Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Koi Dragon Breeders
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57
@DalphiaRose ~ I have one pair of (technically) koi dragons, but am still on the fence about officially being a breeder. I'll give it a bit more of a think once I switch flights this week! Please keep me on the ping list - I will add myself to the spreadsheet once I settle in!
@DalphiaRose ~ I have one pair of (technically) koi dragons, but am still on the fence about officially being a breeder. I'll give it a bit more of a think once I switch flights this week! Please keep me on the ping list - I will add myself to the spreadsheet once I settle in!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@DalphiaRose

Absolutely loving the graphics and organization of this thread; so cute! Keep up the good work :)
@DalphiaRose

Absolutely loving the graphics and organization of this thread; so cute! Keep up the good work :)
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@DalphiaRose

Oh, cheers. I have one fully gened pair of koi imps, and 6 others to still gene.

This doesn't include my plans for other kois, this is just what I have now c_c Kinda planning on opening a hatchery because I have issues. I don't have a red breedin pair though.

I might need a red breeding pair.

*twitch*
@DalphiaRose

Oh, cheers. I have one fully gened pair of koi imps, and 6 others to still gene.

This doesn't include my plans for other kois, this is just what I have now c_c Kinda planning on opening a hatchery because I have issues. I don't have a red breedin pair though.

I might need a red breeding pair.

*twitch*

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
@DalphiaRose Hi, hi! I have questions about the tert genes? I have a "Koi" But I gave him Okapi because it condensed the colour and looked nice. Do I have to change that back to Underbelly to have him a perfect register? I know a few Windies have Okapi Kois. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1933820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19339/1933820_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's my "Koi" I'm not actually sure he fits anymore which makes me a bit sad D:
@DalphiaRose Hi, hi! I have questions about the tert genes? I have a "Koi" But I gave him Okapi because it condensed the colour and looked nice. Do I have to change that back to Underbelly to have him a perfect register? I know a few Windies have Okapi Kois.

1933820_350.png

Here's my "Koi" I'm not actually sure he fits anymore which makes me a bit sad D:
Shorthand to Prone, please!
They/Them
fr_comm_triangleprone_sig_by_seepranne-d9gszz9.png
ROyFQqy.png
@DalphiaRose Whoa things are looking really really good!! Added myself to more stuff in the spreadsheet :D Keep up with such a great job!!
@DalphiaRose Whoa things are looking really really good!! Added myself to more stuff in the spreadsheet :D Keep up with such a great job!!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@DalphiaRose

Added myself in the Members List
@DalphiaRose

Added myself in the Members List
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@DalphiaRose I will have my koi girl in about 15 days, and I will be begining a breeding pair in a bout a month! Happy to hear about this organization and I hope I can be a part of it! As soon as she hatches and I gene her up, this is she! [img]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww245/applekai13/dragonpic2.php-6_zpsrhczijqx.png[/img]
@DalphiaRose I will have my koi girl in about 15 days, and I will be begining a breeding pair in a bout a month! Happy to hear about this organization and I hope I can be a part of it!

As soon as she hatches and I gene her up, this is she!

dragonpic2.php-6_zpsrhczijqx.png
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@TraingleProne
@QueenCheetah93

I realize that the genes I was excluding were circuit and okapi. Okapi does work fine, so I added that.
@TraingleProne
@QueenCheetah93

I realize that the genes I was excluding were circuit and okapi. Okapi does work fine, so I added that.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Somebody snag this cutie on the AH. I would but I have no room. And I think I can wait for already gened koi babies. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16019638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160197/16019638_350.png[/img] [/url]
Somebody snag this cutie on the AH. I would but I have no room. And I think I can wait for already gened koi babies.

16019638_350.png
@Actualgoddess @Anabanana @ArmoredAvenger @Crescental @Cytosine @Dendaaris @Dendaaris @Fawntastic @Grumbelle @kaorusquee @Mombot3000 @musicfan4 @NightfuryDeath @Novadragon @Nurylon @Nydra @PebbledFox @Raaxon @Rabbit @RandomPurple @Ravaen @ShadesofCyan @Siaur @Skelletra @Squirrelflight @Watercolour @Xythus @Ysera @Skelletra @Crescental

Hey everyone! Your semi-local Koi loving friend here! XD In an attempt to cover more combinations of Koi, I have been adding colors to current variations. However, these additions won't be part of preferred colors. For example, Hariwake are orange / yellow fish on a white base, so their dragon counterparts are:
orange / orange / white or yellow / yellow / white for the Lemon Hariwake. (or a mix, which are accepted but not as "pure".)

However, now there can be a red in there, and be called Hariwake, but red isn't a preferred color. So, if these were tiers, the best combinations to least preferred:

1. Orange or Fire / Orange or Fire / White + Banana or Gold / Banana or Gold / White
2. orange range / orange range / white range + yellow range / yellow range / white range
3. orange range or yellow range / orange range or yellow range / white
4. Any of the above with red range in either Primary or Secondary

Added Midnight as a black accepted color, and also updated the spread sheets to have the newer variations I added today! :D

Just a few more to add, if anyone has any ideas. Need something for orange or red or yellow / black or white / black or white, then I think I am done? O.o

Also, I should get some Koi, eh? XD Leader of the group and don't have a Koi.
@Actualgoddess @Anabanana @ArmoredAvenger @Crescental @Cytosine @Dendaaris @Dendaaris @Fawntastic @Grumbelle @kaorusquee @Mombot3000 @musicfan4 @NightfuryDeath @Novadragon @Nurylon @Nydra @PebbledFox @Raaxon @Rabbit @RandomPurple @Ravaen @ShadesofCyan @Siaur @Skelletra @Squirrelflight @Watercolour @Xythus @Ysera @Skelletra @Crescental

Hey everyone! Your semi-local Koi loving friend here! XD In an attempt to cover more combinations of Koi, I have been adding colors to current variations. However, these additions won't be part of preferred colors. For example, Hariwake are orange / yellow fish on a white base, so their dragon counterparts are:
orange / orange / white or yellow / yellow / white for the Lemon Hariwake. (or a mix, which are accepted but not as "pure".)

However, now there can be a red in there, and be called Hariwake, but red isn't a preferred color. So, if these were tiers, the best combinations to least preferred:

1. Orange or Fire / Orange or Fire / White + Banana or Gold / Banana or Gold / White
2. orange range / orange range / white range + yellow range / yellow range / white range
3. orange range or yellow range / orange range or yellow range / white
4. Any of the above with red range in either Primary or Secondary

Added Midnight as a black accepted color, and also updated the spread sheets to have the newer variations I added today! :D

Just a few more to add, if anyone has any ideas. Need something for orange or red or yellow / black or white / black or white, then I think I am done? O.o

Also, I should get some Koi, eh? XD Leader of the group and don't have a Koi.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57