Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Glimmerscale Hatchery* NEW BOGS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@MikayD18 Can I please be on the pinglists for Bumblebees and Tigers?
@MikayD18 Can I please be on the pinglists for Bumblebees and Tigers?
AdoptSkycat_zpslp7i9ijb.png
@RedHeadCaitlin

Yes! Adding you now :)
@RedHeadCaitlin

Yes! Adding you now :)
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
Pondwaters
@adrienne1614
@wildgrapevine

Evergreen
@MissAmmunition

Blood Spattered
@ShadowLugia

I have added the new hatchlings to the Available Dragons post on the front page, feel free to send a CR in your desired currency.
As for ShadowLugia, no females this time, but I wouldn't mind lending them to you next time they are able to breed if you would rather them not have blue eyes.
Pondwaters
@adrienne1614
@wildgrapevine

Evergreen
@MissAmmunition

Blood Spattered
@ShadowLugia

I have added the new hatchlings to the Available Dragons post on the front page, feel free to send a CR in your desired currency.
As for ShadowLugia, no females this time, but I wouldn't mind lending them to you next time they are able to breed if you would rather them not have blue eyes.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 Ugh, if only that first PC from Pondwaters was a Noc! Oh well, gorgeous hatchlings likewise! Could you put me on the list for Evergreen too? That WC is calling my name but I'm afraid I don't have any room or any idea what I'd do with her at the moment.
@MikayD18 Ugh, if only that first PC from Pondwaters was a Noc! Oh well, gorgeous hatchlings likewise! Could you put me on the list for Evergreen too? That WC is calling my name but I'm afraid I don't have any room or any idea what I'd do with her at the moment.
@wildgrapevine

Ah I know, almost all the hatchlings will be PC though because I think there's a 10% chance for a noc when breeding with PC. I will keep you on the list then for a noc? And yes I will add you to that list as well. If you would like, I could hold her for a few days for you to decide?
@wildgrapevine

Ah I know, almost all the hatchlings will be PC though because I think there's a 10% chance for a noc when breeding with PC. I will keep you on the list then for a noc? And yes I will add you to that list as well. If you would like, I could hold her for a few days for you to decide?
@MikayD18 Please do! Weird things can happen haha. I have a pinglist waiting for Tundras from my Alpine and his first nest was entirely PCs and his recent nest two of the three were Skydancers xD So I have my fingers crossed! You don't have to hold the WC though. I have a few nests hatching and I'm not sure I'll have the room for awhile, but I'm definitely looking forward to the next nest!
@MikayD18 Please do! Weird things can happen haha. I have a pinglist waiting for Tundras from my Alpine and his first nest was entirely PCs and his recent nest two of the three were Skydancers xD So I have my fingers crossed! You don't have to hold the WC though. I have a few nests hatching and I'm not sure I'll have the room for awhile, but I'm definitely looking forward to the next nest!
@wildgrapevine

Ok! No problem. I might wait to hear from one of the others before I decide to put them on the AH so they have a fair chance.
@wildgrapevine

Ok! No problem. I might wait to hear from one of the others before I decide to put them on the AH so they have a fair chance.
Afflites bump!
Afflites bump!
@MikayD18
Hello! Can I please be placed on the general ping list?
@MikayD18
Hello! Can I please be placed on the general ping list?
@WitchyLes

Of course, adding you now :)
@WitchyLes

Of course, adding you now :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72