Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gold PC/Spiral Nest 3 hatchlings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Okay! Those hatch tomorrow. If you wanted to do treasure/gems, or apparel/familiars I'm open. I'm actually about to make a "have/wanted" apparel/familiar trade post. @HeavensAxis
Okay! Those hatch tomorrow. If you wanted to do treasure/gems, or apparel/familiars I'm open. I'm actually about to make a "have/wanted" apparel/familiar trade post. @HeavensAxis
FCwozBb.png
@Heras

If they are the same price as the spirals, I should be able to pay in full tomorrow

but if not I have a few things up my sleeve that may work as partial payment^^
@Heras

If they are the same price as the spirals, I should be able to pay in full tomorrow

but if not I have a few things up my sleeve that may work as partial payment^^
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
NOP5viO.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
[url]https://41.media.tumblr.com/755181d969bb34362219f05ef7cde4ce/tumblr_nplmk3LskJ1uxja3do1_540.jpg
[/url]

@HeavensAxis these are the parents for tomorrow, but the mother has since gotten a crystal gene so they'll be 100% cryface. The xxx is less likely though, so they'll be cheaper.

Prices:
xxx gold = 75kT
xxy gold/y = 50kT
xyz = 40kT
gem exchange = 1:560

link for things I'm looking for. I'll take the lowest AH price towards cost of dragon (many are higher, and in that case, I'd pay the difference towards AH price)
[url]https://41.media.tumblr.com/755181d969bb34362219f05ef7cde4ce/tumblr_nplmk3LskJ1uxja3do1_540.jpg
[/url]

@HeavensAxis these are the parents for tomorrow, but the mother has since gotten a crystal gene so they'll be 100% cryface. The xxx is less likely though, so they'll be cheaper.

Prices:
xxx gold = 75kT
xxy gold/y = 50kT
xyz = 40kT
gem exchange = 1:560

link for things I'm looking for. I'll take the lowest AH price towards cost of dragon (many are higher, and in that case, I'd pay the difference towards AH price)
FCwozBb.png
Sorry! Forgot the glitch wasn't fixed, so I edited the post that had the tags! You're all probably very confused (if you saw a tag and showed up)

I just deactivated the ping for now. I'll ping you guys again tomorrow (unless you don't want me to!) when the PCs hatch :)
Sorry! Forgot the glitch wasn't fixed, so I edited the post that had the tags! You're all probably very confused (if you saw a tag and showed up)

I just deactivated the ping for now. I'll ping you guys again tomorrow (unless you don't want me to!) when the PCs hatch :)
FCwozBb.png
Hatchlings added!
Hatchlings added!
FCwozBb.png
@Heras I'm sorry but the one female isn't what I was hoping for. Orange is too dark of a tert for what I'm looking for. Maybe the next time around? It's kind of picky but I'm hoping for a tert closer to ivory because this is my male: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13567283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135673/13567283_350.png[/img] [/url] Since half the babies will have crackle I'm trying to find something not so dark for the tert.
@Heras I'm sorry but the one female isn't what I was hoping for. Orange is too dark of a tert for what I'm looking for. Maybe the next time around? It's kind of picky but I'm hoping for a tert closer to ivory because this is my male:

13567283_350.png

Since half the babies will have crackle I'm trying to find something not so dark for the tert.
@AnnieFelis Your male is awesome! And it's okay to be picky! I'm happy to keep you on the list, but if you find what you're looking for sooner just let me know so I can keep from notifying you over and over and over ;)

PS: That skin- made for him!
@AnnieFelis Your male is awesome! And it's okay to be picky! I'm happy to keep you on the list, but if you find what you're looking for sooner just let me know so I can keep from notifying you over and over and over ;)

PS: That skin- made for him!
FCwozBb.png
@Heras Thanks. I'm hoping I can find something soon, but it seems like a lot of the goldenrod through gold crystal dragons for sale aren't pearlcatchers, or are ridiculously expensive (there's an ideal female for 500 gems, just yikes). That's why I was happy when you offered, because you had gold PCs under 100k.

Edit: That skin was made for sunshine and gold PCs, I swear. Although considering his name is SunnyDelight it's kind of a fancy accent for a silly dragon.
@Heras Thanks. I'm hoping I can find something soon, but it seems like a lot of the goldenrod through gold crystal dragons for sale aren't pearlcatchers, or are ridiculously expensive (there's an ideal female for 500 gems, just yikes). That's why I was happy when you offered, because you had gold PCs under 100k.

Edit: That skin was made for sunshine and gold PCs, I swear. Although considering his name is SunnyDelight it's kind of a fancy accent for a silly dragon.
@LightingDragon cry face hatchlings here :)
@LightingDragon cry face hatchlings here :)
FCwozBb.png
@Heras
Spiral Male
Primary Gold Crystal
Secondary Gold Facet
Tertiary Gold Spines
How much? ;)
@Heras
Spiral Male
Primary Gold Crystal
Secondary Gold Facet
Tertiary Gold Spines