Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Koi Dragon Breeders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
Reserved
Reserved
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@Xythus @Grumbelle @ActualGoddess @NightfuryDeath @Cytosine @Skelletra @Fawntastic @Siaur @Mombot3000 @Ysera @Novadragon @Nydr @Squirrelflight @ShadesofCyan @Nurylon @kaorusquee @Raaxon @Crescental @Dendariis @Watercolour

Hey everyone! I started making the official thread, as you can see, before I had to pop in at work. If you have breed suggestions, comments, concerns, critique, whatever, PLEASE let me know! I can't do this alone, and encourage you all to take part where you can. :D

Obviously some spots need some more added, but the basics are up. :D
@Xythus @Grumbelle @ActualGoddess @NightfuryDeath @Cytosine @Skelletra @Fawntastic @Siaur @Mombot3000 @Ysera @Novadragon @Nydr @Squirrelflight @ShadesofCyan @Nurylon @kaorusquee @Raaxon @Crescental @Dendariis @Watercolour

Hey everyone! I started making the official thread, as you can see, before I had to pop in at work. If you have breed suggestions, comments, concerns, critique, whatever, PLEASE let me know! I can't do this alone, and encourage you all to take part where you can. :D

Obviously some spots need some more added, but the basics are up. :D
@DalphiaRose so far everything looks fantastic! The only thing that might need some changes is the section under What Classifies as Koi. Maybe someone can make up a graphic that shows the color ranges to lighten the amount of text?
@DalphiaRose so far everything looks fantastic! The only thing that might need some changes is the section under What Classifies as Koi. Maybe someone can make up a graphic that shows the color ranges to lighten the amount of text?
@ActualGoddess

Great point! I didn't have time before work to fiddle with photoshop, but I am going to work on that now. Do you think just a color, or should the color have the word in it? Like a circle that is Crimson colored, with the word Crimson?
@ActualGoddess

Great point! I didn't have time before work to fiddle with photoshop, but I am going to work on that now. Do you think just a color, or should the color have the word in it? Like a circle that is Crimson colored, with the word Crimson?
@DalphiaRose having the color name in the color sounds like a good plan ^^
@DalphiaRose having the color name in the color sounds like a good plan ^^
@ActualGoddess

Ok, so I am working on a fishy shape to hold the color. Not sure the size so I might have to do some trial and error. XD
@ActualGoddess

Ok, so I am working on a fishy shape to hold the color. Not sure the size so I might have to do some trial and error. XD

Alright, added some cute colored fish to represent Koi colors, and adjusted the two breeds to be slightly more color visual.

I am going to add quite a few more variations, if anyone has a suggestion, that would be great!

As far as what counts, and what doesn't, we will kind of judge dragons like Koi are judged. Particular shades of red, for example, are higher ranked with Koi, even though one that is slightly off is still considered that variation. Same here. Even if your Koi is Crimson, instead of Tomato, it would still count. You all can go ahead and start adding in your Koi fish and fill out what kind of things you want to be pinged for. :D

Alright, added some cute colored fish to represent Koi colors, and adjusted the two breeds to be slightly more color visual.

I am going to add quite a few more variations, if anyone has a suggestion, that would be great!

As far as what counts, and what doesn't, we will kind of judge dragons like Koi are judged. Particular shades of red, for example, are higher ranked with Koi, even though one that is slightly off is still considered that variation. Same here. Even if your Koi is Crimson, instead of Tomato, it would still count. You all can go ahead and start adding in your Koi fish and fill out what kind of things you want to be pinged for. :D
@DalphiaRose The colour charts look lovely! And I believe it would be nice to see the thread's main banner or some other minor graphic with real koi starring them, too! Just a suggestion, though! Since I'm far from having photoshop skills. Added myself to the Taisho Sanke pinglist :)
@DalphiaRose The colour charts look lovely! And I believe it would be nice to see the thread's main banner or some other minor graphic with real koi starring them, too! Just a suggestion, though! Since I'm far from having photoshop skills. Added myself to the Taisho Sanke pinglist :)
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Watercolour

Real Koi in the banners? Or Dragon Koi?

There also should be a badge... and maybe "rank" badges. Haven't figured those out yet.
@Watercolour

Real Koi in the banners? Or Dragon Koi?

There also should be a badge... and maybe "rank" badges. Haven't figured those out yet.
@DalphiaRose <3 Koi Put me on a general pinglist once people start posting hatcheries/breeding pairs =D I prefer coatls and imps. Lovely page so far, the graphics are a nice way to show the colors. Great job!
@DalphiaRose <3 Koi Put me on a general pinglist once people start posting hatcheries/breeding pairs =D I prefer coatls and imps. Lovely page so far, the graphics are a nice way to show the colors. Great job!
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57