Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |LICHT| Currently Inactive!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 236 237
@Kagura333 Tagging because one of the new pairs (deep abyss) here looks a lot like the dream dergs you've posted on tumblr! Sorry if it's a bother :')
@Kagura333 Tagging because one of the new pairs (deep abyss) here looks a lot like the dream dergs you've posted on tumblr! Sorry if it's a bother :')
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Lichtdrache Could I be added to the Radioactive pair's ping list?
@Lichtdrache Could I be added to the Radioactive pair's ping list?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Lichtdrache wow wow wow! thanks for the ping, such beautiful new pairs!
@Lichtdrache wow wow wow! thanks for the ping, such beautiful new pairs!
@Fletcher

Oh gosh it's not a bother, thank you so much for bringing it to my attention!! <3
@Fletcher

Oh gosh it's not a bother, thank you so much for bringing it to my attention!! <3
FR_SIGGY.png
@hybris
Happy holidays to you as well! I'm really happy you like the pairs! It took me way too long to breed the color combos and gene the pairs, but I really adore them. I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

@Zayev
Of course, done! I'll let you know when I put their hatchlings up for sale, thank you!

@Haoang20082
I'm really happy you like the Into the Woods pair. I challenged myself to combin things I don't like and make them work: Faes, Hypnotic and Thylacine. I'm really happy with the outcome, breeding and gening them was definitely worth it. I added you to the pinglist, thank you!

@kyrin18
Of course, I added you to the Triple Radioactive pair's pinglist. I already have hatchlings of them in my lair, I'll put them up for sale tomorrow.

@marenostra
Thank you so much, I'm glad you like them! Most of them were breeding and gening projects, so I'm really happy to announce them here.
@hybris
Happy holidays to you as well! I'm really happy you like the pairs! It took me way too long to breed the color combos and gene the pairs, but I really adore them. I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

@Zayev
Of course, done! I'll let you know when I put their hatchlings up for sale, thank you!

@Haoang20082
I'm really happy you like the Into the Woods pair. I challenged myself to combin things I don't like and make them work: Faes, Hypnotic and Thylacine. I'm really happy with the outcome, breeding and gening them was definitely worth it. I added you to the pinglist, thank you!

@kyrin18
Of course, I added you to the Triple Radioactive pair's pinglist. I already have hatchlings of them in my lair, I'll put them up for sale tomorrow.

@marenostra
Thank you so much, I'm glad you like them! Most of them were breeding and gening projects, so I'm really happy to announce them here.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Lichtdrache

Hi! I would love to be added to your general pinglist!
@Lichtdrache

Hi! I would love to be added to your general pinglist!
@Lichtdrache How much will you be selling them for?
@Lichtdrache How much will you be selling them for?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Lichtdrache ...you've made me love Hypnotic. I thought that was impossible. Can't wait to see the first Into The Woods hatchlings!
@Lichtdrache ...you've made me love Hypnotic. I thought that was impossible. Can't wait to see the first Into The Woods hatchlings!
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@Lichtdrache My mouth sort of flapped a bit. XD I really like how you can take "unpopular" genes (such as Hypnotic and Vipera) and come up with great combos and pairs for them!

May I be added to the Snow Owl pinglist, please?
@Lichtdrache My mouth sort of flapped a bit. XD I really like how you can take "unpopular" genes (such as Hypnotic and Vipera) and come up with great combos and pairs for them!

May I be added to the Snow Owl pinglist, please?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Lichtdrache Could you add me to the general pinglist?
@Lichtdrache Could you add me to the general pinglist?
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 236 237