Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pastel Goth Breeder Society - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
[center]@Maui @Toothless @creepykitty Hey guys. I've been messaging back and forth with @Pteri and I've just been playing around with some graphic ideas. I'll paste what I wrote to Pteri: "I know that this isn't what you were asking for, but I decided to just play around with some graphics while I waited for you to re-send the psd and to give further instructions. Just wanted to share one of the examples I made. I know you probably wont want to use it but I hope you like where I'm going, anyways. ^_^" [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah41/shelreneequino/creepykitty_zpsgg7jurxu.gif[/img] Like I said, I was just messing around (which is why it's so messy). Let me know if there's anything at all that you guys need help with. [/center]
@Maui @Toothless @creepykitty

Hey guys. I've been messaging back and forth with @Pteri and I've just been playing around with some graphic ideas. I'll paste what I wrote to Pteri:

"I know that this isn't what you were asking for, but I decided to just play around with some graphics while I waited for you to re-send the psd and to give further instructions. Just wanted to share one of the examples I made. I know you probably wont want to use it but I hope you like where I'm going, anyways. ^_^"

creepykitty_zpsgg7jurxu.gif

Like I said, I was just messing around (which is why it's so messy). Let me know if there's anything at all that you guys need help with.
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel
Ohh wow that's really cute! :3 I'm up for whatever graphics you guys throw at me, so I'll leave ya'll to decide. x3c
@Shel
Ohh wow that's really cute! :3 I'm up for whatever graphics you guys throw at me, so I'll leave ya'll to decide. x3c
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless
Okay, I just got the pattern and font psd from @Pteri so I'll be working on the final graphics tonight. I'll continue making other graphics like I did for fun and share them with you guys. Even if you don't want to use them here, you're all always free to use them in other things if you'd like.
@Toothless
Okay, I just got the pattern and font psd from @Pteri so I'll be working on the final graphics tonight. I'll continue making other graphics like I did for fun and share them with you guys. Even if you don't want to use them here, you're all always free to use them in other things if you'd like.
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel
Okey dokey, that sounds great! =D Thank you so much!
@Shel
Okey dokey, that sounds great! =D Thank you so much!
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@shel
Aw, I'm flattered you used my username! Its cute! I think it'd be cute to use those for all the members name in the member list. I hope it won't be too graphics-heavy :c
@shel
Aw, I'm flattered you used my username! Its cute! I think it'd be cute to use those for all the members name in the member list. I hope it won't be too graphics-heavy :c
PZfBrh7.gifD0NsT2R.pngPZfBrh7.gif
@creepykitty
I'm glad you like it! I know that we don't want the graphics to clash, so I'll be getting to work on the other graphics tonight. You're extremely welcome to use the graphic I did of your username!
@creepykitty
I'm glad you like it! I know that we don't want the graphics to clash, so I'll be getting to work on the other graphics tonight. You're extremely welcome to use the graphic I did of your username!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Toothless
No problem!
@Toothless
No problem!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
[center]@Maui @Toothless @creepykitty [b]Okay, so this is what I've done so fa[/b]r as @Pteri instructed. Here is what she wrote to me: [quote]Hi! I’ve decided to start doing the banners for the new PGBS thread. Do you want to split the work? I can do the ones for Toothless’s posts, and you can do the ones for creepykitty’s and Maui’s[/quote] Of course, I agreed. Pteri then sent me these instructions: [quote]They should say: Applications Members Ping list Member of the week PG royalty Miscellaneous[/quote] So this is what I came up with, along with what I wrote in my message to Pteri: [quote]Okay! I've finished what I hope you were expecting for me to do. If there is anything I messed up, don't hesitate to let me know. Let me know if you need the codes. You're welcome to use the URL that I have set for each of them. Also, let me know if I can do anything more to help. I'd be happy to![/quote] [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah41/shelreneequino/applications-fixed_zpskh0zvwzu.gif[/img] [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah41/shelreneequino/Members-fixed_zpsbk8mnjvj.gif[/img] [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah41/shelreneequino/member-of-the-week-fixed_zpswjocsbaw.gif[/img] [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah41/shelreneequino/PG-royalty_zpszvxlyzi8.gif[/img] [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah41/shelreneequino/Pinglist-fixed_zpsllonx7ec.gif[/img] [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah41/shelreneequino/miscellaneous_zpszf8nekqa.gif[/img] [b]Don't hesitate to let me know what you really think and if there is anything I can fix and/or help you guys further in any way possible. Thanks![/b] [b]Edit: I just realized that there is a problem with the transparency so I'm going to fix that now. Sorry, guys. [/center]
@Maui @Toothless @creepykitty

Okay, so this is what I've done so far as @Pteri instructed. Here is what she wrote to me:
Quote:
Hi! I’ve decided to start doing the banners for the new PGBS thread. Do you want to split the work? I can do the ones for Toothless’s posts, and you can do the ones for creepykitty’s and Maui’s

Of course, I agreed. Pteri then sent me these instructions:
Quote:
They should say:
Applications
Members
Ping list
Member of the week
PG royalty
Miscellaneous

So this is what I came up with, along with what I wrote in my message to Pteri:
Quote:
Okay! I've finished what I hope you were expecting for me to do. If there is anything I messed up, don't hesitate to let me know. Let me know if you need the codes. You're welcome to use the URL that I have set for each of them. Also, let me know if I can do anything more to help. I'd be happy to!

applications-fixed_zpskh0zvwzu.gif

Members-fixed_zpsbk8mnjvj.gif

member-of-the-week-fixed_zpswjocsbaw.gif

PG-royalty_zpszvxlyzi8.gif

Pinglist-fixed_zpsllonx7ec.gif

miscellaneous_zpszf8nekqa.gif

Don't hesitate to let me know what you really think and if there is anything I can fix and/or help you guys further in any way possible. Thanks!

Edit: I just realized that there is a problem with the transparency so I'm going to fix that now. Sorry, guys.

edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel
Gosh your graphics are lovely! :'3 I think they look wonderful!
And thank you for the update! :D *dances* We're getting closer to complete woohoo!
@Shel
Gosh your graphics are lovely! :'3 I think they look wonderful!
And thank you for the update! :D *dances* We're getting closer to complete woohoo!
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
[center]@Toothless @Pteri @Maui @creepykitty No problem! I love helping. Okay! I believe I fixed the transparency issue. This should be the final applications header. Let me know if I need to fix it again. I'll send the rest of the headers next. [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah41/shelreneequino/applications1_zpsydmpbss6.png[/img] [b]Look better now?[/b] Edit: I'm actually starting to think I haven't fixed the problem yet. I'll keep working until it's fixed. [/center]
@Toothless @Pteri @Maui @creepykitty
No problem! I love helping.
Okay! I believe I fixed the transparency issue. This should be the final applications header. Let me know if I need to fix it again. I'll send the rest of the headers next.

applications1_zpsydmpbss6.png

Look better now?

Edit: I'm actually starting to think I haven't fixed the problem yet. I'll keep working until it's fixed.
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103