Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Koi Dragon Breeders
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
@Watercolour

Lovely fae you have, there! :D

I want to make it as easy and interesting as possible for the group. Thanks for sticking around!
@Watercolour

I want to make it as easy and interesting as possible for the group. Thanks for sticking around!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@Watercolour

@Watercolour

@DalphiaRose aw! thank you! he's my custom progen :')
I see! those are very good ideas! and it's an honor, I'm glad to see that the group still going on!
@DalphiaRose aw! thank you! he's my custom progen :')
I see! those are very good ideas! and it's an honor, I'm glad to see that the group still going on!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@DalphiaRose

I'd be interested in helping with the group if you want/need. What kinds of areas do you need help with?

As for changes I'd personally just like to see a spreadsheet update and maybe the addition of some of the new genes as comboed with the Pie/Paint genes that would still qualify as a 'Koi' dragon or maybe a sub/half koi-dragon or something?

Speaking of spreadsheets I remember a longggg time ago I made an edited one, let me see if I still have it on my drive.
Ah nevermind, they weren't on my drive I left them as "WIP" labeled tabs in the official spreadsheet (probably a bad idea whoops)
@DalphiaRose

I'd be interested in helping with the group if you want/need. What kinds of areas do you need help with?

As for changes I'd personally just like to see a spreadsheet update and maybe the addition of some of the new genes as comboed with the Pie/Paint genes that would still qualify as a 'Koi' dragon or maybe a sub/half koi-dragon or something?

Speaking of spreadsheets I remember a longggg time ago I made an edited one, let me see if I still have it on my drive.
Ah nevermind, they weren't on my drive I left them as "WIP" labeled tabs in the official spreadsheet (probably a bad idea whoops)
Henlo :D
@Condemned

I need some organizational help with the spreadsheets, as well as help just moderating threads.

Right now, the "registered" dragons don't do much, and putting up pairs does even less. Trying to think up ways to make it actually beneficial to register dragons into the system.
@Condemned

I need some organizational help with the spreadsheets, as well as help just moderating threads.

Right now, the "registered" dragons don't do much, and putting up pairs does even less. Trying to think up ways to make it actually beneficial to register dragons into the system.
@Condemned I like that idea :0. I actually came across this forum and decided to try my hand at koi breeding. I found a subspecies through hatcheries and the AH. Some call them flying kois for use of butterfly with piebald and koi colors. There are actually a lot of them out there. This dragon of mine would be an example of one. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208255/20825461_350.png?mtime=Vx9vhAADmAU&.png[/img]
@Condemned

I like that idea :0. I actually came across this forum and decided to try my hand at koi breeding. I found a subspecies through hatcheries and the AH. Some call them flying kois for use of butterfly with piebald and koi colors. There are actually a lot of them out there. This dragon of mine would be an example of one.
20825461_350.png?mtime=Vx9vhAADmAU&.png
@DalphiaRose

I'm up for help with those kinds of things, did you want to talk on here about it or through PM's? Whatever is easier for you

Registered dragons could be used for like events and contests instead of just sitting there on display? Or maybe you have to be a member with a registered Koi dragon to post sales in the thread --- something like that.
*thinking of it kinda like how dog registration works for dogshows tbh*
Without something limiting or inclusive of only registered koidragon members, the registration is quite redundant yes. Because they're not being sold or up for sale or anything like that, they're just for display, which no one would look at anyways other than the owners and so they just sit there.
*rambles* Sorry
@DalphiaRose

I'm up for help with those kinds of things, did you want to talk on here about it or through PM's? Whatever is easier for you

Registered dragons could be used for like events and contests instead of just sitting there on display? Or maybe you have to be a member with a registered Koi dragon to post sales in the thread --- something like that.
*thinking of it kinda like how dog registration works for dogshows tbh*
Without something limiting or inclusive of only registered koidragon members, the registration is quite redundant yes. Because they're not being sold or up for sale or anything like that, they're just for display, which no one would look at anyways other than the owners and so they just sit there.
*rambles* Sorry
@Condemned

I'll message you, see what you think of my ideas. XD
@Condemned

I'll message you, see what you think of my ideas. XD
@SamuraiWolf @DalphiaRose OOoooo very nice. Butyah I was mostly thinking of that kinda stuff like what you exemplefied there, like they still look like koi but don't have the exact pie/paint genes. For example my lady: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5427434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54275/5427434_350.png[/img] [/url] I always thought her very koilike as well, but the shimmer gene (Edit: and her colors too, I just remembered, lol. Silly dragon) would disqualify her and her offspring. Maybe all half-koi could be considered on an individual basis or something to make sure they still look like Kois despite having an off gene or color. Ultimately up to Rose in the end weather they want to do it but just talking about it isn't bad imo, so I'm just going to ramble abit lol.
@SamuraiWolf @DalphiaRose

OOoooo very nice. Butyah I was mostly thinking of that kinda stuff like what you exemplefied there, like they still look like koi but don't have the exact pie/paint genes. For example my lady:

5427434_350.png

I always thought her very koilike as well, but the shimmer gene (Edit: and her colors too, I just remembered, lol. Silly dragon) would disqualify her and her offspring.

Maybe all half-koi could be considered on an individual basis or something to make sure they still look like Kois despite having an off gene or color.
Ultimately up to Rose in the end weather they want to do it but just talking about it isn't bad imo, so I'm just going to ramble abit lol.
@wolfe you should see this
@wolfe you should see this
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57