Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Leveling service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Mattykips I'm afraid no, since I won't be able to keep your Imp anyway, I'd just have to put him up for sale again :( But good luck selling him, he's a beauty!
@Mattykips I'm afraid no, since I won't be able to keep your Imp anyway, I'd just have to put him up for sale again :( But good luck selling him, he's a beauty!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@Wakener got it! Thank you for your business ^_^
@Wakener got it! Thank you for your business ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld Hey! Do you still have a training slot open? If so I'd like this guy leveled to 25: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22216923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222170/22216923_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sQld
Hey! Do you still have a training slot open? If so I'd like this guy leveled to 25:

22216923_350.png
@AttackTheMap ooh beautiful art! His Facet looks like camo and it seems so sweet to me <3

Thank you for your interest! Yes, I do have an open slot. Sync will be level 25 by Thursday, likely even sooner. Since he's already leveled up a bit, the price will be 270 K (or 415 G if that's what you prefer). Feel free to send him my way right now! Will he stay unstoned and unstatted or was there a build you had in mind?
And let me know if you require a collateral dragon :)
@AttackTheMap ooh beautiful art! His Facet looks like camo and it seems so sweet to me <3

Thank you for your interest! Yes, I do have an open slot. Sync will be level 25 by Thursday, likely even sooner. Since he's already leveled up a bit, the price will be 270 K (or 415 G if that's what you prefer). Feel free to send him my way right now! Will he stay unstoned and unstatted or was there a build you had in mind?
And let me know if you require a collateral dragon :)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
Thanks! Funny you'd mention camo because the character he's based on is a military leader so camo is very fitting.

I'll send him over now and I'd like a collateral dragon, if you don't mind. I can't afford stones right now and I'm not sure what build I'm going with so leave him unstatted.
@sQld
Thanks! Funny you'd mention camo because the character he's based on is a military leader so camo is very fitting.

I'll send him over now and I'd like a collateral dragon, if you don't mind. I can't afford stones right now and I'm not sure what build I'm going with so leave him unstatted.
@sQld I was wondering if you would be willing to level this gal up to 25? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17542723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175428/17542723_350.png[/img] [/url] I was thinking of a Shattered Canon build for her. I'll pay in gems, so I think unless my math is off that would be... 442 gems? Since she's already at level five. I've tinctured her already, added the scratch stone, and I have in my inventory an eliminate, two ambushes, and three berserkers for her. I don't thiiink the shattered canon build needs anymore stones, but if I'm wrong lemme know and I'll see about getting the others. XD I'm fine with you dressing her up, and I have no explicit due date in mind, though if she could be ready in time for light festival that'd be marvelous.
@sQld I was wondering if you would be willing to level this gal up to 25?

17542723_350.png

I was thinking of a Shattered Canon build for her. I'll pay in gems, so I think unless my math is off that would be... 442 gems? Since she's already at level five.

I've tinctured her already, added the scratch stone, and I have in my inventory an eliminate, two ambushes, and three berserkers for her. I don't thiiink the shattered canon build needs anymore stones, but if I'm wrong lemme know and I'll see about getting the others. XD

I'm fine with you dressing her up, and I have no explicit due date in mind, though if she could be ready in time for light festival that'd be marvelous.
doFoi94.png
@Shinko I certainly would! Shattered cannons mostly one-shot Eliminate things, so yes, the main trio of stones should be enough. But I can slap a Shred or an elemental slash on her in place of Contuse, for free, just to have Eliminate in the second slot, if that's where the rest of your Coli team has it.

So 133 STR and 39 QCK should be her final stats, correct?

If you send her over within the next few hours, I can actually finish her super fast, by tomorrow or the day after: she fits into my training schedule very well :) And yes, 442 gems is just right!
@Shinko I certainly would! Shattered cannons mostly one-shot Eliminate things, so yes, the main trio of stones should be enough. But I can slap a Shred or an elemental slash on her in place of Contuse, for free, just to have Eliminate in the second slot, if that's where the rest of your Coli team has it.

So 133 STR and 39 QCK should be her final stats, correct?

If you send her over within the next few hours, I can actually finish her super fast, by tomorrow or the day after: she fits into my training schedule very well :) And yes, 442 gems is just right!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld Ahaha, she actually already has the elemental slash too, so no worries there. Yes, those are the stats I want. ^^

Thanks, I'll send her over!
@sQld Ahaha, she actually already has the elemental slash too, so no worries there. Yes, those are the stats I want. ^^

Thanks, I'll send her over!
doFoi94.png
@Shinko got it! Thank you for your business <3
@Shinko got it! Thank you for your business <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@Shinko uh, since I've already mentioned stone placement... would you prefer her Eliminate to go in the first or the second slot? It depends on her teammates - it really messes with your muscle memory when a team's stones are arranged in different order.
@Shinko uh, since I've already mentioned stone placement... would you prefer her Eliminate to go in the first or the second slot? It depends on her teammates - it really messes with your muscle memory when a team's stones are arranged in different order.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22