Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | beautiful 5y dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Zaviel
@Zaviel
@Zaviel Yeah its tough I keep finding dragons and stuff and im like your so cool looking let me buy you! lol
Yes that would be excellent thank you, also are you sure youre fine with the 80k for both?
@Zaviel Yeah its tough I keep finding dragons and stuff and im like your so cool looking let me buy you! lol
Yes that would be excellent thank you, also are you sure youre fine with the 80k for both?
@Zaviel right sorry Im still trying to learn everything. I kind of just sped through the guidelines and such unless something jumps out at me
@Zaviel right sorry Im still trying to learn everything. I kind of just sped through the guidelines and such unless something jumps out at me
@Yone, yeah I'm fine with 80k as long as they go to good homes (I remember when they were just hatchlings *dabs eyes*)
If you want to throw money at me I'm certainly not against it, but you don't need to. Just take good care of them.

Don't worry about guideline, everyone skips them. Only really diligent people read throught all of them. I mean theres DRAGONS you don't have time to be reading
@Yone, yeah I'm fine with 80k as long as they go to good homes (I remember when they were just hatchlings *dabs eyes*)
If you want to throw money at me I'm certainly not against it, but you don't need to. Just take good care of them.

Don't worry about guideline, everyone skips them. Only really diligent people read throught all of them. I mean theres DRAGONS you don't have time to be reading
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
@Zaviel Alrighty! and thank you very much. I cant wait to see what babies they have.
Okey dokey then, it wont take me long to get the rest when I can play the games, if I don't sleep in a bit ill be able to get a move on it quicker lol

lol very true to that!
@Zaviel Alrighty! and thank you very much. I cant wait to see what babies they have.
Okey dokey then, it wont take me long to get the rest when I can play the games, if I don't sleep in a bit ill be able to get a move on it quicker lol

lol very true to that!
@Yone, you're welcome. I was never able to breed them much, but their hatchlings should span the bluish range.
Also I'm glad you're excited, but please don't lose too much sleep.
@Yone, you're welcome. I was never able to breed them much, but their hatchlings should span the bluish range.
Also I'm glad you're excited, but please don't lose too much sleep.
@Zaviel Excellent! Sounds perfect for what im looking for.
Haha no worries I never sleep much anyways. Have a lovely night!
@Zaviel Excellent! Sounds perfect for what im looking for.
Haha no worries I never sleep much anyways. Have a lovely night!
@Zaviel Just sent the trade for the male imp for 50k I know its 10k more then you asked but I don't mind especially since you kept him on wait for me. Thank you very much again!
@Zaviel Just sent the trade for the male imp for 50k I know its 10k more then you asked but I don't mind especially since you kept him on wait for me. Thank you very much again!
@Yone, I'm just happy they found a good home. So really thank you.
@Yone, I'm just happy they found a good home. So really thank you.
@Zaviel No problem at all! :3
@Zaviel No problem at all! :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18