Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 ... 436 437 438 439 440 ... 443 444
@Jaigalaar

Is elsa still available?
@Jaigalaar

Is elsa still available?
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Jaigalaar I'd like to be placed on the 7 and 6 digit general pinglists.
@Jaigalaar I'd like to be placed on the 7 and 6 digit general pinglists.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@Cruelty She got adopted a bit back, sorry!

@AlvildaBright We don't have a specific 7 digit pinglist. Since what you requested the range of dragons is the range of dragons we get in I've just put you on the general pinglist which will cover both those.
@Cruelty She got adopted a bit back, sorry!

@AlvildaBright We don't have a specific 7 digit pinglist. Since what you requested the range of dragons is the range of dragons we get in I've just put you on the general pinglist which will cover both those.
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar That's fine:)
@Jaigalaar That's fine:)
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@Jaigalaar

How much for that entire family unit on your last page in the imperious tab? I’ve been side eyeing them for a while
@Jaigalaar

How much for that entire family unit on your last page in the imperious tab? I’ve been side eyeing them for a while
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty I'm planning something special for them, so you'll get a ping when I list them up!
@Cruelty I'm planning something special for them, so you'll get a ping when I list them up!
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar
Awesome! I’ll be waiting c:
@Jaigalaar
Awesome! I’ll be waiting c:
@Jaigalaar
Could I get Isis, please?
I'm also very interested in being pinged for future rescues and all six digits.
@Jaigalaar
Could I get Isis, please?
I'm also very interested in being pinged for future rescues and all six digits.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Friendly boop!
Friendly boop!
@Foxe I've put you down on the main pinglist so you'll get a ping for any new rescues we put up!
@Foxe I've put you down on the main pinglist so you'll get a ping for any new rescues we put up!
CyxcE9w.png
1 2 ... 436 437 438 439 440 ... 443 444