Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |LICHT| Currently Inactive!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 236 237
@Lichtdrache
Could I be on the Pinglist for your "Into the woods" pair?
@Lichtdrache
Could I be on the Pinglist for your "Into the woods" pair?
@Lichtdrache

Could I get the first skydancer females with butterfly , number 28761044 .i jut need to get the30k

Also if you get a throne room , feMale skydancer I'd love to buy her to
@Lichtdrache

Could I get the first skydancer females with butterfly , number 28761044 .i jut need to get the30k

Also if you get a throne room , feMale skydancer I'd love to buy her to
Lichtdrache.gif
Oooh~ Those bogs are beautiful! I'm gonna have to get one when I get more funds. May you take me off the throne room ping list and add me to the Gin Tonic one? (And thanks for the throne room, I can't wait to put apparel on him!)
Oooh~ Those bogs are beautiful! I'm gonna have to get one when I get more funds. May you take me off the throne room ping list and add me to the Gin Tonic one? (And thanks for the throne room, I can't wait to put apparel on him!)
@Lichtdrache

Ohh I really wanted one of the Throne Room dragons, but they're both gone already... Guess I was too slow. Maybe next time! (:
@Lichtdrache

Ohh I really wanted one of the Throne Room dragons, but they're both gone already... Guess I was too slow. Maybe next time! (:
tumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngqLEINKU.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvOoQU1tfmvub_540.png
@Cryptids
Of course, I added you to the pinglist. The Into the Woods pair will have hatchlings in a few days :)

@Phoenyxx
Yes, I'll send a CR right away. Thank you!

@Klawzor
Thank you for buying him, it's great to see the hatchlings in good hands. And of course, I added you to the other pinglist.

@Freowyn
I'm sorry about that, the Throne Room hatchlings sell way too quickly. Good luck next time!
@Cryptids
Of course, I added you to the pinglist. The Into the Woods pair will have hatchlings in a few days :)

@Phoenyxx
Yes, I'll send a CR right away. Thank you!

@Klawzor
Thank you for buying him, it's great to see the hatchlings in good hands. And of course, I added you to the other pinglist.

@Freowyn
I'm sorry about that, the Throne Room hatchlings sell way too quickly. Good luck next time!
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@lichtedrache

Mate, these are some high quality dragons! I was about to look you up the other day cos the new clothes perfectly match your sherezade pair! I for sure want one but I'll have a think about which :)
@lichtedrache

Mate, these are some high quality dragons! I was about to look you up the other day cos the new clothes perfectly match your sherezade pair! I for sure want one but I'll have a think about which :)
@LizziL Thank you so much, I'm happy you like them. Shahryar already wears one of the sets, but I think I'll give it to his mate. The Etheral Flame set looks really nice on both of them. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18546237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185463/18546237_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@LizziL
Thank you so much, I'm happy you like them. Shahryar already wears one of the sets, but I think I'll give it to his mate. The Etheral Flame set looks really nice on both of them.

hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
pinglist for deep abyss please
pinglist for deep abyss please
1151.Pots200.DarkerAndDarker_zpsqrvqdpyy.png giphy.gif mainbadge.png
@Lichtdrache
ping for blacklight and mother-of-pearl please! ;u;
@Lichtdrache
ping for blacklight and mother-of-pearl please! ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Lichtdrache Into The Woods pair is so amazing!!! I never thought I'd see hypnotic in a way I'd love it, but they're absolutely perfect! May I be put on their pinglist? I am currently sorting out lair space problems, but once I've sorted my projects/lair space problems, I am definitely buying one!
Your ability to find perfect color/gene combinations is incredible. Also, I need more interesting faes in my lair, and these are one of the most stunning pairs I've seen.
@Lichtdrache Into The Woods pair is so amazing!!! I never thought I'd see hypnotic in a way I'd love it, but they're absolutely perfect! May I be put on their pinglist? I am currently sorting out lair space problems, but once I've sorted my projects/lair space problems, I am definitely buying one!
Your ability to find perfect color/gene combinations is incredible. Also, I need more interesting faes in my lair, and these are one of the most stunning pairs I've seen.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 236 237