Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Price: Happiness (3 year old dragons)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@TurkFish
Absolutely! Gotcha, you're on the list.
@TurkFish
Absolutely! Gotcha, you're on the list.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis I would really like the Caribbean Crystal / Emerald Facet / Seafoam Smoke if he's still available.
@Quis I would really like the Caribbean Crystal / Emerald Facet / Seafoam Smoke if he's still available.
8MCKxBU.gif
@Quis This is an awesome idea! Could you please add me to your ping list?
@Quis This is an awesome idea! Could you please add me to your ping list?
vFyr0.gif
@ Quis Okay, yeah. This is too cute. I'm totally going to be borrowing this idea from you. :3

(@unyko self pin so I don't lose the thread~)

<3!
@ Quis Okay, yeah. This is too cute. I'm totally going to be borrowing this idea from you. :3

(@unyko self pin so I don't lose the thread~)

<3!
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
Four beautiful adult dragons added to the front post, all Iridescent, three with Facet and one Shimmer.

Both sets of parents have backstory that you can read in their mother's bios, for those who like lore!

General pings for new dragons:
@BroadwayPizano @WolfSoul @Akiraa @Butzefrau @Ineptitude @Reptyrian @dreamtime @Losteinfound @TurkFish @Snapdragon227
(Sorry I didn't see your request to be added to the list sooner Snapdragon, but no worries, you didn't miss anything!)
Four beautiful adult dragons added to the front post, all Iridescent, three with Facet and one Shimmer.

Both sets of parents have backstory that you can read in their mother's bios, for those who like lore!

General pings for new dragons:
@BroadwayPizano @WolfSoul @Akiraa @Butzefrau @Ineptitude @Reptyrian @dreamtime @Losteinfound @TurkFish @Snapdragon227
(Sorry I didn't see your request to be added to the list sooner Snapdragon, but no worries, you didn't miss anything!)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis

I would but I have zero space at the moment *^*
Best of luck in finding them good homes though! :0
@Quis

I would but I have zero space at the moment *^*
Best of luck in finding them good homes though! :0

Whew, I haven't done this for a while and now that I am it's a big day- 8 hatchlings available! Three of them have parents with filled out profiles.

Have a look, everyone!

General pings:

Whew, I haven't done this for a while and now that I am it's a big day- 8 hatchlings available! Three of them have parents with filled out profiles.

Have a look, everyone!

General pings:

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Ba-bump!
Ba-bump!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
I will never be able to afford these dragons RIP
I will never be able to afford these dragons RIP
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
@rich I'm not sure if you're being funny or if maybe you have misunderstood the prices of things on this thread XD

(If it's the second one, give the first post in this thread another look.)
@rich I'm not sure if you're being funny or if maybe you have misunderstood the prices of things on this thread XD

(If it's the second one, give the first post in this thread another look.)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16