Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Pixie Princess Hatchery~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 176 177
PoetryInMotion Lemme see how much that'll cover. Sakura Flower Crown is going for about 30,000 right now. Gossamer Silk Veil is going for 22,000. Regal Masque is going for 250,000. Smoky Bantam Fangar is going for 4,500.

I gotta be honest, I want the Regal Masque the most, but it's more than double the value of the dragon you want.

If you wanna do the other three instead, they come out to 56,500 treasure, which would cut "Sanjiv"'s price down to 53,500.

If you want to use the Regal Masque to cover instead, we can try to figure something out. I could put the leftover amount towards future dragon purchases here, if you want, or could try to pay the remainder myself? (Which would mean I need to save up a little first to cover the leftover 140,000.)
PoetryInMotion Lemme see how much that'll cover. Sakura Flower Crown is going for about 30,000 right now. Gossamer Silk Veil is going for 22,000. Regal Masque is going for 250,000. Smoky Bantam Fangar is going for 4,500.

I gotta be honest, I want the Regal Masque the most, but it's more than double the value of the dragon you want.

If you wanna do the other three instead, they come out to 56,500 treasure, which would cut "Sanjiv"'s price down to 53,500.

If you want to use the Regal Masque to cover instead, we can try to figure something out. I could put the leftover amount towards future dragon purchases here, if you want, or could try to pay the remainder myself? (Which would mean I need to save up a little first to cover the leftover 140,000.)
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes

Ah, I'm sorry I didn't get a ping and came by to tell you that I have to pass on him. I hate to but I had to get a lair expansion while Light has the dominance discount which meant selling a few of my apparel items and I don't really have the extra treasure at the moment. Would you please put me on the ping list for his parents? I am still really interested in a dragon very similar to him (even a female would be GREAT) but I have to wait a bit.
@smallswingshoes

Ah, I'm sorry I didn't get a ping and came by to tell you that I have to pass on him. I hate to but I had to get a lair expansion while Light has the dominance discount which meant selling a few of my apparel items and I don't really have the extra treasure at the moment. Would you please put me on the ping list for his parents? I am still really interested in a dragon very similar to him (even a female would be GREAT) but I have to wait a bit.
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion

Oops. That was supposed to be a proper ping, I forget the at symbol.

I can continue to hold the current dragon for you if you'd like, but I can totally put you on the Precious Gems pinglist. Did you want to only be pinged for certain genders/colors?
@PoetryInMotion

Oops. That was supposed to be a proper ping, I forget the at symbol.

I can continue to hold the current dragon for you if you'd like, but I can totally put you on the Precious Gems pinglist. Did you want to only be pinged for certain genders/colors?
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes
No worries, it happens :)
I would appreciate if but it would be unfair to someone else who might be interested in him. It's going to be awhile before I could get him.

I would appreciate a ping in general when their babies hatch again :) put me down for a female for sure, though :)
Thanks! Sorry again for the trouble!
@smallswingshoes
No worries, it happens :)
I would appreciate if but it would be unfair to someone else who might be interested in him. It's going to be awhile before I could get him.

I would appreciate a ping in general when their babies hatch again :) put me down for a female for sure, though :)
Thanks! Sorry again for the trouble!
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion

No problem, I'll do that. Only for female babies, got it!
@PoetryInMotion

No problem, I'll do that. Only for female babies, got it!
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes
Thanks a bunch!!
@smallswingshoes
Thanks a bunch!!
W5idAr0.png
@smallswingshoes

Is "Sanjiv" still available? I think I'm in love with him...
@smallswingshoes

Is "Sanjiv" still available? I think I'm in love with him...
bHeX9bv.png
@ShanarraBear Yup! Just accepted your crossroads, hope he finds a good home with you!
@ShanarraBear Yup! Just accepted your crossroads, hope he finds a good home with you!
9bCvwNq.png
@PoetryInMotion Also you can totally save those items for a later trade for a dragon if you'd like. If you end up using/selling them, though, no worries!
@PoetryInMotion Also you can totally save those items for a later trade for a dragon if you'd like. If you end up using/selling them, though, no worries!
9bCvwNq.png
@smallswingshoes
Awesome, thanks! I'll keep that in mind :)
@smallswingshoes
Awesome, thanks! I'll keep that in mind :)
W5idAr0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 176 177