Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 ... 435 436 437 438 439 ... 443 444
@Jaigalaar I'd also like to be added to the general pinglist, please :)
@Jaigalaar I'd also like to be added to the general pinglist, please :)
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@Kymris @Rowdy You've both been added! :)
@Kymris @Rowdy You've both been added! :)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

May I be added to the GPL for 2013 dragons? Not just specifics
@Jaigalaar

May I be added to the GPL for 2013 dragons? Not just specifics
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Jaigalaar Could I be added to the general pinglist? :D I love older dragons, have a seniors den tab just for them! Also... is Vanity still available? Maybe it's out of fashion now, but snowbellies are still [i]so [/i]pretty. [emoji=familiar heart]
@Jaigalaar Could I be added to the general pinglist? :D I love older dragons, have a seniors den tab just for them! Also... is Vanity still available? Maybe it's out of fashion now, but snowbellies are still so pretty.
@Cruelty Our only main pinglists are general (Aka all dragons that meet our criteria), and then the six digit and under list, with variants specifically for unbred dragons. As you're already on the six digits and under list and are listed with the specific request for 2013 dragons, so if you only want to be pinged for dragons from 2013 you're listed appropriately. If you want to be pinged for everything I can move you to the general list though!

@Featherycats You've been put on the general list, and yes, Vanity is available. I'll go set up a CR for you. :)
@Cruelty Our only main pinglists are general (Aka all dragons that meet our criteria), and then the six digit and under list, with variants specifically for unbred dragons. As you're already on the six digits and under list and are listed with the specific request for 2013 dragons, so if you only want to be pinged for dragons from 2013 you're listed appropriately. If you want to be pinged for everything I can move you to the general list though!

@Featherycats You've been put on the general list, and yes, Vanity is available. I'll go set up a CR for you. :)
CyxcE9w.png
Oh derp, I'd like to be on the entirely general pinglist haha!
Oh derp, I'd like to be on the entirely general pinglist haha!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty No worries, I've moved you onto it!
@Cruelty No worries, I've moved you onto it!
CyxcE9w.png
Sweet, thank you!
By the way, I was interested in buying Jorisdra and Lady for gems if you're up for another trade :)
Sweet, thank you!
By the way, I was interested in buying Jorisdra and Lady for gems if you're up for another trade :)
@Cruelty Give me a minute and I'll set it up for you!
@Cruelty Give me a minute and I'll set it up for you!
CyxcE9w.png
Awesome, thank you! :D
Awesome, thank you! :D
1 2 ... 435 436 437 438 439 ... 443 444