Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Finished: 5-digit Gen 1 Imperial
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oof that was the last of my funds and assets so I'm out of the running now, def interested to see the final price though!
Oof that was the last of my funds and assets so I'm out of the running now, def interested to see the final price though!
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii

Sorry about that; I wasn't expecting him to climb that high, that fast.

If this doesn't move in another day or so I may go ahead and end it shortly. Will see what happens.
@Kaitii

Sorry about that; I wasn't expecting him to climb that high, that fast.

If this doesn't move in another day or so I may go ahead and end it shortly. Will see what happens.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
Tiny bump.
Tiny bump.
Update!

In light of recent events (I only just became aware of the Imp scroll that went up for sale a little bit ago) I will be tentatively ending this on Sunday, June 14th, at around 12 Noon, EST.
Update!

In light of recent events (I only just became aware of the Imp scroll that went up for sale a little bit ago) I will be tentatively ending this on Sunday, June 14th, at around 12 Noon, EST.
@Jackins Oh maaaan. Okay. Let's see how my Aywas stuff rates.

GP: 158 (and 20mil BP which I can convert into GP to make another 25P for a total of 183GP)

Custom Makers: Blue Custom Orb, Bottled Elemental Orb, Bronze Custom Orb, Candy Cane Custom Crystal, Candy Cane Custom Orb, Flame Custom Crystal, Fossilized Egg, Gated Potion x 6, Gold Custom Crystal, Holiday Rare Potion, Ice Rocks, Love Potion x 2, Mermaid's Purse, Metal Custom Token x 2, Mineral Crystal, Orange Custom Crystal, Pacifier, Radioactive Breeding Coin, Raw Blue Crystal, Raw Gold Crystal, Rock Custom Crystal, Silver Custom Crystal, Sparkling Crystal x 2, Triple Heart Potion x 3, Mermaid's Purse

Breeding Makers: Breeding Coin, Metal Breeding Coin x 2, Rusted Breeding Coin

Custom Maker Add-Ons: Hybrid Genetic's Kit, Artist's Palette, Basic Edit Randomizer, Booty Map, Life Seed, Love Story, Monochrome Rocks, Vintage Jar, Book of Flowers.

I don't know if you're interested in colorings for Aywas as well, but I can also offer some of those to round out my deal - two of my pets were accepted for the Pride Month event, so they're at least good enough quality to be site pets. :)
@Jackins Oh maaaan. Okay. Let's see how my Aywas stuff rates.

GP: 158 (and 20mil BP which I can convert into GP to make another 25P for a total of 183GP)

Custom Makers: Blue Custom Orb, Bottled Elemental Orb, Bronze Custom Orb, Candy Cane Custom Crystal, Candy Cane Custom Orb, Flame Custom Crystal, Fossilized Egg, Gated Potion x 6, Gold Custom Crystal, Holiday Rare Potion, Ice Rocks, Love Potion x 2, Mermaid's Purse, Metal Custom Token x 2, Mineral Crystal, Orange Custom Crystal, Pacifier, Radioactive Breeding Coin, Raw Blue Crystal, Raw Gold Crystal, Rock Custom Crystal, Silver Custom Crystal, Sparkling Crystal x 2, Triple Heart Potion x 3, Mermaid's Purse

Breeding Makers: Breeding Coin, Metal Breeding Coin x 2, Rusted Breeding Coin

Custom Maker Add-Ons: Hybrid Genetic's Kit, Artist's Palette, Basic Edit Randomizer, Booty Map, Life Seed, Love Story, Monochrome Rocks, Vintage Jar, Book of Flowers.

I don't know if you're interested in colorings for Aywas as well, but I can also offer some of those to round out my deal - two of my pets were accepted for the Pride Month event, so they're at least good enough quality to be site pets. :)
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel

Of the items that I would be interested in:

158 GP

20 million BP

---*roughly 185 at current exchange in BP---

Blue Custom Orb -3gp
Flame Custom Crystal -5gp
Gold Custom Crystal -30gp
Silver Custom Crystal -90gp
Breeding Coin -60gp
Hybrid Genetics Kit -8gp

Brings these to roughly a total of 381 gp. Most of the other items included I don't have much use for, but I do appreciate the offer.

Saryina's offer currently stands the highest at this time.
@Arkonsel

Of the items that I would be interested in:

158 GP

20 million BP

---*roughly 185 at current exchange in BP---

Blue Custom Orb -3gp
Flame Custom Crystal -5gp
Gold Custom Crystal -30gp
Silver Custom Crystal -90gp
Breeding Coin -60gp
Hybrid Genetics Kit -8gp

Brings these to roughly a total of 381 gp. Most of the other items included I don't have much use for, but I do appreciate the offer.

Saryina's offer currently stands the highest at this time.
@Jackins Fair enough, thanks for the consideration! I do also have a Design Ticket and about 11.5K gems worth of treasure, but I think that even with those, I can't match Sarinya's offer.

Good luck with the auction and finding a good home for your lovely imp :)
@Jackins Fair enough, thanks for the consideration! I do also have a Design Ticket and about 11.5K gems worth of treasure, but I think that even with those, I can't match Sarinya's offer.

Good luck with the auction and finding a good home for your lovely imp :)
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel -Thank you for your interest!

@Saryina -This offer/auction thing has come to a close. I can send Asmodeus over once funds have been received.
@Arkonsel -Thank you for your interest!

@Saryina -This offer/auction thing has come to a close. I can send Asmodeus over once funds have been received.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8