Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pastel Goth Breeder Society - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
@Shel
I'm not sure of anything in regards to the posts that I tend to, but maybe Maui and @creepykitty have something? :3

@Maui
Don't forget to thank Shel and @Pteri for our banners in the Miscellaneous section! :D
@Shel
I'm not sure of anything in regards to the posts that I tend to, but maybe Maui and @creepykitty have something? :3

@Maui
Don't forget to thank Shel and @Pteri for our banners in the Miscellaneous section! :D
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Shel
Maybe a pretty graphic for the reserved spaces? Just to make 'em look nice! That's the only other thing I could think of~
and
@toothless @maui
When can we start accepting members? I received an app a few days ago :) I told them to wait a little bit before we would formally accept them
@Shel
Maybe a pretty graphic for the reserved spaces? Just to make 'em look nice! That's the only other thing I could think of~
and
@toothless @maui
When can we start accepting members? I received an app a few days ago :) I told them to wait a little bit before we would formally accept them
PZfBrh7.gifD0NsT2R.pngPZfBrh7.gif
@Shel

Badges are all we need left I believe, and I'm leaving on vacation soon so as you can guess I won't have time to make anything. If you guys want to go ahead and come up with something please do!
@Shel

Badges are all we need left I believe, and I'm leaving on vacation soon so as you can guess I won't have time to make anything. If you guys want to go ahead and come up with something please do!
@maui
have a nice vacation!!
@maui
have a nice vacation!!
@creepykitty @Maui

Well since we have most of our, uh, everything up why don't we open apps now? I can ping everyone over to this new thread, too. c:

And Maui, say hi to the sharks for me!!!
@creepykitty @Maui

Well since we have most of our, uh, everything up why don't we open apps now? I can ping everyone over to this new thread, too. c:

And Maui, say hi to the sharks for me!!!
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@toothless
Awesome! I will PM them now~ I guess we should wait a week or two before doing the RNG for the member of the week, huh? I'll also need to get the PGBS royalty sheet set-up!
@toothless
Awesome! I will PM them now~ I guess we should wait a week or two before doing the RNG for the member of the week, huh? I'll also need to get the PGBS royalty sheet set-up!
@creepykitty
Probably! Gotta get all settled and stuff. ouo! Woohoo this is gonna be e-x-c-i-t-i-n-g!
@creepykitty
Probably! Gotta get all settled and stuff. ouo! Woohoo this is gonna be e-x-c-i-t-i-n-g!
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@toothless
i know!~ I'm ready to get the thread up and running!
@toothless
i know!~ I'm ready to get the thread up and running!
@creepykitty
I would LOVE to make something pretty for the reserved spaces. I can also make a nice bump graphic/banner (a few examples so you guys can decide if you'd like to use them).

@Maui
Since you're leaving on vacation (have a nice trip, btw!) I would love to go ahead and play around with some badges for you guys to take a look at.

@Toothless
Thread is looking great! I actually just sent in an application. Sorry if they aren't open yet! I just noticed that I wasn't on the members list yet.

One of the things that I wrote in my application is just a hopeful idea that I'd like to paste here for all of you to read. I understand that I'm just helping with graphics but...

"I know that you guys might already have enough people to help co-run the new PGBS thread, but I would love any opportunity to be involved in a bigger way than just being a member. My hatchery is pastel/pastel goth themed and I've got a lot of interesting new pastel goth pairs."
@creepykitty
I would LOVE to make something pretty for the reserved spaces. I can also make a nice bump graphic/banner (a few examples so you guys can decide if you'd like to use them).

@Maui
Since you're leaving on vacation (have a nice trip, btw!) I would love to go ahead and play around with some badges for you guys to take a look at.

@Toothless
Thread is looking great! I actually just sent in an application. Sorry if they aren't open yet! I just noticed that I wasn't on the members list yet.

One of the things that I wrote in my application is just a hopeful idea that I'd like to paste here for all of you to read. I understand that I'm just helping with graphics but...

"I know that you guys might already have enough people to help co-run the new PGBS thread, but I would love any opportunity to be involved in a bigger way than just being a member. My hatchery is pastel/pastel goth themed and I've got a lot of interesting new pastel goth pairs."
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Toothless @creepykitty

Ok finally finished updating everything I needed to. Yea, we wont be able to start any of the weekly things for a little while, but lmao it's not quite as important as getting everything else set up.

We actually did it though, holy crap.
@Toothless @creepykitty

Ok finally finished updating everything I needed to. Yea, we wont be able to start any of the weekly things for a little while, but lmao it's not quite as important as getting everything else set up.

We actually did it though, holy crap.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103