Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Pixie Princess Hatchery~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177
@Alphadragon Precious Gems has hatched three babies! Click here to see them quickly!

I've left you on the pinglist for now. Let me know if you'd like to be taken off!
@Alphadragon Precious Gems has hatched three babies! Click here to see them quickly!

I've left you on the pinglist for now. Let me know if you'd like to be taken off!
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes
Thanks so much for letting me know! I'm interested in the XXX skydancer and XXY spiral. Not that I don't like the imperials, it''s just that I already have dragons of that colour...I am also interested in any one of those snappers. They're so cuteeee!!!!! XD Anyway, let me know the price for them and tell me if there are future mirrors, skydancers, snappers and spirals :)
@smallswingshoes
Thanks so much for letting me know! I'm interested in the XXX skydancer and XXY spiral. Not that I don't like the imperials, it''s just that I already have dragons of that colour...I am also interested in any one of those snappers. They're so cuteeee!!!!! XD Anyway, let me know the price for them and tell me if there are future mirrors, skydancers, snappers and spirals :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon The XXX Skydancer, all rose, is up for 70k right now. The XXY Aqua/Aqua/Denim Spiral is up in the auction house for 35k right now. The two Snappers are up for 35k each in the auction house.

You can click the Snappers or the Spiral to buy them on their page. The Skydancer, though, you can send me a crossroads for. I remember I was originally gonna give you 10k off of the Imp, so I can give you the Skydancer for 60k, too. Send me a Crossroads for that when you like.

Did you want me to put you on the pinglist for any pairings with those breeds? I can also remove you from the Precious Gems (Cryface Imp) pinglist.

Also, if you're interested in Spirals and Skydancers, I just had one Spiral and two Skydancers hatch today. Click here to see them. They're Iri/Shi/Crackle and they're actually really pretty. The third one is all pastel, too.
@Alphadragon The XXX Skydancer, all rose, is up for 70k right now. The XXY Aqua/Aqua/Denim Spiral is up in the auction house for 35k right now. The two Snappers are up for 35k each in the auction house.

You can click the Snappers or the Spiral to buy them on their page. The Skydancer, though, you can send me a crossroads for. I remember I was originally gonna give you 10k off of the Imp, so I can give you the Skydancer for 60k, too. Send me a Crossroads for that when you like.

Did you want me to put you on the pinglist for any pairings with those breeds? I can also remove you from the Precious Gems (Cryface Imp) pinglist.

Also, if you're interested in Spirals and Skydancers, I just had one Spiral and two Skydancers hatch today. Click here to see them. They're Iri/Shi/Crackle and they're actually really pretty. The third one is all pastel, too.
9bCvwNq.png
@eggpup Hello! Were you still interested in "Rhonwen?" Just wanted to check in. I can hold for a little bit longer if needed.
@eggpup Hello! Were you still interested in "Rhonwen?" Just wanted to check in. I can hold for a little bit longer if needed.
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes i am!! sorry, i need a couple more days :^(
@smallswingshoes i am!! sorry, i need a couple more days :^(
F4pQHGJ.gif
@eggpup No worries, just wanted to make sure! Some of the people who have been on my pinglists don't post anything when I ping them, so I'm worried I'll miss people or something. (Or I worry that they forgot. Lolz)
@eggpup No worries, just wanted to make sure! Some of the people who have been on my pinglists don't post anything when I ping them, so I'm worried I'll miss people or something. (Or I worry that they forgot. Lolz)
9bCvwNq.png
@gloryrising Fairy Delight just hatched 3 Fae babies! Click here to see them quickly!

I've left you on their Pinglist for now, so let me know if you'd like me to remove you!
@gloryrising Fairy Delight just hatched 3 Fae babies! Click here to see them quickly!

I've left you on their Pinglist for now, so let me know if you'd like me to remove you!
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes
I am very interested in the skydancer, spiral, snapper male and the coal/shadow/mulberry imperial. I can't send the CR because I still have to expand my lair. So instead, you can send me the CR for them. I'll try to accept them as soon as possible, but keep in mind that I am really busy (Sometimes I can't get online at all) and I already have a few offers. If you are willing to wait, I will accept them one by one. Btw, I feel guilty for saying this, but can you possibly take off 10k for each of them? It will be quicker for me to earn enough treasure and quicker for you to get your treasure :)
@smallswingshoes
I am very interested in the skydancer, spiral, snapper male and the coal/shadow/mulberry imperial. I can't send the CR because I still have to expand my lair. So instead, you can send me the CR for them. I'll try to accept them as soon as possible, but keep in mind that I am really busy (Sometimes I can't get online at all) and I already have a few offers. If you are willing to wait, I will accept them one by one. Btw, I feel guilty for saying this, but can you possibly take off 10k for each of them? It will be quicker for me to earn enough treasure and quicker for you to get your treasure :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
On second thought, I may be interested in the purple crystal and violet facet fae. I am willing to trade Ceirios for them and pay treasure too :) If possible, I'll save up gems for them.

-Edited-
On second thought, I may be interested in the purple crystal and violet facet fae. I am willing to trade Ceirios for them and pay treasure too :) If possible, I'll save up gems for them.

-Edited-
@Alphadragon

Aaaaaalriiiiiight, you've got yourself a 10k off each dragon. Since you're interested in buying so many. ^_^

So, just to confirm, the dragons you want are nicknamed "Alengae," "Sakujna," "Lulani," and "Arwel"?

And I'm sorry, but I'm really picky about my dragons and don't really have room to trade any in right now unless they're exactly something I was looking for, so I'll still have to turn down Ceirios, beautiful as she is. Are you still interested in "Nanija"?
@Alphadragon

Aaaaaalriiiiiight, you've got yourself a 10k off each dragon. Since you're interested in buying so many. ^_^

So, just to confirm, the dragons you want are nicknamed "Alengae," "Sakujna," "Lulani," and "Arwel"?

And I'm sorry, but I'm really picky about my dragons and don't really have room to trade any in right now unless they're exactly something I was looking for, so I'll still have to turn down Ceirios, beautiful as she is. Are you still interested in "Nanija"?
9bCvwNq.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177