Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Leveling service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Cyrce @Cryolite your dragons are ready earlier than I expected, which is, I hope, a good thing! :) I'll set up return CRs now. If accepting them back right now would be inconvenient for any reason, please feel free not to.

Thank you! <3

@Cyrce @Cryolite your dragons are ready earlier than I expected, which is, I hope, a good thing! :) I'll set up return CRs now. If accepting them back right now would be inconvenient for any reason, please feel free not to.

Thank you! <3

Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
Oh no your dragons are so pretty-
I can't choose help
U-um
Is Boethiah still available?
@sQld
Oh no your dragons are so pretty-
I can't choose help
U-um
Is Boethiah still available?
@LifeofaDreamer yup he is! ^_^ Seriously tho, I'd advise that you choose between these two based on who you already have in your team - it would be a shame to repurpose Calypso as anything but a Ghostbuster, and Boethiah, on the other hand, wouldn't make a good two-fodder leveler ;)
@LifeofaDreamer yup he is! ^_^ Seriously tho, I'd advise that you choose between these two based on who you already have in your team - it would be a shame to repurpose Calypso as anything but a Ghostbuster, and Boethiah, on the other hand, wouldn't make a good two-fodder leveler ;)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
Ah! Sorry this is kinda late, I had to head out for a little bit.
Hm, what do you suggest? I'm still kinda new to this, actually, and I'm trying to figure out a good team to train fodder dragons.
I know I am getting a level 25 Mage build water dragon and I have both a level 25 lightning dragon and an Arcane one, too but that's it for fully stoned dragons.
@sQld
Ah! Sorry this is kinda late, I had to head out for a little bit.
Hm, what do you suggest? I'm still kinda new to this, actually, and I'm trying to figure out a good team to train fodder dragons.
I know I am getting a level 25 Mage build water dragon and I have both a level 25 lightning dragon and an Arcane one, too but that's it for fully stoned dragons.
@LifeofaDreamer I'd say you're pretty much good to go! You don't need a mage to level fodder, but they'll be useful if you ever want to visit Golem Workshop.

You can train either with two dragons - there are a few possible builds and all of them are more or less OK to use in any venue. But one thing I'd recommend is to pick two dragons with identical stats (use a Tincture of Dissolution if necessary) and identical placement of ability stones (can't fix that so easily!). Otherwise, it just messes with your head :D You want to turn leveling into an automatic routine so you can barely look at the screen. See if Boethiah can complete any of your possible teams!

Or you can use a single dragon to level two foddergs at once either in the Mire or in Ghostlight, but both of these builds take some getting used to and are extremely specific: you'll want a dragon of a certain element with certain stones and stats and he/she will be useless for any other purpose (that's why I say Calypso is strictly a Ghostbuster).

I think most people choose to use a multipurpose team of two melee dragons and optionally a Mire flyer for intense Dom pushes where every minute matters. Nothing wrong with picking up an extra leveled dragon just because you like their looks, though!

Hope I've helped a bit - and I apologize if you already knew all this! *_*
@LifeofaDreamer I'd say you're pretty much good to go! You don't need a mage to level fodder, but they'll be useful if you ever want to visit Golem Workshop.

You can train either with two dragons - there are a few possible builds and all of them are more or less OK to use in any venue. But one thing I'd recommend is to pick two dragons with identical stats (use a Tincture of Dissolution if necessary) and identical placement of ability stones (can't fix that so easily!). Otherwise, it just messes with your head :D You want to turn leveling into an automatic routine so you can barely look at the screen. See if Boethiah can complete any of your possible teams!

Or you can use a single dragon to level two foddergs at once either in the Mire or in Ghostlight, but both of these builds take some getting used to and are extremely specific: you'll want a dragon of a certain element with certain stones and stats and he/she will be useless for any other purpose (that's why I say Calypso is strictly a Ghostbuster).

I think most people choose to use a multipurpose team of two melee dragons and optionally a Mire flyer for intense Dom pushes where every minute matters. Nothing wrong with picking up an extra leveled dragon just because you like their looks, though!

Hope I've helped a bit - and I apologize if you already knew all this! *_*
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
I think Boethiah would work well, since I don't have that much problems going through the Ghostlight ruins (I tend to do more farming there and I'm trying to start to work on battling in the Kelp Beds, so I kinda think either would work for training I if I choose to do it in either of their respective stages) and no--actually I didn't really know that so thank you very much! o:
Oh-!
Right, I have an extra Berserker and Ambush stone I could give to help pay for him since I saw those two items were on your wishlist.
How much would I owe you for Boethiah if I do that?
@sQld
I think Boethiah would work well, since I don't have that much problems going through the Ghostlight ruins (I tend to do more farming there and I'm trying to start to work on battling in the Kelp Beds, so I kinda think either would work for training I if I choose to do it in either of their respective stages) and no--actually I didn't really know that so thank you very much! o:
Oh-!
Right, I have an extra Berserker and Ambush stone I could give to help pay for him since I saw those two items were on your wishlist.
How much would I owe you for Boethiah if I do that?
@LifeofaDreamer Sounds like a good plan and I'm glad Boethiah will have a home in your clan! <3 Berserker + Ambush amount to 50 k together, so I'd like 400 k more if that's OK.
I'm hopping offline for today now, so let me open a CR to speed up the trade - but if you need time, it's totally fine *_* Thank you!
@LifeofaDreamer Sounds like a good plan and I'm glad Boethiah will have a home in your clan! <3 Berserker + Ambush amount to 50 k together, so I'd like 400 k more if that's OK.
I'm hopping offline for today now, so let me open a CR to speed up the trade - but if you need time, it's totally fine *_* Thank you!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
Alright~!
Working on my part of the CR and sending it over right away-!
@sQld
Alright~!
Working on my part of the CR and sending it over right away-!
@sQld
Oh right! I forgot to ask, when do you think you'll be having dragons in training (for sald later on) again?
Also thanks again for Boethiah--I used him in the coliseum today and he's doing amazingly well. c:
//I'm gonna head off after posting this since its past midnight and I'm exhausted, but I knew I had to ask before I'd forget to ask.
@sQld
Oh right! I forgot to ask, when do you think you'll be having dragons in training (for sald later on) again?
Also thanks again for Boethiah--I used him in the coliseum today and he's doing amazingly well. c:
//I'm gonna head off after posting this since its past midnight and I'm exhausted, but I knew I had to ask before I'd forget to ask.
@LifeofaDreamer I think I'll pick up someone to level in a week or so - I have neither the space nor the time now :( Haven't decided on the build and the looks yet, so suggestions are welcome! ;)

Yay I'm so glad you're getting along well! I use 129/50 trainers myself because I like one-shotting things, but one area they don't really work for is Kelp Beds - everything is faster than me :D
@LifeofaDreamer I think I'll pick up someone to level in a week or so - I have neither the space nor the time now :( Haven't decided on the build and the looks yet, so suggestions are welcome! ;)

Yay I'm so glad you're getting along well! I use 129/50 trainers myself because I like one-shotting things, but one area they don't really work for is Kelp Beds - everything is faster than me :D
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22