Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Glimmerscale Hatchery* NEW BOGS!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72
@TaoEcho

Adding you now!
@TaoEcho

Adding you now!
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 General pinglist? Lovely hatchery!
@MikayD18 General pinglist? Lovely hatchery!
sig1.pngsig2.pngsig3.png
@MikayD18
I must have missed the ping ;^; I'm sorry...
but ok! Could I possibly get the female fae? :3 And would you be able to do 30 gems?
@MikayD18
I must have missed the ping ;^; I'm sorry...
but ok! Could I possibly get the female fae? :3 And would you be able to do 30 gems?
whiterstar_accents_by_whiterstar-d9v8ctz.png wsh_zpscs29lxoe.png
@raynefall

I will add you now! Thank you! Add me to your general as well :)
@raynefall

I will add you now! Thank you! Add me to your general as well :)
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@WhiterStar

Of course! I will set up a CR right now :)
@WhiterStar

Of course! I will set up a CR right now :)
@MikayD18
Ok!
Also, I put the fox pair together and finally 3 eggs! XD Hopefully I'm lifted from the 1 egg curse or something of that sort XD
@MikayD18
Ok!
Also, I put the fox pair together and finally 3 eggs! XD Hopefully I'm lifted from the 1 egg curse or something of that sort XD
whiterstar_accents_by_whiterstar-d9v8ctz.png wsh_zpscs29lxoe.png
@WhiterStar

Awesome! Let me know when they hatch!
@WhiterStar

Awesome! Let me know when they hatch!
Tigers: @RoarTigerRoar @FernDancer @Nashikami @PenelopeRose @Kattchon @RedHeadCaitlin @AstroNot
General: @adrienne1614 @WitchyLes @Hanoverian23 @SydKiaray @raynefall

A nest of 3 Tigers have just hatched! I posted them into the Available Dragons post on the front page. Feel free to send a CR noting the one you want and I will send it right over. Clicking on the "Available Dragons" will take you right there!
Tigers: @RoarTigerRoar @FernDancer @Nashikami @PenelopeRose @Kattchon @RedHeadCaitlin @AstroNot
General: @adrienne1614 @WitchyLes @Hanoverian23 @SydKiaray @raynefall

A nest of 3 Tigers have just hatched! I posted them into the Available Dragons post on the front page. Feel free to send a CR noting the one you want and I will send it right over. Clicking on the "Available Dragons" will take you right there!
@MikayD18 Can I snag this lovely guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22651174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226512/22651174_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MikayD18

Can I snag this lovely guy?

22651174_350.png
6klg2iF.png
@RoarTigerRoar

Of course! I will send you a CR right away :)
@RoarTigerRoar

Of course! I will send you a CR right away :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72