Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Leveling service
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@thePurple pinging to bookmark for later
@thePurple pinging to bookmark for later
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
@sQld

Ooo, I'd love to claim a slot for Drakeharvest training please. Let me get my order all put together for you ~
@sQld

Ooo, I'd love to claim a slot for Drakeharvest training please. Let me get my order all put together for you ~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace sure, feel free to fill out the details whenever you're ready <3 Would that be one dragon or a pair/trio?
@hellieace sure, feel free to fill out the details whenever you're ready <3 Would that be one dragon or a pair/trio?
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld Just the one, since I just sold my other glass canon~ It'll be this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40462525] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404626/40462525_350.png[/img] [/url] No stats, no stones. I have all his coli stones put aside for later~ Just need him bumped from lvl 8 to lvl 25 please. You can dress him up all you like, he's a fashionable boy~^^
@sQld
Just the one, since I just sold my other glass canon~

It'll be this boy:

40462525_350.png

No stats, no stones. I have all his coli stones put aside for later~ Just need him bumped from lvl 8 to lvl 25 please. You can dress him up all you like, he's a fashionable boy~^^
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace gotcha! That's a lovely boy <3 I would prefer it if you sent him over on Sunday, but if you'd rather do it now, I've got plenty of space and food ^_^

Your total with the discount will be 225 KT (or 250 G) and you can pay before or after training!
@hellieace gotcha! That's a lovely boy <3 I would prefer it if you sent him over on Sunday, but if you'd rather do it now, I've got plenty of space and food ^_^

Your total with the discount will be 225 KT (or 250 G) and you can pay before or after training!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
Hi! I am on a long and slow quest towards getting all of my 77 permadragons to lvl 25, and have realised with 18 down, 6 on the way and 53 left to go that that will be a bit hard to manage alone ^^" So I would like your help every now and again, if that is alright with you?

I run a lore-heavy (and hopefully PvP-challenging, once they get that functioning) lair, so some of the stat/stone allocations will be... weird. And maybe a bit hard to train PvE with, hence why I'm asking first and not just placing an order ^^"

So... I have some dragons due for more traditional/useful builds as well, but... I was wondering (if you're okay with the weirder builds, of course) if you'd prefer to take the weirdoes 3 at a time in somewhat balanced teams, or one and one so you can leave their stats blank and/or have your own trainers compensate for the weirdness? XP
@sQld
Hi! I am on a long and slow quest towards getting all of my 77 permadragons to lvl 25, and have realised with 18 down, 6 on the way and 53 left to go that that will be a bit hard to manage alone ^^" So I would like your help every now and again, if that is alright with you?

I run a lore-heavy (and hopefully PvP-challenging, once they get that functioning) lair, so some of the stat/stone allocations will be... weird. And maybe a bit hard to train PvE with, hence why I'm asking first and not just placing an order ^^"

So... I have some dragons due for more traditional/useful builds as well, but... I was wondering (if you're okay with the weirder builds, of course) if you'd prefer to take the weirdoes 3 at a time in somewhat balanced teams, or one and one so you can leave their stats blank and/or have your own trainers compensate for the weirdness? XP
image0-2.png
@Outpost hey there <3 Your lair sounds awfully interesting and of course I'd be down to help training them!

I appreciate you asking about the weirdos first, because yeah, unorthodox builds can be a pain in the neck to level!

Basically: as long as they have 112 STR (with Berserkers) by level 25 and are equipped with an Eliminate, two Berserkers, and two Ambushes each, I can train them in teams of three and other stats won't make a real impact. 112 STR + 50 QCK + the stones = I can take a team of two plus a weirdo with blank stats and stones. Anything else = I'd rather train them two at a time in the Mire/Ruins, unstatted. I hope this wasn't too confusing, and again, thanks for asking! <3
@Outpost hey there <3 Your lair sounds awfully interesting and of course I'd be down to help training them!

I appreciate you asking about the weirdos first, because yeah, unorthodox builds can be a pain in the neck to level!

Basically: as long as they have 112 STR (with Berserkers) by level 25 and are equipped with an Eliminate, two Berserkers, and two Ambushes each, I can train them in teams of three and other stats won't make a real impact. 112 STR + 50 QCK + the stones = I can take a team of two plus a weirdo with blank stats and stones. Anything else = I'd rather train them two at a time in the Mire/Ruins, unstatted. I hope this wasn't too confusing, and again, thanks for asking! <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
Thank you! And you were very clear, don't worry :) Would you prefer taking:
    • Sentinel - Berserker x3, Ambush x2 and Eliminate (as well as Scratch, Blinding Slash, Clobber and Haste), 112 STR, DEF 25, QCK 55, VIT (as high as you can get it), MND 15
    • Irja (currently lvl 4) - Berserker x3, Ambush x2 and Eliminate (as well as Scratch, Shred, Blinding Slash, and Rally), 120 STR, DEF 10, QCK 70, VIT (as high as you can get it), MND 10 and
    • Lyse - Meditate, Contuse, Haste, Aid, Reflect, Scholar x3, Discipline, Field Manual, 100 INT, DEF 15, QCK 70, VIT (as high as you can get it), MND 15, or
    • Lyse (see above) and
    • Mace - Meditate, Shock, Haste, Concentration, Reflect, Scholar x3, Discipline, Ambush, 100 INT, DEF 15, QCK 70, VIT (as high as you can get it), MND 15?

(Unmentioned stats should not have any points allocated.)

I can replace Irja with another dragon with similar stats if it bothers you that she's at lvl 4 :) And I know you mentioned training the weirdoes up unstatted, but I figured that it might be nice to have a backup healer (and maybe mage?) once they get to a useful level, so I supplied the stats/stones for those just in case ^^"
@sQld
Thank you! And you were very clear, don't worry :) Would you prefer taking:
    • Sentinel - Berserker x3, Ambush x2 and Eliminate (as well as Scratch, Blinding Slash, Clobber and Haste), 112 STR, DEF 25, QCK 55, VIT (as high as you can get it), MND 15
    • Irja (currently lvl 4) - Berserker x3, Ambush x2 and Eliminate (as well as Scratch, Shred, Blinding Slash, and Rally), 120 STR, DEF 10, QCK 70, VIT (as high as you can get it), MND 10 and
    • Lyse - Meditate, Contuse, Haste, Aid, Reflect, Scholar x3, Discipline, Field Manual, 100 INT, DEF 15, QCK 70, VIT (as high as you can get it), MND 15, or
    • Lyse (see above) and
    • Mace - Meditate, Shock, Haste, Concentration, Reflect, Scholar x3, Discipline, Ambush, 100 INT, DEF 15, QCK 70, VIT (as high as you can get it), MND 15?

(Unmentioned stats should not have any points allocated.)

I can replace Irja with another dragon with similar stats if it bothers you that she's at lvl 4 :) And I know you mentioned training the weirdoes up unstatted, but I figured that it might be nice to have a backup healer (and maybe mage?) once they get to a useful level, so I supplied the stats/stones for those just in case ^^"
image0-2.png
@Outpost I'd definitely prefer 1! Oh and don't worry about Irja's lvl 4, I start by leveling all of them up a bit in the Mire anyway :)

Please feel free to send them over when you're ready and I'll get them trained within a week (hopefully faster!) <3
@Outpost I'd definitely prefer 1! Oh and don't worry about Irja's lvl 4, I start by leveling all of them up a bit in the Mire anyway :)

Please feel free to send them over when you're ready and I'll get them trained within a week (hopefully faster!) <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld Could you help me level this wonderful boyo up? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35293536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352936/35293536_350.png[/img] [/url] He needs to go from a level 7 to a level 9. He doesn't need any stones, and his stats don't matter either. You're more than welcome to dress him up, because he is a pretty plague-y boy. I would like him back as soon as you are done, if you could! :) I mainly need him at a tolerable level so I can train other dragons. If my math was correct (Which it probably wasn't.) I should only need to pay.... 5000 kt?
@sQld

Could you help me level this wonderful boyo up?

35293536_350.png

He needs to go from a level 7 to a level 9. He doesn't need any stones, and his stats don't matter either. You're more than welcome to dress him up, because he is a pretty plague-y boy. I would like him back as soon as you are done, if you could! :) I mainly need him at a tolerable level so I can train other dragons. If my math was correct (Which it probably wasn't.) I should only need to pay.... 5000 kt?

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22