Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Price: Happiness (3 year old dragons)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Quis yeah I was being funny. Price = happiness but no happiness to pay with you know
@Quis yeah I was being funny. Price = happiness but no happiness to pay with you know
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
Bumping these babies up for the weekend.
Bumping these babies up for the weekend.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Two beautiful new adults up and looking for new homes!
(Someone take them before I decide to keep them, please. I can't believe how pretty they are.)

General pings: @BroadwayPizano @WolfSoul @Akiraa @Butzefrau @Ineptitude @Reptyrian @dreamtime @Losteinfound @TurkFish @Snapdragon227

(I know it's been an awfully long time since all of you asked to be put on the ping list for this thread; if any of you want to be taken off the list, just let me know.)
Two beautiful new adults up and looking for new homes!
(Someone take them before I decide to keep them, please. I can't believe how pretty they are.)

General pings: @BroadwayPizano @WolfSoul @Akiraa @Butzefrau @Ineptitude @Reptyrian @dreamtime @Losteinfound @TurkFish @Snapdragon227

(I know it's been an awfully long time since all of you asked to be put on the ping list for this thread; if any of you want to be taken off the list, just let me know.)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@quis could I get the azure noc female? She's absolutely stunning, and she would make a perfect sorprano dragon!
@quis could I get the azure noc female? She's absolutely stunning, and she would make a perfect sorprano dragon!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@BroadwayPizano
Absolutely! I'm so glad someone spoke up to claim her, I really didn't want to exalt such a gorgeous batface Nocturne.

I'll take her down from the thread/AH and CR her at you in just a minute!
@BroadwayPizano
Absolutely! I'm so glad someone spoke up to claim her, I really didn't want to exalt such a gorgeous batface Nocturne.

I'll take her down from the thread/AH and CR her at you in just a minute!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Whew, I haven't had cause to use this place in a long time- but I'm allowed to necro my own thread, so here we are!

A Fae and Skydancer with unique color combinations have been added to the first page, take a look at them (and at the rules too please) and let me know if you'd like to take them home.

Pinglist- I hope none of you mind a ping from something you signed up for such a long time ago, but I figured there'd be no harm in erring on the side of notifying you anyway. I almost never use this thread any more but if you'd like your names taken off the list anyway just in case let me know!
@BroadwayPizano @WolfSoul @Akiraa @Butzefrau @Ineptitude @Reptyrian @dreamtime @Losteinfound @TurkFish @Snapdragon227
Whew, I haven't had cause to use this place in a long time- but I'm allowed to necro my own thread, so here we are!

A Fae and Skydancer with unique color combinations have been added to the first page, take a look at them (and at the rules too please) and let me know if you'd like to take them home.

Pinglist- I hope none of you mind a ping from something you signed up for such a long time ago, but I figured there'd be no harm in erring on the side of notifying you anyway. I almost never use this thread any more but if you'd like your names taken off the list anyway just in case let me know!
@BroadwayPizano @WolfSoul @Akiraa @Butzefrau @Ineptitude @Reptyrian @dreamtime @Losteinfound @TurkFish @Snapdragon227

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
I'll give you 50 gems for the male skydancer. Will you accept that? I really want him XD
I'll give you 50 gems for the male skydancer. Will you accept that? I really want him XD
@zarnial
Oh wow, that's super generous of you! Yes absolutely, he's all yours! Go ahead and send me a CR, I'll take him down from the thread.
@zarnial
Oh wow, that's super generous of you! Yes absolutely, he's all yours! Go ahead and send me a CR, I'll take him down from the thread.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis May I have the fae? I'm new here and don't have much to offer but maybe 45 treasure and some food or other random stuffs?
@Quis May I have the fae? I'm new here and don't have much to offer but maybe 45 treasure and some food or other random stuffs?
@Trekkie
He's all yours, I'll take him down from the thread! Don't worry about 'how much he's worth' or whatever- I just want him to go to someone that will enjoy having him. You can just send me a random flower or something and that's fine!

(Since you mentioned that you're new, let me know if you need help with the CR ok?)
@Trekkie
He's all yours, I'll take him down from the thread! Don't worry about 'how much he's worth' or whatever- I just want him to go to someone that will enjoy having him. You can just send me a random flower or something and that's fine!

(Since you mentioned that you're new, let me know if you need help with the CR ok?)

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16