT A LATER DATE. PEOPLE MAY BE TOO DISTRACTED BY NEW COLORS.
@Meilkor

She is most bright and beautiful

840640_350.png

I'M JUST SAYING. I only ever auctioned off one 6-digit Imp and I think he had less offspring, but he sold for 1.5m.

@Sinfirmitas

THEY MIGHT BE BANNED. There's a way to search on Google but I don't remember how to do it and I'm lazy. But I also don't show up on the search on site.

IF YOU POST YOUR OWN ART, YOU IMMEDIATELY HAVE A QUALITY BLOG.

lore is so hard. It's always something I've wanted to do but writing is hard and I've always prioritized making money to buy the genes that I need, but at this point, I need less than 10kG and 7mT to buy the last of my genes, and even less if I don't gene the dragons I'm iffy on, so I'm running out of excuses. I WISH YOU LUCK, THOUGH. LAIR PURGES ARE ALWAYS GOOD.

I'd be really surprised if either of these two don't get SBs, at least. AND IF THEY DON'T, I CAN ALWAYS AUCTION AGAIN AT A LATER DATE. PEOPLE MAY BE TOO DISTRACTED BY NEW COLORS.
D:
@Bob OH! Haha, yeah.... she uh. Well. Isn't for sale. I think I paid 50kt for her, all she had was the circuit gene. ; v;

I put chrystal and toxin on her, but sentimental value is crippling. I got her a mate but they have an awful range. x3 *weeps*
@Bob OH! Haha, yeah.... she uh. Well. Isn't for sale. I think I paid 50kt for her, all she had was the circuit gene. ; v;

I put chrystal and toxin on her, but sentimental value is crippling. I got her a mate but they have an awful range. x3 *weeps*
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor I UNDERSTAND, FRIEND. I bought [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42832] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429/42832_350.png[/img] [/url] for 9kG as a triple basic Tundra (I think? cannot remember breed) and gened him up and I could probably sell him for at least 30kG right now, but he means so much to me, I will never sell him. Sentimentality inhibits ones ability to make money on this game. ;-;
@Meilkor

I UNDERSTAND, FRIEND. I bought

42832_350.png

for 9kG as a triple basic Tundra (I think? cannot remember breed) and gened him up and I could probably sell him for at least 30kG right now, but he means so much to me, I will never sell him. Sentimentality inhibits ones ability to make money on this game. ;-;
D:
@Bob
Yas I post my own art and I reblog others because there's so much beautiful art out there ,o, I want everyone to see it!

I am always scared people will read my lore like "dis is lame and soedgy"
Yeah I really want to focus on my most favorite dragons - getting them art and making sure everyone has the genes I want. There's a few dragons i picked up on a impulse that I never really decided on that I am ok with letting go - FOR MOTHER!

And yes that is true! What if they got scattered tho~ NEW COLORS OLD DRAGONS YAS
@Bob
Yas I post my own art and I reblog others because there's so much beautiful art out there ,o, I want everyone to see it!

I am always scared people will read my lore like "dis is lame and soedgy"
Yeah I really want to focus on my most favorite dragons - getting them art and making sure everyone has the genes I want. There's a few dragons i picked up on a impulse that I never really decided on that I am ok with letting go - FOR MOTHER!

And yes that is true! What if they got scattered tho~ NEW COLORS OLD DRAGONS YAS
@Bob I'll do SB for Andrei D: And are you doing last day pings? I would like to get one if you are
@Bob I'll do SB for Andrei D: And are you doing last day pings? I would like to get one if you are
title_layer_middle_x2.png
1 2 3 4 5