Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Finished: 5-digit Gen 1 Imperial
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Disease
They listed the aywas items above. GP, custom making items and breeding items.
@Disease
They listed the aywas items above. GP, custom making items and breeding items.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
[quote name="Senaru" date=2015-06-06 06:23:44] @ Disease - I believe I mentioned that jackins was looking for, in addition to the skycat and cloudy wings, somewhere above 50KG+. IE, probably 60-100KG. If there was a skycat and a cloudy wings in with that offer I believe jackins would consider it, but has also stated that there is no autobuy. She is looking at the base value of all offers and the highest offer currently is around 50-60kG. Your question was answered many times, I'm not sure how else to explain it? [/quote] [quote name="Senaru" date=2015-06-06 06:30:41] @ Disease - Jackins asked me to answer as she is busy at the moment. [/quote] I don't mean to barge in but, stated, if I am correct? There isn't an autobuy so Jackins isn't directly seeking anything except for a higher offer in either ayways or FR equivalency (which the skycat+wings+currency is just to say) As well as I will not be continuing this, just wanted to mention :) I believe the rates are up and the current highest offer reigns about 190kg by Kaitii, that would most likely be the OTB. Nonetheless @Jackins beautiful dragon! I hope you have the greatest luck selling this beauty! I also wish you the best of luck on Aywas!!! I've never heard of it so I might check it out C:
Senaru wrote on 2015-06-06:
@ Disease - I believe I mentioned that jackins was looking for, in addition to the skycat and cloudy wings, somewhere above 50KG+. IE, probably 60-100KG. If there was a skycat and a cloudy wings in with that offer I believe jackins would consider it, but has also stated that there is no autobuy. She is looking at the base value of all offers and the highest offer currently is around 50-60kG. Your question was answered many times, I'm not sure how else to explain it?
Senaru wrote on 2015-06-06:
@ Disease - Jackins asked me to answer as she is busy at the moment.
I don't mean to barge in but, stated, if I am correct? There isn't an autobuy so Jackins isn't directly seeking anything except for a higher offer in either ayways or FR equivalency (which the skycat+wings+currency is just to say) As well as I will not be continuing this, just wanted to mention :) I believe the rates are up and the current highest offer reigns about 190kg by Kaitii, that would most likely be the OTB.

Nonetheless @Jackins beautiful dragon! I hope you have the greatest luck selling this beauty! I also wish you the best of luck on Aywas!!! I've never heard of it so I might check it out C:
@Ambiance
I see, I see.

I am a very literal person and have mild Asperger's syndrome; I need to be told things directly as to not get overwhelmed and confused.

I don't know the worth of Aywas currency compared to FR currency
@Ambiance
I see, I see.

I am a very literal person and have mild Asperger's syndrome; I need to be told things directly as to not get overwhelmed and confused.

I don't know the worth of Aywas currency compared to FR currency
-Kyle
@Disease No need to explain yourself! Sorry you got confused and overwhelmed! They posted rates in their first post

Aywas GP

Gem to Gp Ratio: 100 Gems = 1 GP

Treasure to Gem Ratio 570 =1 gem, 45kt = 1GP

So I believe the current highest offer, by my horrible math would be 1.9kGP!
@Disease No need to explain yourself! Sorry you got confused and overwhelmed! They posted rates in their first post

Aywas GP

Gem to Gp Ratio: 100 Gems = 1 GP

Treasure to Gem Ratio 570 =1 gem, 45kt = 1GP

So I believe the current highest offer, by my horrible math would be 1.9kGP!
@Ambiance
Ah, thank you. I understand now! I will compile a new offer.
@Ambiance
Ah, thank you. I understand now! I will compile a new offer.
-Kyle
@Disease Sorry for pinging you since it's not really ping worthy but best of luck with your offer! As to everyone else on the thread who is offering! ( and best of luck again to the seller!! she'll need it with how much attention this cutie is drawin in ;O ) Hope you all have an amazing day as well <3
@Disease Sorry for pinging you since it's not really ping worthy but best of luck with your offer! As to everyone else on the thread who is offering! ( and best of luck again to the seller!! she'll need it with how much attention this cutie is drawin in ;O ) Hope you all have an amazing day as well <3
@Ambiance
Thanks for your help!
@Ambiance
Thanks for your help!
-Kyle
@Saryina

Pinging myself to make an offer later on
@Saryina

Pinging myself to make an offer later on
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
Oi, @bit, 5-digit gen 1 imp-!
Oi, @bit, 5-digit gen 1 imp-!
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
OMG @Tsaiah I have been trying to ignore this thread WHY sits here with chips dipped in the salt of my tears [img]http://cdn.theglow.com.au/app/uploads/2015/03/eating-salty-chips.gif[/img]
OMG @Tsaiah I have been trying to ignore this thread WHY

sits here with chips dipped in the salt of my tears

eating-salty-chips.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8