Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gold PC/Spiral Nest 3 hatchlings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Heras I'm cool with being on the ping list. I got a goldenrod noc as a temp, but she isn't quite right. I need a nice golden PC girl, and sooner or later your nest will hatch one. I'm fine waiting until one hatches.
@Heras I'm cool with being on the ping list. I got a goldenrod noc as a temp, but she isn't quite right. I need a nice golden PC girl, and sooner or later your nest will hatch one. I'm fine waiting until one hatches.
Aurelius and Sol are now the proud parents of 3 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

@AnnieFelis
Aurelius and Sol are now the proud parents of 3 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.

@AnnieFelis
FCwozBb.png
@Heras

I'm not looking to add any more permanent dragons right now so I will request to be removed from the ping list at this time please! Thank you though. ;-;
@Heras

I'm not looking to add any more permanent dragons right now so I will request to be removed from the ping list at this time please! Thank you though. ;-;
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@Kraevin You got it!
@Kraevin You got it!
FCwozBb.png
Please ping me for some babies. I adore spirals and need to get some pretty pearlcatchers. Some gold would really brighten up my awfully silver lair ^.^
@Heras
Please ping me for some babies. I adore spirals and need to get some pretty pearlcatchers. Some gold would really brighten up my awfully silver lair ^.^
@Heras
@wasteofanangel
Will do! If you look at my nesting grounds I have two golden nests hatching within a day of each other. One with 50/50 spiral and one with 100% pc :)
@wasteofanangel
Will do! If you look at my nesting grounds I have two golden nests hatching within a day of each other. One with 50/50 spiral and one with 100% pc :)
FCwozBb.png
@ankh
@AnnieFelis
@wasteofanangel
@Lottie

Updating first post right now. Nest hatched!
@ankh
@AnnieFelis
@wasteofanangel
@Lottie

Updating first post right now. Nest hatched!
FCwozBb.png
@Heras I got one of the PCs from your previous nest. You can take me off the pinglist now. :)
@Heras I got one of the PCs from your previous nest. You can take me off the pinglist now. :)
1WDkW5k.jpg
@KenogariYuki oops sorry about that. It was a copy and paste job of the outdated list!
@KenogariYuki oops sorry about that. It was a copy and paste job of the outdated list!
FCwozBb.png
@Heras I would love to take that ivory smoke off your hands ^.^
@Heras I would love to take that ivory smoke off your hands ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7