Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Koi Dragon Breeders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@DalphiaRose
I like what I'm seeing so far.
My only thing is, I prefer the Taisho Sanke with black wings, like my Sanke. I feel it enhances the look. Might she be considered a variation?
@DalphiaRose
I like what I'm seeing so far.
My only thing is, I prefer the Taisho Sanke with black wings, like my Sanke. I feel it enhances the look. Might she be considered a variation?
Snowdark Hatchery
Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
@DalphiaRose Mmm, whichever looks best? Or maybe even both together? :o Badges would be awesome too!! Perhaps some with a koi shape like in the colour chart, or some with a tiny image of a koi hatchling? I'd be willing to add in my profile something like this with a link to this thread, to promote it!! :D
@DalphiaRose Mmm, whichever looks best? Or maybe even both together? :o Badges would be awesome too!! Perhaps some with a koi shape like in the colour chart, or some with a tiny image of a koi hatchling? I'd be willing to add in my profile something like this with a link to this thread, to promote it!! :D
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@kaorusquee

I only picked the black as the tertiary based on the fish that come up on Google Images. They have less black. Did you make her specifically to match that Koi?

I don't mind making variations or adding variations, I just don't know exactly what to add! I am more than willing to work with you! :D
@kaorusquee

I only picked the black as the tertiary based on the fish that come up on Google Images. They have less black. Did you make her specifically to match that Koi?

I don't mind making variations or adding variations, I just don't know exactly what to add! I am more than willing to work with you! :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@musicfan4

If you head down to the Pinglist portions of the spreadsheet, you can add your name next to breeds, as compared to colors. :D
@musicfan4

If you head down to the Pinglist portions of the spreadsheet, you can add your name next to breeds, as compared to colors. :D
@DalphiaRose
I did make her with that Koi in mind, yes.

This is the site I was working with. Maybe it will help you?
http://www.blueridgekoi.com/koi-goldfish-resources/koi-variety-guide/
@DalphiaRose
I did make her with that Koi in mind, yes.

This is the site I was working with. Maybe it will help you?
http://www.blueridgekoi.com/koi-goldfish-resources/koi-variety-guide/
Snowdark Hatchery
@kaorusquee

Oop, I am using that, too! I could add Black and Obsidian as the preferred colors for Secondary, with the Silver-Obsidian range used as accepted colors. Does that work for you? :] OR I could just make them accepted colors, but not preferred.
@kaorusquee

Oop, I am using that, too! I could add Black and Obsidian as the preferred colors for Secondary, with the Silver-Obsidian range used as accepted colors. Does that work for you? :] OR I could just make them accepted colors, but not preferred.
@DalphiaRose
That works for me, as long as it works for you and everyone else^^
@DalphiaRose
That works for me, as long as it works for you and everyone else^^
Snowdark Hatchery
@kaorusquee

I might make a poll / questionnaire once I get more stuff set-up, so people can vote for things. I don't need to be the Koi dictator! XD
@kaorusquee

I might make a poll / questionnaire once I get more stuff set-up, so people can vote for things. I don't need to be the Koi dictator! XD
@DalphiaRose - My ping is messed up - there's supposed to be an 'a' at the end of Nydra ;A;

Good thing I checked on the progress of this!

I will be registering my dragons AFTER I have my pairs set up, however, is there a tier/type that has more black in it? My pair will be Fire-Orange/Obsidian/Obsidian with Pie/Pain/Belly and I'd like to know if they will qualify.

I was thinking they were based more on Showa Sanshoku Koi -

Which I pulled from this website.
@DalphiaRose - My ping is messed up - there's supposed to be an 'a' at the end of Nydra ;A;

Good thing I checked on the progress of this!

I will be registering my dragons AFTER I have my pairs set up, however, is there a tier/type that has more black in it? My pair will be Fire-Orange/Obsidian/Obsidian with Pie/Pain/Belly and I'd like to know if they will qualify.

I was thinking they were based more on Showa Sanshoku Koi -

Which I pulled from this website.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
@Nydra

There will be more variations / Koi! I just haven't gotten many up yet. It looks as though those fish are red/orange and then the Secondary and Tertiary are black?

My goal is to have every combo of black, orange, yellow, and red qualify somehow. :]
@Nydra

There will be more variations / Koi! I just haven't gotten many up yet. It looks as though those fish are red/orange and then the Secondary and Tertiary are black?

My goal is to have every combo of black, orange, yellow, and red qualify somehow. :]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57