Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pastel Goth Breeder Society - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
@MystikMuse @swordprincess @Naitochan @orlesianbeauty @stohrmee @OnABadBet @Swishasweet @Instinct @Esme @Aryxia @nihill @UristMcD @MoonDrops @KatieOurMatie @Maui @Senpai @Ginga @Arishark @skyarising @Bwee @Shadowveil @copiousPeplom @Quealia @goldenwings @perytonfeathers @smallswingshoes @Eskarine @Stina @Fleuret @Kikay @radbot @privateaye @PurplePanda @hayum @Shel @CartelSaide @KittyCosmonaut @Tyrion @Hydrosphere @Riker @Pastelia @ProfessorInkblot @Raire @ghostyghost @OhSweetie @WithaZed @MockeryOf @BrightIce @Azremiel @Flaera @Seagu @Zaratyst @palinoiia @Monster04 @Serpede @Metalwrath @Tryxia2014 @Pteri @vavaan @Sinon @Pandonkey @ForeverFearless @destinyswindow @wackyraccoon @RationalParanoia @lizabet @xwonderland @spy @Syndrrin @Shoujo @trashmink @Alternatewarning @starbornkid

Hello there everyone, and welcome to the new PGBS! You've been pinged here today because you were a member of the former PGBS run by Pasuteru! Pasuteru has had to leave FR due to personal reasons, so @creepykitty, @Maui, and I have taken the reins and have re-made the PGBS!

You are hereby invited to fill out an application after reading through the first page~! ^w^b

You will see that much has remained the same to make the transition as swift and easy as possible for everyone. We are currently without a support badge and classification badges, but please know that they will be coming soon. Expect a ping about it wen they arrive! (Please give @Shel and @Pteri a round of applause because they have made the text banners and will be tackling badges as well!)

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message or ping Maui, creepykitty, and I with them!

Thanks and again, welcome to the new PGBS!
@MystikMuse @swordprincess @Naitochan @orlesianbeauty @stohrmee @OnABadBet @Swishasweet @Instinct @Esme @Aryxia @nihill @UristMcD @MoonDrops @KatieOurMatie @Maui @Senpai @Ginga @Arishark @skyarising @Bwee @Shadowveil @copiousPeplom @Quealia @goldenwings @perytonfeathers @smallswingshoes @Eskarine @Stina @Fleuret @Kikay @radbot @privateaye @PurplePanda @hayum @Shel @CartelSaide @KittyCosmonaut @Tyrion @Hydrosphere @Riker @Pastelia @ProfessorInkblot @Raire @ghostyghost @OhSweetie @WithaZed @MockeryOf @BrightIce @Azremiel @Flaera @Seagu @Zaratyst @palinoiia @Monster04 @Serpede @Metalwrath @Tryxia2014 @Pteri @vavaan @Sinon @Pandonkey @ForeverFearless @destinyswindow @wackyraccoon @RationalParanoia @lizabet @xwonderland @spy @Syndrrin @Shoujo @trashmink @Alternatewarning @starbornkid

Hello there everyone, and welcome to the new PGBS! You've been pinged here today because you were a member of the former PGBS run by Pasuteru! Pasuteru has had to leave FR due to personal reasons, so @creepykitty, @Maui, and I have taken the reins and have re-made the PGBS!

You are hereby invited to fill out an application after reading through the first page~! ^w^b

You will see that much has remained the same to make the transition as swift and easy as possible for everyone. We are currently without a support badge and classification badges, but please know that they will be coming soon. Expect a ping about it wen they arrive! (Please give @Shel and @Pteri a round of applause because they have made the text banners and will be tackling badges as well!)

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message or ping Maui, creepykitty, and I with them!

Thanks and again, welcome to the new PGBS!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Shel & @Thrawn
Your applications have been processed and I would like to welcome you to the PGBS! owo
@Shel & @Thrawn
Your applications have been processed and I would like to welcome you to the PGBS! owo
PZfBrh7.gifD0NsT2R.pngPZfBrh7.gif
@Toothless
Hooray!!!!!

@creepykitty
Thanks!
@Toothless
Hooray!!!!!

@creepykitty
Thanks!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Toothless Thanks for the ping! I'll get to the application once I get on tomorrow again :)
@Toothless Thanks for the ping! I'll get to the application once I get on tomorrow again :)
vWzc3aN.png
@Maui
I know right? I'm still so stunned and pumped! ;A;

@ForeverFearless
Sounds great! And you're welcome! c:
@Maui
I know right? I'm still so stunned and pumped! ;A;

@ForeverFearless
Sounds great! And you're welcome! c:
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@creepykitty

Sent in an application :D
@creepykitty

Sent in an application :D
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
@creepykitty application sent!
@creepykitty application sent!
@Toothless @creepykitty @Maui

Yoooo, the thread is looking great! I’m so excited that this is opening again :o @Shel and I will be looking into the remaining graphics soon, hopefully!

I just sent my application.
@Toothless @creepykitty @Maui

Yoooo, the thread is looking great! I’m so excited that this is opening again :o @Shel and I will be looking into the remaining graphics soon, hopefully!

I just sent my application.
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
@Shel @Pteri
Again, you guys ROCK! *showers you with confetti*
@Shel @Pteri
Again, you guys ROCK! *showers you with confetti*
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@creepykitty I filled out the application :) I'm really glad to see the PGBS going again :)
@creepykitty I filled out the application :) I'm really glad to see the PGBS going again :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103