Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Leveling service
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@sQld that's okay, I hope you had a good rest ^w^

Sage is supposed to be a healer/mage later on (so I can afford 1 Ambush max, because she needs at least 1 Discipline for work). Include the stone's cost to her overall bill or I can go and buy the stone right now if you wish ^^

Thank you! Stubborn girl refused to get nice colors (mostly tert) X'D
@sQld that's okay, I hope you had a good rest ^w^

Sage is supposed to be a healer/mage later on (so I can afford 1 Ambush max, because she needs at least 1 Discipline for work). Include the stone's cost to her overall bill or I can go and buy the stone right now if you wish ^^

Thank you! Stubborn girl refused to get nice colors (mostly tert) X'D
@Felius thank you! <3 I've just grabbed an Ambush for 19 G so it will only be 14 KT in treasure for you. I should note that I love mages with Ambush + Discipline: they end up with full Breath anyway and they eat the first-turn bug ^_^
@Felius thank you! <3 I've just grabbed an Ambush for 19 G so it will only be 14 KT in treasure for you. I should note that I love mages with Ambush + Discipline: they end up with full Breath anyway and they eat the first-turn bug ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld okies, I've noted this down XD I won't pester you anymore, feel free to poke me with a stick if smth else pops up (or when you're done with lvling, or if you have questions or additional info, anything) >w<
Take care and have a nice day! \o/
@sQld okies, I've noted this down XD I won't pester you anymore, feel free to poke me with a stick if smth else pops up (or when you're done with lvling, or if you have questions or additional info, anything) >w<
Take care and have a nice day! \o/
@sQld

Since my savings are fragile right now, do you know how much would it be to take a level 8 or 9 derg to the appropriate level to take out most enemies in the Scorched forest with one, two or three scratches? (I don't have enough muns for the stones) I don't know cause I rarely use the coli. Help? :(
@sQld

Since my savings are fragile right now, do you know how much would it be to take a level 8 or 9 derg to the appropriate level to take out most enemies in the Scorched forest with one, two or three scratches? (I don't have enough muns for the stones) I don't know cause I rarely use the coli. Help? :(
Check out my Lore & Bio Store! Everything is essentially free~!
Scribbles by DogiCrimson. See here!
F / +18hrs / Usually Online
WISHLIIIIST
________npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@CookieMayhem let's see here: according to Culex' calculator, you need 55 Strength to kill everything in SF with three scratches. The appropriate level kind of depends on the dragon, but probably 11? I looked at your Uella and she can definitely reach 55 STR by level 11. I can do that for you for free :)

Two scratches would require 80 STR, that's level 15 or 16. If we're still using Uella as the example, I could train her to level 15, she'd have 78-79 STR and be able to kill a few of the enemies (the centaurs) with three scratches and the rest with two. Also! Level 15 is when you're able to equip two Ambush stones and they make things a lot faster. So that's probably the perfect level. I can do it for you for 35000 T per dragon!

Sorry for all the math, I know you don't like it, but I thought I'd give you all the details just for the sake of clarity *_*

Keep in mind that I won't be able to train your progens because they can't leave your lair!
@CookieMayhem let's see here: according to Culex' calculator, you need 55 Strength to kill everything in SF with three scratches. The appropriate level kind of depends on the dragon, but probably 11? I looked at your Uella and she can definitely reach 55 STR by level 11. I can do that for you for free :)

Two scratches would require 80 STR, that's level 15 or 16. If we're still using Uella as the example, I could train her to level 15, she'd have 78-79 STR and be able to kill a few of the enemies (the centaurs) with three scratches and the rest with two. Also! Level 15 is when you're able to equip two Ambush stones and they make things a lot faster. So that's probably the perfect level. I can do it for you for 35000 T per dragon!

Sorry for all the math, I know you don't like it, but I thought I'd give you all the details just for the sake of clarity *_*

Keep in mind that I won't be able to train your progens because they can't leave your lair!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld

Awesome -- so if I asked for Uella to be levelled to fifteen, that would come up to around 47 gems or something, am I correct? If not tell me! (Because I can't pay in T, cri, plus I have to pay for Ultra soon :D)

I'm aware of the Progen thing -- all in all, I was just hoping for one dragon to be able to murder stuff pretty well, and it being Uella takes the cake. (Cause Uella is the vicious one of the bunch in my Lair. xD)

47 gems, right? I already had some stones equipped to her, though I don't quite remember what ones... I don't play Coli as much as I used to when I started out 5 or 6 months ago. But back to the point, 47 gems, right? Or wrong? I have a fair few gems if the price is higher.
@sQld

Awesome -- so if I asked for Uella to be levelled to fifteen, that would come up to around 47 gems or something, am I correct? If not tell me! (Because I can't pay in T, cri, plus I have to pay for Ultra soon :D)

I'm aware of the Progen thing -- all in all, I was just hoping for one dragon to be able to murder stuff pretty well, and it being Uella takes the cake. (Cause Uella is the vicious one of the bunch in my Lair. xD)

47 gems, right? I already had some stones equipped to her, though I don't quite remember what ones... I don't play Coli as much as I used to when I started out 5 or 6 months ago. But back to the point, 47 gems, right? Or wrong? I have a fair few gems if the price is higher.
WISHLIIIIST
@CookieMayhem yup 47 G is right! I can get her done tomorrow :) If you don't have Ambushes on hand, there are two on the AH for 15 gems each right now, by the way! Someone's undercutting. I won't need them for training, but I highly recommend applying them once she's leveled up.
@CookieMayhem yup 47 G is right! I can get her done tomorrow :) If you don't have Ambushes on hand, there are two on the AH for 15 gems each right now, by the way! Someone's undercutting. I won't need them for training, but I highly recommend applying them once she's leveled up.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld

Awesome, I'll send her to you with the payment as soon as I can.
@sQld

Awesome, I'll send her to you with the payment as soon as I can.
WISHLIIIIST
Could I have a slot please? I'm super new to this though so id appreciate a bit of guidance on paying and getting the stones you require me to give you;; !!!!
Could I have a slot please? I'm super new to this though so id appreciate a bit of guidance on paying and getting the stones you require me to give you;; !!!!
eepy
@Hajime of course! I've tried to answer some frequently asked questions in the How to Order section, but if anything is unclear, please don't hesitate to ask! I will gladly provide some insight into optimal Coli builds if you're unsure which stats and stones your dragons need, too.

If you'd rather get the dragon(s) trained now and equip the stones at a later date, it's not a problem at all, I can level them unstatted and unstoned. Stones do make it easier for me but they're not required! :)
@Hajime of course! I've tried to answer some frequently asked questions in the How to Order section, but if anything is unclear, please don't hesitate to ask! I will gladly provide some insight into optimal Coli builds if you're unsure which stats and stones your dragons need, too.

If you'd rather get the dragon(s) trained now and equip the stones at a later date, it's not a problem at all, I can level them unstatted and unstoned. Stones do make it easier for me but they're not required! :)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22