Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gold PC/Spiral Nest 3 hatchlings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@wasteofanangel crossroads sent. :)
@wasteofanangel crossroads sent. :)
FCwozBb.png
@Heras Sorry, I was gone for the last two days. I'm happy with that female gold/gold/lemon baby, though, so I'll take her. 50k for XXY, right?
@Heras Sorry, I was gone for the last two days. I'm happy with that female gold/gold/lemon baby, though, so I'll take her. 50k for XXY, right?
@AnnieFelis yes ma'am!
@AnnieFelis yes ma'am!
FCwozBb.png
@Heras Awesome, CR sent! I'm happy I waited for this next nest.
@Heras Awesome, CR sent! I'm happy I waited for this next nest.
@ankh
@Lottie
babies hatched on first page
@ankh
@Lottie
babies hatched on first page
FCwozBb.png
@Heras

I'm interested in the
Female
Primary Gold Crystal
Secondary Gold Facet
Tertiary Ivory Spines
@Heras

I'm interested in the
Female
Primary Gold Crystal
Secondary Gold Facet
Tertiary Ivory Spines
Vr7mfoy.jpg
@startleddust crossroads sent. Thanks!
@startleddust crossroads sent. Thanks!
FCwozBb.png
@Heras I'm actually in the middle of a lair cleanout. Do you mind if it takes me up to a day to accept it?
@Heras I'm actually in the middle of a lair cleanout. Do you mind if it takes me up to a day to accept it?
Vr7mfoy.jpg
@startleddust As long as it doesn't go further than that. I have several nests hatching this week and only two spots left myself :)
@startleddust As long as it doesn't go further than that. I have several nests hatching this week and only two spots left myself :)
FCwozBb.png
@Heras

I'm hatching 2 3-egg nests for a friend but they're not staying in my lair past tomorrow, so if the lair isn't fully cleaned by then I'll have the space anyway.
@Heras

I'm hatching 2 3-egg nests for a friend but they're not staying in my lair past tomorrow, so if the lair isn't fully cleaned by then I'll have the space anyway.
Vr7mfoy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7