Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | beautiful 5y dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@moomargh, don't worry about it, I know its expensive haha.
Thanks for taking a look.

Also ooooo~ oAo you got yourself one of the June babies. Are they pretty?
@moomargh, don't worry about it, I know its expensive haha.
Thanks for taking a look.

Also ooooo~ oAo you got yourself one of the June babies. Are they pretty?
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
@Zaviel Hehe yes, a bit too expensive for me :3 Sorry about that.

Not sure if she's everyone's cup of tea, but she is the perfect Wind dragon for me :3
It's this one http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=101617&tab=dragon&did=81047
@Zaviel Hehe yes, a bit too expensive for me :3 Sorry about that.

Not sure if she's everyone's cup of tea, but she is the perfect Wind dragon for me :3
It's this one http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=101617&tab=dragon&did=81047
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh, congratulations on getting her. Her colors are striking 'u'
@moomargh, congratulations on getting her. Her colors are striking 'u'
@niko, its been like a week so I just wanted to confirm that you are no longer interested in buying?
@niko, its been like a week so I just wanted to confirm that you are no longer interested in buying?
@Zaviel oh i forgot! sorry! im still interested! did you say 100 gems was ok? do you want to set up a cr?
@Zaviel oh i forgot! sorry! im still interested! did you say 100 gems was ok? do you want to set up a cr?
@niko, be careful haha.
Yeah, 100 gems are fine. Please take care of him and if he ever doesn't have a place in your lair anymore please send him back to me.

edit: I made a mistake when sending so that's why two requests were sent.
@niko, be careful haha.
Yeah, 100 gems are fine. Please take care of him and if he ever doesn't have a place in your lair anymore please send him back to me.

edit: I made a mistake when sending so that's why two requests were sent.
@Zaviel

How much do you want for Xianis? He was born on my birthday and would make very pretty babies with one of my girls. :)
@Zaviel

How much do you want for Xianis? He was born on my birthday and would make very pretty babies with one of my girls. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera, I would say about 65k or the equivalent in gems. What would you like to pay?
@Sylvidoptera, I would say about 65k or the equivalent in gems. What would you like to pay?
@Zaviel

My entire amount of monies at this moment stands at 32,693 treasure and 17 gems. Somehow I don't think that's enough. :(
@Zaviel

My entire amount of monies at this moment stands at 32,693 treasure and 17 gems. Somehow I don't think that's enough. :(
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera, I could go down a bit(maybe 50k at lowest?), but its still going to be more than what you have right now. Its mostly his age that is going into that. If age doesn't matter to you, it'd probably be cheaper to wait a couple months until the April comes around again and then buy a dragon.

If you're set on him though, I would be willing to set up a payment plan for you.
@Sylvidoptera, I could go down a bit(maybe 50k at lowest?), but its still going to be more than what you have right now. Its mostly his age that is going into that. If age doesn't matter to you, it'd probably be cheaper to wait a couple months until the April comes around again and then buy a dragon.

If you're set on him though, I would be willing to set up a payment plan for you.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18