Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Pixie Princess Hatchery~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177
@FoolishRay Of course! And it's no worries. Did you want to go back on the pinglist for Rainbow Vapor, too? I could also hold one of the babies for you, if you're interested in a specific one. Otherwise I'll probably start exalting the previous batches soon.
@FoolishRay Of course! And it's no worries. Did you want to go back on the pinglist for Rainbow Vapor, too? I could also hold one of the babies for you, if you're interested in a specific one. Otherwise I'll probably start exalting the previous batches soon.
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes
Just the sunset sunrise for now please :). And that's alright, I'm not sure when I'll have lair space ^-^;. Go ahead and exalt if you need to XD
@smallswingshoes
Just the sunset sunrise for now please :). And that's alright, I'm not sure when I'll have lair space ^-^;. Go ahead and exalt if you need to XD
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@FoolishRay Alright, no prob, just wanted to make sure I didn't exalt one you hoping to get later. No worries! Re-adding you to the Sunrise Sunset pinglist now!
@FoolishRay Alright, no prob, just wanted to make sure I didn't exalt one you hoping to get later. No worries! Re-adding you to the Sunrise Sunset pinglist now!
9bCvwNq.png
@Kilicious @CrystalPalace Hearth Jewels has hatched one baby! Click here to see it right away!

Usually I remove people from the pinglist afterwards, but there's only one baby and two of you, so I'll leave you both on the pinglist for now. Let me know if you want to be taken off!
@Kilicious @CrystalPalace Hearth Jewels has hatched one baby! Click here to see it right away!

Usually I remove people from the pinglist afterwards, but there's only one baby and two of you, so I'll leave you both on the pinglist for now. Let me know if you want to be taken off!
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes Thanks so much!!! I'm overrun with guardians at the moment lol
@smallswingshoes Thanks so much!!! I'm overrun with guardians at the moment lol
@CrystalPalace Oh good, you found it! Alright, no problem. Did you want to be re-added to the pinglist for the next batch of hatchlings?
@CrystalPalace Oh good, you found it! Alright, no problem. Did you want to be re-added to the pinglist for the next batch of hatchlings?
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes Sure!
@smallswingshoes Sure!
@CrystalPalace Alright, you'll still be on the pinglist for the next batch of babies, then!
@CrystalPalace Alright, you'll still be on the pinglist for the next batch of babies, then!
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes is there any way you could put Rhonwen on hold for me for a couple days? I don't have enough for her right now, but should soon!!
@smallswingshoes is there any way you could put Rhonwen on hold for me for a couple days? I don't have enough for her right now, but should soon!!
F4pQHGJ.gif
@Mariette Pulverized Pebbles just hatched two Snapper babes, and one of them is a girl! Click here to see her quickly!

I've left you on the pinglist for Pulverized Pebbles for now, so let me know if you'd like me to remove you!
@Mariette Pulverized Pebbles just hatched two Snapper babes, and one of them is a girl! Click here to see her quickly!

I've left you on the pinglist for Pulverized Pebbles for now, so let me know if you'd like me to remove you!
9bCvwNq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177