Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Koi Dragon Breeders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@DalphiaRose - Yep! And that's great to know - I'm really excited! The little color guides in the shape of fish is such an adorable touch, by the way.
@DalphiaRose - Yep! And that's great to know - I'm really excited! The little color guides in the shape of fish is such an adorable touch, by the way.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
@DalphiaRose

The koi seem really cool! I love the colors! Is there a pinglist for these dragons I could be added to? If so, I'd love to be alerted when hatcheries/pairs/available hatchlings of this sort are added!
@DalphiaRose

The koi seem really cool! I love the colors! Is there a pinglist for these dragons I could be added to? If so, I'd love to be alerted when hatcheries/pairs/available hatchlings of this sort are added!
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
@DalphiaRose
-creeps- Hnng I love the koi dragons
Wish I could get my paws on pie and paint gene scrolls >\\\\<
@DalphiaRose
-creeps- Hnng I love the koi dragons
Wish I could get my paws on pie and paint gene scrolls >\\\\<
V4GcrWf.png < - hatchery
@Nydra

Thanks! :D

@RandomPurple

There is a spreadsheet where you can put yourself down for pings. :D I have it listed in a couple different places. You could be pinged for koi in general, colors, variations, dragon breeds, etc.

@Rabbit

I managed to get two Paints, but no Piebalds. And now I am too scared to actually use them quite yet. XD
@Nydra

Thanks! :D

@RandomPurple

There is a spreadsheet where you can put yourself down for pings. :D I have it listed in a couple different places. You could be pinged for koi in general, colors, variations, dragon breeds, etc.

@Rabbit

I managed to get two Paints, but no Piebalds. And now I am too scared to actually use them quite yet. XD
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose Can you add me to the general pinglist?
@DalphiaRose Can you add me to the general pinglist?
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@DalphiaRose - You have done a great job so far, this is awesome! I don't have any koi dragons yet, but am hoping to gene a pair up or get some babies here soon. Like @kaorusquee I also prefer having a Taisho Sanke koi with black wings. Could this please be an acceptable variation? When I scry it I love what I see: [img]http://i.imgur.com/g3rODxh.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/YPKfnMc.png[/img]
@DalphiaRose - You have done a great job so far, this is awesome! I don't have any koi dragons yet, but am hoping to gene a pair up or get some babies here soon. Like @kaorusquee I also prefer having a Taisho Sanke koi with black wings. Could this please be an acceptable variation? When I scry it I love what I see:

g3rODxh.png

YPKfnMc.png
[they/them]

wpEE9mo.png
@Skelletra
Omg I thought I was done accumulating Koi dragons for breeding. But I loooove those Imp previews! XD
@Skelletra
Omg I thought I was done accumulating Koi dragons for breeding. But I loooove those Imp previews! XD
Snowdark Hatchery
Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
@kaorusquee - Yeah, I'm gonna need at least two Koi imperials. =v=' There is a red/obs/obs female imp I could buy and gene up for this, that's how serious I am, lol. Buuut, I need to know if that variation could be okay first.
@kaorusquee - Yeah, I'm gonna need at least two Koi imperials. =v=' There is a red/obs/obs female imp I could buy and gene up for this, that's how serious I am, lol. Buuut, I need to know if that variation could be okay first.
[they/them]

wpEE9mo.png
@Skelletra
Ah yes, I see that one. If you do end up breeding koi Imps that look like that, I'd love to be pinged^^
@Skelletra
Ah yes, I see that one. If you do end up breeding koi Imps that look like that, I'd love to be pinged^^
Snowdark Hatchery
Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
@DalphiaRose

Hope it's okay that I post in here. hehe
This is so awesome! I LOVE Koi so it's no surprise that I'm collecting them now. LOL
*looks too see where her Koi dragons fit in*
@DalphiaRose

Hope it's okay that I post in here. hehe
This is so awesome! I LOVE Koi so it's no surprise that I'm collecting them now. LOL
*looks too see where her Koi dragons fit in*
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57