Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Glimmerscale Hatchery* NEW BOGS!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72
@MikayD18
Can I be on the bumblebee Pinglist?
@MikayD18
Can I be on the bumblebee Pinglist?
@noodlemangos

Yes, adding you now :)
@noodlemangos

Yes, adding you now :)
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 Would you like to be an affiliate of my Hatchery? Here's my banner code. [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1788852[img]https://googledrive.com/host/0B2liWz3VtsENQk0ybUk3Mkt2Ync/hatcherybannerverone.png[/img][/url] [/code] Love your Quetzalcoatls <3 ***[center]***[/center][right]***[/right] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1788852][img]https://googledrive.com/host/0B2liWz3VtsENQk0ybUk3Mkt2Ync/hatcherybannerver2.png[/img][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1802394/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/8Mc2PSM.gif[/img][/url][/center]
@MikayD18

Would you like to be an affiliate of my Hatchery?
Here's my banner code.
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1788852[img]https://googledrive.com/host/0B2liWz3VtsENQk0ybUk3Mkt2Ync/hatcherybannerverone.png[/img][/url]

Love your Quetzalcoatls <3

hatcherybannerver2.png8Mc2PSM.gif
Ibadges.png 1SzXxst.png
@SomethingSmarmy

Sure! I don't have an affiliate page for this hatchery (Didnt realize you posted in this one XD), but my regular hatchery I have one, it's called Glimmerscale hatchery so just click the icon! Also, you know you can put that in your signature? I believe it will fit it looks like it will. just go to your avatar and click the down arrow and account settings and edit signature, so you don't have to keep posting it in your comments, It will automatically appear :)
@SomethingSmarmy

Sure! I don't have an affiliate page for this hatchery (Didnt realize you posted in this one XD), but my regular hatchery I have one, it's called Glimmerscale hatchery so just click the icon! Also, you know you can put that in your signature? I believe it will fit it looks like it will. just go to your avatar and click the down arrow and account settings and edit signature, so you don't have to keep posting it in your comments, It will automatically appear :)
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18
omg thank you so much. I knew there had to be a way to edit the actual sigs but I just couldn't find it!
@MikayD18
omg thank you so much. I knew there had to be a way to edit the actual sigs but I just couldn't find it!
Ibadges.png 1SzXxst.png
@SomethingSmarmy

I added you to the affiliates :) Also just as a note, I believe you might be missing a bracket at the end of the URL? I added one in and It worked fine. Also, If you would ever want a new banner made, I made my own for this entire hatchery, not the Quetzalcoatl one though. I also made one for one of my affiliates named WhiterStar Hatchery, you can see that on the page. If you're interested in that, let me know I wouldn't mind making you one, I have photoshop and a ton of brushes, and I believe I know what font you wrote in (or at least I know I have a font that looks a lot like that) so I could use that too!
@SomethingSmarmy

I added you to the affiliates :) Also just as a note, I believe you might be missing a bracket at the end of the URL? I added one in and It worked fine. Also, If you would ever want a new banner made, I made my own for this entire hatchery, not the Quetzalcoatl one though. I also made one for one of my affiliates named WhiterStar Hatchery, you can see that on the page. If you're interested in that, let me know I wouldn't mind making you one, I have photoshop and a ton of brushes, and I believe I know what font you wrote in (or at least I know I have a font that looks a lot like that) so I could use that too!
@MikayD18
TY again lol. I fixed it in my hatchery post. This is why you shouldn't code half asleep @_@
If you are offering then I would certainly not turn it down! I'm still learning Sai and am the first to admit my graphics design is pretty weak lol.
@MikayD18
TY again lol. I fixed it in my hatchery post. This is why you shouldn't code half asleep @_@
If you are offering then I would certainly not turn it down! I'm still learning Sai and am the first to admit my graphics design is pretty weak lol.
Ibadges.png 1SzXxst.png
@SomethingSmarmy

I haven't heard of Sai, but I know photoshop very well, years of experience with editing photos and more recently digital art. I actually go to school for art as an illustration major, though I'm not in school currently, I do plan on going back. I have some pretty awesome lightning and spark ball brushes that I think would look awesome, with some nice font and a little graphic, I think that would look nice :) If you want, I have a website, you can find it on my clan info page, go to it and in the artwork section, the 3rd dragon I think you'll like, you'll know which one it is when you see it.
@SomethingSmarmy

I haven't heard of Sai, but I know photoshop very well, years of experience with editing photos and more recently digital art. I actually go to school for art as an illustration major, though I'm not in school currently, I do plan on going back. I have some pretty awesome lightning and spark ball brushes that I think would look awesome, with some nice font and a little graphic, I think that would look nice :) If you want, I have a website, you can find it on my clan info page, go to it and in the artwork section, the 3rd dragon I think you'll like, you'll know which one it is when you see it.
@MikayD18
It actually detects pressure with my Bamboo, unlike GIMP. So it is much better practice. Oh man, I need to find the link, Studio Ghibli released the program they use to animate with for FREE.

The pbbbt lightning lizard? hehe very nice. Your skele dog was super cool, too, and your white on black dog. I love white on black anything tho. I also liked your goateed brunette that is not Tony Stark but makes me think of him because I am garbage lol.

The dragon for my avatar, FuzzyOTPTrash is the hatchery mascot. She does have spines tho.

Anyways, have fun with it! Thank you again! <3
@MikayD18
It actually detects pressure with my Bamboo, unlike GIMP. So it is much better practice. Oh man, I need to find the link, Studio Ghibli released the program they use to animate with for FREE.

The pbbbt lightning lizard? hehe very nice. Your skele dog was super cool, too, and your white on black dog. I love white on black anything tho. I also liked your goateed brunette that is not Tony Stark but makes me think of him because I am garbage lol.

The dragon for my avatar, FuzzyOTPTrash is the hatchery mascot. She does have spines tho.

Anyways, have fun with it! Thank you again! <3
Ibadges.png 1SzXxst.png
@SomethingSmarmy

Thanks! And I believe the one you're talking about is actually Jeremy Renner, Hawkeye. We had to do a portrait. In a way it kinda does, I can see it XD Would you mind If I used the actual dragon picture? I have a little idea of what I can do with it, I could use just the face/neck like you have. I have to do a few things first but then I will do that for you. I will let you know in a message when I am finished and you can tell me if you like it/dislike it/want changes, etc.
@SomethingSmarmy

Thanks! And I believe the one you're talking about is actually Jeremy Renner, Hawkeye. We had to do a portrait. In a way it kinda does, I can see it XD Would you mind If I used the actual dragon picture? I have a little idea of what I can do with it, I could use just the face/neck like you have. I have to do a few things first but then I will do that for you. I will let you know in a message when I am finished and you can tell me if you like it/dislike it/want changes, etc.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72