Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | beautiful 5y dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@RudestFlutist, she IS really pretty, I adore pale coloration on skydancers *v*. I still can't believe I'm selling her, I got her on the day she hatched (won a raffle for hatchling reserves) and she's been in my lair ever since haha.

Also if you are sort of a dragon hoarder then I am definitely a dragon hoarder. It's hard for me to remember when my lair wasn't at full capacity -_-

Anyways, let me know when you have the treasure and send me a crossroads 'u'
@RudestFlutist, she IS really pretty, I adore pale coloration on skydancers *v*. I still can't believe I'm selling her, I got her on the day she hatched (won a raffle for hatchling reserves) and she's been in my lair ever since haha.

Also if you are sort of a dragon hoarder then I am definitely a dragon hoarder. It's hard for me to remember when my lair wasn't at full capacity -_-

Anyways, let me know when you have the treasure and send me a crossroads 'u'
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
@Zaviel how much are you letting this guy go for? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7768238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77683/7768238_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zaviel how much are you letting this guy go for?

7768238_350.png
@niko, I would say 50-60k
@niko, I would say 50-60k
@Zaviel: How much are you looking for Senpai?
@Zaviel: How much are you looking for Senpai?
Visit my Hatchery!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1269195
@Tiffy, I would say 70k or equivalent in gems and a promise that she is never exalted
@Tiffy, I would say 70k or equivalent in gems and a promise that she is never exalted
@Zaviel do you take gems too?
@Zaviel do you take gems too?
@niko, definitely. Do you have a price in mind
@niko, definitely. Do you have a price in mind
@Zaviel hai ! Thanks for pinging me :) How much are you looking to get for the fae pair (at least they have been a pair at some point?) Verqual and Zecial?
They are gorgeous *-*
@Zaviel hai ! Thanks for pinging me :) How much are you looking to get for the fae pair (at least they have been a pair at some point?) Verqual and Zecial?
They are gorgeous *-*
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh, I'd compleatly forgotten that I bred them before o.o. its been a looong time...

These two will not be cheap. I'm thinking 380k for Verqual and 200k for Zecial, or the equivalent in gems. If you'd like to buy them as a pair though, I could knock off a few k.
Also, a condition of mine is that they are never exalted.

How is this all sounding to you?
@moomargh, I'd compleatly forgotten that I bred them before o.o. its been a looong time...

These two will not be cheap. I'm thinking 380k for Verqual and 200k for Zecial, or the equivalent in gems. If you'd like to buy them as a pair though, I could knock off a few k.
Also, a condition of mine is that they are never exalted.

How is this all sounding to you?
@Zaviel

Ahh! They are both very pretty, but the price seems a bit too high for me, considering that I'm just buying a 5-digit oldie for 100k :C
And of course, if I were to buy them I would not exalt them ^^
@Zaviel

Ahh! They are both very pretty, but the price seems a bit too high for me, considering that I'm just buying a 5-digit oldie for 100k :C
And of course, if I were to buy them I would not exalt them ^^
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18