Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pastel Goth Breeder Society - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 102 103
@Toothless And submitted OvO
@Toothless And submitted OvO
@Maui
Thanks so much!
@Maui
Thanks so much!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@wmcalton @syndrin @pteri @metalwrath @brightice @serpede @swishasweet @citrusheart @copiouspeplom @senpai @oslesianbeauty @smallswingshoes @palnoiia @arishark

Ok everyone!! After much grinding, I have processed your applications! You are all now welcomed to the PGBS~ Enjoy chatting with other PGBS breeder and enthusiasts, and you may now also share your hatchlings with everyone~ You are all displayed on the front page :3
@wmcalton @syndrin @pteri @metalwrath @brightice @serpede @swishasweet @citrusheart @copiouspeplom @senpai @oslesianbeauty @smallswingshoes @palnoiia @arishark

Ok everyone!! After much grinding, I have processed your applications! You are all now welcomed to the PGBS~ Enjoy chatting with other PGBS breeder and enthusiasts, and you may now also share your hatchlings with everyone~ You are all displayed on the front page :3
PZfBrh7.gifD0NsT2R.pngPZfBrh7.gif
@creepykitty Yaaay~ Thank you again for rebooting this! Everything looks so cute!
@creepykitty Yaaay~ Thank you again for rebooting this! Everything looks so cute!
How do badges work? I don't see any available. Will there be new badges? And will there be badges for the ranks like was originally planned?
How do badges work? I don't see any available. Will there be new badges? And will there be badges for the ranks like was originally planned?
9bCvwNq.png
@creepykitty
I filled out the app! :~)
@creepykitty
I filled out the app! :~)
@creepykitty
Just sent in my application - the hub looks great!
@creepykitty
Just sent in my application - the hub looks great!
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@creepykitty

I sent in an application!
@creepykitty

I sent in an application!
ebeb4142ba3060d7f21e399b51cf7329255a0da9.png
@creepykitty Thank you very much :)
@creepykitty Thank you very much :)
@creepykitty Submitted the form! :)
@creepykitty Submitted the form! :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 102 103