Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Finished: 5-digit Gen 1 Imperial
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*Suddenly wishing she played Aywas*

@Jackins What do you value Cloudy Wings at? The biggest ticket items I can offer are 20kG Pure (if I can liquidate some things I can get more, but would like to know if I have a chance before I do so!), Cloudy Wings, Sunchaser Jewelry (Looks to be about 50kG in AH?).
*Suddenly wishing she played Aywas*

@Jackins What do you value Cloudy Wings at? The biggest ticket items I can offer are 20kG Pure (if I can liquidate some things I can get more, but would like to know if I have a chance before I do so!), Cloudy Wings, Sunchaser Jewelry (Looks to be about 50kG in AH?).
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Fensalir Because I love to torture myself.
@Fensalir Because I love to torture myself.
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@Fizzle because like @Fensalir, torturing myself is my specialty.
@Fizzle because like @Fensalir, torturing myself is my specialty.
@AriaTLoak

I'd be interested in them depending on which Bottles they are, since they sell reasonably well (and the velox is damn cute) Metals are roughly 20, with the blue being 44gp and the gold topping out at 69gp. Flaming scale's about 50gp. I'm mostly hoping or pure however, as I can do more with it.

@LadyBrandson -I haven't seen a value for the scroll case or the or the cranial hornhelm in a while, so I'm not 100% sure where I'd put them in comparison. So far Kaitii's offer stands as the highest right now, but i definitely appreciate the interest.

@JovaniSkye -I didn't even realize this was a thing; thank you for spreading the word! ; ! ;

@NineEyes -You have gorgeous art, but for this auction I would very much prefer to keep it towards items and site currency. Thank you for the interest though!

@cooneyms -Same as above. Mostly looking for pure/items that can be liquidated eventually, save one or two that'd be kept.

I can absolutely ping you as it continues!

@Dorkanoora -Same as above. Mostly looking for pure and items. Thank you!

@Confectionary -I honestly do not know. I haven't seen any values listed for either the Skycat or Cloudy Wings and i immensely regret never grabbing them way back in the day.

I can list you up there with Kaitii as for the moment from interest standpoint you're about on par. Pure is a huge motivator on this one.
@AriaTLoak

I'd be interested in them depending on which Bottles they are, since they sell reasonably well (and the velox is damn cute) Metals are roughly 20, with the blue being 44gp and the gold topping out at 69gp. Flaming scale's about 50gp. I'm mostly hoping or pure however, as I can do more with it.

@LadyBrandson -I haven't seen a value for the scroll case or the or the cranial hornhelm in a while, so I'm not 100% sure where I'd put them in comparison. So far Kaitii's offer stands as the highest right now, but i definitely appreciate the interest.

@JovaniSkye -I didn't even realize this was a thing; thank you for spreading the word! ; ! ;

@NineEyes -You have gorgeous art, but for this auction I would very much prefer to keep it towards items and site currency. Thank you for the interest though!

@cooneyms -Same as above. Mostly looking for pure/items that can be liquidated eventually, save one or two that'd be kept.

I can absolutely ping you as it continues!

@Dorkanoora -Same as above. Mostly looking for pure and items. Thank you!

@Confectionary -I honestly do not know. I haven't seen any values listed for either the Skycat or Cloudy Wings and i immensely regret never grabbing them way back in the day.

I can list you up there with Kaitii as for the moment from interest standpoint you're about on par. Pure is a huge motivator on this one.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@demonpunk don't know if you've seen this yet, but I though I'd ping you just in case.
@demonpunk don't know if you've seen this yet, but I though I'd ping you just in case.
@Jackins It's apparently all the rage o_o (Low digit Dragons) You've got it being a bit of a rarity with him being a Gen 1 AND an Imp. Makes me wish I paid more attention to digits since I started xD I always go for specific color combos or combos with matching elements or whatnot. I wonder how much money I lost exalting ;_;
@Jackins It's apparently all the rage o_o (Low digit Dragons) You've got it being a bit of a rarity with him being a Gen 1 AND an Imp. Makes me wish I paid more attention to digits since I started xD I always go for specific color combos or combos with matching elements or whatnot. I wonder how much money I lost exalting ;_;
@Phoenixfyre @Oncamimus Pinging you guys incase you haven't seen, gen1 imp!
@Phoenixfyre @Oncamimus Pinging you guys incase you haven't seen, gen1 imp!
cP22QlS.png
@Jackins I understand! I bought them both for 75k Gems Each and that was almost a year ago, so I believe they're worth at least that much still (I believe the Hornhelm is worth even more, since it's more popular/easier to sell than the Case). With the Sunchasers, I would estimate my bid at about 190k gems in value.

Then again, I would estimate my offer at 0 gems if you don't want those items, haha.
@Jackins I understand! I bought them both for 75k Gems Each and that was almost a year ago, so I believe they're worth at least that much still (I believe the Hornhelm is worth even more, since it's more popular/easier to sell than the Case). With the Sunchasers, I would estimate my bid at about 190k gems in value.

Then again, I would estimate my offer at 0 gems if you don't want those items, haha.
w6qLIgS.gif
@NineEyes

You enjoy torture...I get it now :P
I would give just about anything for this guy....but sadly, I don't have anything :(

(Thank you for the ping though)

@Phoenixfyre Because...apparently I like to BE tortured...
@NineEyes

You enjoy torture...I get it now :P
I would give just about anything for this guy....but sadly, I don't have anything :(

(Thank you for the ping though)

@Phoenixfyre Because...apparently I like to BE tortured...
@Jackins Do you have anything in particular on Aywas in their RLC shop that can be bought currently (or within the time frame of the auction) that would be acceptable for a bid? I haven't got an account at the moment, but could make one to buy items needed over there, since you'll be leaving FR.

The most recent estimate I could find was this thread here, which values the Cloudy Wings at 80-120k, which is a pretty big difference between the high-low amount XD If we value them at dead center of that estimate, 100kG, my current bid would be about 170kG, which seems a little low. I'll see what I can pad that with if there's anything I could offer from Ayways, and if I can liquidate some things. c:
@Jackins Do you have anything in particular on Aywas in their RLC shop that can be bought currently (or within the time frame of the auction) that would be acceptable for a bid? I haven't got an account at the moment, but could make one to buy items needed over there, since you'll be leaving FR.

The most recent estimate I could find was this thread here, which values the Cloudy Wings at 80-120k, which is a pretty big difference between the high-low amount XD If we value them at dead center of that estimate, 100kG, my current bid would be about 170kG, which seems a little low. I'll see what I can pad that with if there's anything I could offer from Ayways, and if I can liquidate some things. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8