Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | beautiful 5y dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@Zaviel

Would you be willing to do 350k? Or are you pretty set on 380?

Edit... What would you do for the pair of Zecial and Nox?

( I really need to stay out of sales threads, the longer I look , the more they grow on me. )
@Zaviel

Would you be willing to do 350k? Or are you pretty set on 380?

Edit... What would you do for the pair of Zecial and Nox?

( I really need to stay out of sales threads, the longer I look , the more they grow on me. )
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
@Erato, I could do 350k

Also I think its implied, but I would like you to promise to never exalt him, and if you sell him eventually you must promise the buyer that they never exalt him or sell him to someone who would exalt him.
@Erato, I could do 350k

Also I think its implied, but I would like you to promise to never exalt him, and if you sell him eventually you must promise the buyer that they never exalt him or sell him to someone who would exalt him.
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
@Zaviel

I have no intention of exalting! What got me collecting was thinking of all the oldsters being gone!

I will take Zecial for 350, but now I am wanting Nox as well. What do you want for the pair?
@Zaviel

I have no intention of exalting! What got me collecting was thinking of all the oldsters being gone!

I will take Zecial for 350, but now I am wanting Nox as well. What do you want for the pair?
@Zaviel Is this dragon for sale? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/867/86631_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zaviel
Is this dragon for sale?

86631_350.png
Snowdark Hatchery
Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
@Erato, mmm maybe 550k-600k for the two of them. Actually Nox used to be a pair with Darksword here until I decided I liked him too much and took him of the for sale list. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2089116] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20892/2089116_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Erato, mmm maybe 550k-600k for the two of them.

Actually Nox used to be a pair with Darksword here until I decided I liked him too much and took him of the for sale list.

2089116_350.png
@kaorusquee, Anastice is not for sale, sorry. Thanks for asking and feel free to inquire about the other dragons though.
@kaorusquee, Anastice is not for sale, sorry. Thanks for asking and feel free to inquire about the other dragons though.
@Zaviel
The others I liked I think were your progens XD But thank you for letting me know.
@Zaviel
The others I liked I think were your progens XD But thank you for letting me know.
Snowdark Hatchery
Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
@Zaviel

Your pearlcatcher is quite handsome! That would have been a lovely pair. In fact I thought your lair was very pretty, It makes mine look rather bland. :)

You have a deal!
350 for Zecial and 200 for Nox! Will you set up the cr please?

And thank you for talking with me.
@Zaviel

Your pearlcatcher is quite handsome! That would have been a lovely pair. In fact I thought your lair was very pretty, It makes mine look rather bland. :)

You have a deal!
350 for Zecial and 200 for Nox! Will you set up the cr please?

And thank you for talking with me.
@kaorusquee,
Izenil and Rucantith, with the 4 digit IDs, yeah progens

@Erato
Thank you! I think complementing someones lair is the number one way of making friends on this site haha, and don't worry about your lair. If it isn't where you want it to be think of it as there's lots of room for improvement.
I'll send the two over now. Take care of them, and yourself 'u'
@kaorusquee,
Izenil and Rucantith, with the 4 digit IDs, yeah progens

@Erato
Thank you! I think complementing someones lair is the number one way of making friends on this site haha, and don't worry about your lair. If it isn't where you want it to be think of it as there's lots of room for improvement.
I'll send the two over now. Take care of them, and yourself 'u'
@Zaviel

Thank you! I will take care of them. Feel free to visit them anytime yo like. :)
@Zaviel

Thank you! I will take care of them. Feel free to visit them anytime yo like. :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18