Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Pixie Princess Hatchery~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 176 177
@smallswingshoes
That's great! :D And yes, I'm still interested in Nanjia. So you can send me a CR for them and I'll accept them after I expand and finish a few offers? To expand, I need 90k and I already made it to 71k. Still some way to go.
@smallswingshoes
That's great! :D And yes, I'm still interested in Nanjia. So you can send me a CR for them and I'll accept them after I expand and finish a few offers? To expand, I need 90k and I already made it to 71k. Still some way to go.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon Sure, no prob! I'll add a hold to "Nanjia" for you, too.

And oh man I just realized you're Lightning Flight. You get an additional discount! I already promised you a 10k discount to each, so you'll get that on top of the Lightning 20% discount. (You've also been added to my secret list of "regulars" who will get a discount in the future. 10% on top of other discounts. You've definitely earned it.)
@Alphadragon Sure, no prob! I'll add a hold to "Nanjia" for you, too.

And oh man I just realized you're Lightning Flight. You get an additional discount! I already promised you a 10k discount to each, so you'll get that on top of the Lightning 20% discount. (You've also been added to my secret list of "regulars" who will get a discount in the future. 10% on top of other discounts. You've definitely earned it.)
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes
Oh wow! Jackpot XD Thanks for the lovely dragons and the discounts! I'll definitely look forward to buying more from you :)
@smallswingshoes
Oh wow! Jackpot XD Thanks for the lovely dragons and the discounts! I'll definitely look forward to buying more from you :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon Awesome, I can't wait!
@Alphadragon Awesome, I can't wait!
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes
Hey again! :) is Sanjiv still available? If so, I have a Smoky Bantam Fangar, Sakura flower crown and treasure to make up the difference if you're interested in that :) otherwise, I have a few other apparel items you have listed that I could throw in to reduce the treasure cost.
@smallswingshoes
Hey again! :) is Sanjiv still available? If so, I have a Smoky Bantam Fangar, Sakura flower crown and treasure to make up the difference if you're interested in that :) otherwise, I have a few other apparel items you have listed that I could throw in to reduce the treasure cost.
W5idAr0.png
[center][img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah41/shelreneequino/pukapoke_zps8def4bdb.gif[/img][/center]
pukapoke_zps8def4bdb.gif
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@PoetryInMotion Sorry for a slightly late reply, the weekend was much more hectic than expected. No one from the Monochrome pinglist was interested in "Sanjiv". He's still up for 110k if you're interested! Click here to take a quick look at him. You can also send me a crossroads!
@PoetryInMotion Sorry for a slightly late reply, the weekend was much more hectic than expected. No one from the Monochrome pinglist was interested in "Sanjiv". He's still up for 110k if you're interested! Click here to take a quick look at him. You can also send me a crossroads!
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes
No worries :) I do have several pieces of apparel/familiars you have listed that you are looking for as well. Would you be interested in them and me paying the treasure that isn't covered by those items?
@smallswingshoes
No worries :) I do have several pieces of apparel/familiars you have listed that you are looking for as well. Would you be interested in them and me paying the treasure that isn't covered by those items?
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion Definitely! Which items did you have?
@PoetryInMotion Definitely! Which items did you have?
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes
Sakura flower crown, gossamer silk veil, regal masque and the smoky bantam fangar familiar :)
@smallswingshoes
Sakura flower crown, gossamer silk veil, regal masque and the smoky bantam fangar familiar :)
W5idAr0.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 176 177