Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Price: Happiness (3 year old dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Quis

Yes, of course! I'm not sure how to explain this because his colors aren't what I usually look for but I feel he is special but maybe that's just me. Thank you very much, I really appreciate this. Okay! ^â–½^

Well, this could start something new. I know this thread will kick off great. Keep up the good work and spread this happiness ⌒.⌒
I'll definitely keep you in mind if I wanna do something like this. Its a beautiful thing. Seriously!

(Aww thank you, I can say the same about yours‼ *♡* Oh, hopefully we can keep in touch. You can always come by and check on the little noc)
@Quis

Yes, of course! I'm not sure how to explain this because his colors aren't what I usually look for but I feel he is special but maybe that's just me. Thank you very much, I really appreciate this. Okay! ^â–½^

Well, this could start something new. I know this thread will kick off great. Keep up the good work and spread this happiness ⌒.⌒
I'll definitely keep you in mind if I wanna do something like this. Its a beautiful thing. Seriously!

(Aww thank you, I can say the same about yours‼ *♡* Oh, hopefully we can keep in touch. You can always come by and check on the little noc)
@Hanmidown
You are very welcome!
I'll definitely peek in now and then to see how he turns out. He looks great in your lair already ^_^
@Hanmidown
You are very welcome!
I'll definitely peek in now and then to see how he turns out. He looks great in your lair already ^_^

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
5p1NDy8.png
@Quis

I'd like that, you'll always be welcome! I can't wait to take care of him. Thank you (sorry, I keep saying that) I think so too.

ÓuÒ
@Quis

I'd like that, you'll always be welcome! I can't wait to take care of him. Thank you (sorry, I keep saying that) I think so too.

ÓuÒ
Bump ⌒.⌒
Bump ⌒.⌒
@Quis

Is the Aqua Clown / Caribbean Seraph / Shadow Underbelly Male still available? I would love love love him! You're right, he goes so well with the Trickmurk theme and I'd love to design or find him a glow-y accent!
@Quis

Is the Aqua Clown / Caribbean Seraph / Shadow Underbelly Male still available? I would love love love him! You're right, he goes so well with the Trickmurk theme and I'd love to design or find him a glow-y accent!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire
Woo, a future potential accent model! That sounds awesome!

He certainly was still available, but now that you've asked for him I'll go take him down. I'm very glad you like him!

Go ahead and message me some random whatever, and I'll go set up the CR for you :)
@Delamire
Woo, a future potential accent model! That sounds awesome!

He certainly was still available, but now that you've asked for him I'll go take him down. I'm very glad you like him!

Go ahead and message me some random whatever, and I'll go set up the CR for you :)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis sending now! Maybe one of the Trickmurk accents this year will be for a noc male 0u0
@Quis sending now! Maybe one of the Trickmurk accents this year will be for a noc male 0u0
FLoYPGu.gif
Aaaand that's it for today, the 'available' section is now empty! I have two more nests hatching in a few days and most likely two more next week, so I'll do what I can to keep this place rolling.

Thanks to @Hanmidown and @Akiraa for the helpful bumps!
Aaaand that's it for today, the 'available' section is now empty! I have two more nests hatching in a few days and most likely two more next week, so I'll do what I can to keep this place rolling.

Thanks to @Hanmidown and @Akiraa for the helpful bumps!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Anytime, @Quis

I'm so happy the other noc found a home. Good luck with the next batch of hatchlings!

Θ♡Θ
Anytime, @Quis

I'm so happy the other noc found a home. Good luck with the next batch of hatchlings!

Θ♡Θ
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16