Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | beautiful 5y dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Zaviel

How much are you looking for Verqual? He's quite the fetching Fae~
@Zaviel

How much are you looking for Verqual? He's quite the fetching Fae~
LzG5Smh.png
@CadetArlert, Verqual isn't going to be cheap as I am quite attached to her. I would say somewhere like 360k and a promise not to exalt her.
@CadetArlert, Verqual isn't going to be cheap as I am quite attached to her. I would say somewhere like 360k and a promise not to exalt her.
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
@becuffin, I heard that you were looking for a dragon born on August 18, is that correct?
@becuffin, I heard that you were looking for a dragon born on August 18, is that correct?
@Zaviel - thanks but I found one and forgot to remove my thing :)
@Zaviel - thanks but I found one and forgot to remove my thing :)
FR Time +19
Dragon Sales|Item Sales
@becuffin, glad you found your dragons 'u'
I recently found the association forum over in dragon share and so was fiddling around in it haha.
@becuffin, glad you found your dragons 'u'
I recently found the association forum over in dragon share and so was fiddling around in it haha.
@Zaviel Is it safe to assume that your older dergs are gonna be super expensive??
@Zaviel Is it safe to assume that your older dergs are gonna be super expensive??
@RudestFlutist, depends which dragon you are referring to and what you consider expensive, but the lowest price there would be 50k treasure or the equivalent in gems.
@RudestFlutist, depends which dragon you are referring to and what you consider expensive, but the lowest price there would be 50k treasure or the equivalent in gems.
@Zaviel I really like Aliekas but I can't really do anything over 100k at the moment. And if you would be willing to wait till this weekend I could probably do more than 100k if you would like? Sorry I am super terrible at this stuff D:
@Zaviel I really like Aliekas but I can't really do anything over 100k at the moment. And if you would be willing to wait till this weekend I could probably do more than 100k if you would like? Sorry I am super terrible at this stuff D:
@RudestFlutist
Oh wow I just put her up there because I couldn't decide if I wanted to sell her or not o_o
You did nothing wrong! Just surprised an unsure what do to is all.

Well I'm not actively selling her so she should be her for a while. Aliekas will probably be here next month and the month after that and the month after that....

Price wise, how about 150k or equivalent in gems. My conditions would be though that she is never exalted(just send her back to me or something we can work it out) and that any hatchling she may have are named before they leave your lair(whether that be by exaltation or selling).

btw how did you find this thread, I'm mostly using it now to keep track of which dragons I an looking to sell or to mess around on the forum posts with stuff like fonts, so it rarely gets bumped.

Oh and skimming for prices ranges I found this thread you might be interested in
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1321396&page=1
@RudestFlutist
Oh wow I just put her up there because I couldn't decide if I wanted to sell her or not o_o
You did nothing wrong! Just surprised an unsure what do to is all.

Well I'm not actively selling her so she should be her for a while. Aliekas will probably be here next month and the month after that and the month after that....

Price wise, how about 150k or equivalent in gems. My conditions would be though that she is never exalted(just send her back to me or something we can work it out) and that any hatchling she may have are named before they leave your lair(whether that be by exaltation or selling).

btw how did you find this thread, I'm mostly using it now to keep track of which dragons I an looking to sell or to mess around on the forum posts with stuff like fonts, so it rarely gets bumped.

Oh and skimming for prices ranges I found this thread you might be interested in
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1321396&page=1
@Zaviel I was searching for something I posted on and this was in more recent stuff for some reason cx And I could do 150k by this weekend hopefully. The market has been terrible lately so it usually takes a couple days for my babies to sale sadly. :/ and I would totally be okay with those conditions!! I have just been super fascinated with old dragons lately and seeing as she is super pretty she might never leave my lair... I am sort of a pretty derg hoarder..
@Zaviel I was searching for something I posted on and this was in more recent stuff for some reason cx And I could do 150k by this weekend hopefully. The market has been terrible lately so it usually takes a couple days for my babies to sale sadly. :/ and I would totally be okay with those conditions!! I have just been super fascinated with old dragons lately and seeing as she is super pretty she might never leave my lair... I am sort of a pretty derg hoarder..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18