Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Glimmerscale Hatchery* NEW BOGS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@MikayD18

I actually have a creation dragon who has octopus DNA in her mix. Next animal I'm planning for a tundra dragon is hyena, to fit how furry they are. My other two are lion and tiger respectively. I'm glad to have met someone who sees how cool the idea of creations that Luvia Bloodmire made are so cool. I'm actually thinking about changing my UN to LuviaBloodmire to honor the game character since the creation dragons idea was inspired by her, or even just Bloodmire.
@MikayD18

I actually have a creation dragon who has octopus DNA in her mix. Next animal I'm planning for a tundra dragon is hyena, to fit how furry they are. My other two are lion and tiger respectively. I'm glad to have met someone who sees how cool the idea of creations that Luvia Bloodmire made are so cool. I'm actually thinking about changing my UN to LuviaBloodmire to honor the game character since the creation dragons idea was inspired by her, or even just Bloodmire.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@ShadowLugia

That's really cool! And actually I might have a dragon that could fit your hyena idea, if you want take a look in my lair, I think she's on the 3rd page? A tundra named Africa (after the African wild dog because I think they are gorgeous) If you like her we can definitely work out a deal!

Also, are you an artist? Chimeras would be an awesome theme for some art.
@ShadowLugia

That's really cool! And actually I might have a dragon that could fit your hyena idea, if you want take a look in my lair, I think she's on the 3rd page? A tundra named Africa (after the African wild dog because I think they are gorgeous) If you like her we can definitely work out a deal!

Also, are you an artist? Chimeras would be an awesome theme for some art.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 She's beautiful, but I have a strict rule that I have all of the creation dragons I own be red and white in color like Bloodmire and Bloodstain to show they are tied to them. Below are my two mad scientist dragons. The bloody bandages on their arms...... Well, let's just say their work is extremely messy. Also Bloodstain is just a dragon I randomly bought and then decided to pair with Bloodmire for her experiments, which are all after him. The unnamed children you see in their list are dragons that didn't fit coloration requirements to be an experiment and even though they are listed as exalted, the truth with those is that they were REALLY used as "materials" to create more creations. This babe here is Bloodmire. The character in the game mentioned wears red and white and is beautiful and looks innocent, so this dragon fit the bill. Though she is nowhere near innocent... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17698330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176984/17698330_350.png[/img] [/url] This chap is Bloodstain, Bloodmire's partner in creating new abominations to release into the world. Yes his primary is ice, but it makes it kind of fun in predicting colors for the hatchlings when the two nest. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17207627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172077/17207627_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MikayD18

She's beautiful, but I have a strict rule that I have all of the creation dragons I own be red and white in color like Bloodmire and Bloodstain to show they are tied to them. Below are my two mad scientist dragons. The bloody bandages on their arms...... Well, let's just say their work is extremely messy. Also Bloodstain is just a dragon I randomly bought and then decided to pair with Bloodmire for her experiments, which are all after him. The unnamed children you see in their list are dragons that didn't fit coloration requirements to be an experiment and even though they are listed as exalted, the truth with those is that they were REALLY used as "materials" to create more creations.
This babe here is Bloodmire. The character in the game mentioned wears red and white and is beautiful and looks innocent, so this dragon fit the bill. Though she is nowhere near innocent...

17698330_350.png

This chap is Bloodstain, Bloodmire's partner in creating new abominations to release into the world. Yes his primary is ice, but it makes it kind of fun in predicting colors for the hatchlings when the two nest.

17207627_350.png

@ShadowLugia

I love how you have this elaborated! And very cool idea with the exalted! Definitely makes things more interesting when you're trying to find things that fit into a story like yours. I used to have Jupiter mate with Shadowmere, but then found the triple crimson tundra. I personally love the color with piebald/paint.
@ShadowLugia

I love how you have this elaborated! And very cool idea with the exalted! Definitely makes things more interesting when you're trying to find things that fit into a story like yours. I used to have Jupiter mate with Shadowmere, but then found the triple crimson tundra. I personally love the color with piebald/paint.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

Thanks, it took a lot of thought to figure out what I would do with any children bore by Bloodmire/Bloodstain that don't fit qualifications to be a creation and such. I cannot replace Bloodstain because I've had him so long and he also just has had his lore created for him to be with Bloodmire when I first got him from the start. It's why their apparel except for the feathered wings are identical. Later on I might add veteran's scars to the mix to show that indeed captured victims DO put up a fight when they are ultimately being experimented on. Not like they chose to become what they are after all.... I also love how crimson piebald and paint looks, which is why it's so common in the creations. The only exception is Clot, who is a creation that has jellyfish DNA in her mix, and the process of creating her almost killed her, but she was saved...... and the blood that had all run out is what resulted in her crystal and facet genes.
@MikayD18

Thanks, it took a lot of thought to figure out what I would do with any children bore by Bloodmire/Bloodstain that don't fit qualifications to be a creation and such. I cannot replace Bloodstain because I've had him so long and he also just has had his lore created for him to be with Bloodmire when I first got him from the start. It's why their apparel except for the feathered wings are identical. Later on I might add veteran's scars to the mix to show that indeed captured victims DO put up a fight when they are ultimately being experimented on. Not like they chose to become what they are after all.... I also love how crimson piebald and paint looks, which is why it's so common in the creations. The only exception is Clot, who is a creation that has jellyfish DNA in her mix, and the process of creating her almost killed her, but she was saved...... and the blood that had all run out is what resulted in her crystal and facet genes.
@ShadowLugia

You're definitely very creative! I would love to hear the lore on the hyena when you come up with it!
@ShadowLugia

You're definitely very creative! I would love to hear the lore on the hyena when you come up with it!
@MikayD18
Unfortunately the chap below is one of the children that did qualify to be an experiment dragon, but he slipped past my sight as I was exalting. It's a shame because it was a waste of a beautiful dragon. Thylacine has become one of my favorite genes in crimson for the experiments as well. Cruella unbelievably went for 35k on the AH, just because her secondary is daub and not paint. I snapped her up faster than you could say supercalifragalisticexpialidocious.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=18471461
@MikayD18
Unfortunately the chap below is one of the children that did qualify to be an experiment dragon, but he slipped past my sight as I was exalting. It's a shame because it was a waste of a beautiful dragon. Thylacine has become one of my favorite genes in crimson for the experiments as well. Cruella unbelievably went for 35k on the AH, just because her secondary is daub and not paint. I snapped her up faster than you could say supercalifragalisticexpialidocious.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=18471461
@Arrowfeathers
@adrienne1614

I just added a new breeding pair called Bumblebees!
@Arrowfeathers
@adrienne1614

I just added a new breeding pair called Bumblebees!
@ShadowLugia

I forgot to ask, were you interested in both hatchlings or just one? (seeing how they are on a nest of two)
@ShadowLugia

I forgot to ask, were you interested in both hatchlings or just one? (seeing how they are on a nest of two)
@MikayD18
It would depend on the hatchlings. I'm interested in specifically a female tundra since it would fit the idea of a hyena hybrid better than a male. Not really looking for another snapper though.
@MikayD18
It would depend on the hatchlings. I'm interested in specifically a female tundra since it would fit the idea of a hyena hybrid better than a male. Not really looking for another snapper though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72